Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

uska dimag abhi vacation par gya hai wapas aane do fir usko batate hai🤣

Aayega kya??😲

I want his brain to return from vacation before it's too late...🤓 Waise Sampoo ke kuch aur hi plan chal rahe hai🤢

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Ohho ohho ohho... guys...shaanti shaanti.

I havent watched the epi mager tum loag ke comments padh ker kafi afsos hua.

Aur doosra afsos yeh hua ke kal hi mien lambay lambay bhaashan de rhy thy ke aisa kuch nahi hoga

🤪Mera popat hogya. 🥺

But its okay. Now, I have an EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION. Please do not report me or bash me for this. 🙏🙏😔

Rishi sir ka jo Live session hua tha, uss mien he hinted towards this.

Please please please remember that ARC is a 22 yrs old... he should be full of testosterone as of now.

I know I know WE believed that he is a saint, but makers never painted him like that. With Mini, they showed us that he is a normal, hormonal, alpha kind of a man.

I wrote an OS a while ago that caused so much controversy. It was reported and went into scrutiny and eventually I removed it. In that OS, I broached the same issue... ARC is a MAN before being anything else. Physical desires are real. And they can be very strong too. Now, the makers are also showing the same. Mere OS mien tou ARC ko miene dark-shaded dikhaya tha and he was attracted to Bondu, and his attraction was amplified and sort of gone out of control because of intoxication. It was taken as my justification for men committing RAPEs... Oh God! I felt horrible to read that as it was never my intent. And nothing whatsoever can justify a rape, for Heaven's sake.

Now, in the show, the makers are broaching Aniruddh's physical desires.

I am disappointed as an ARC and RudhiTa fan....but deep down, I always wondered ke sab kuch aur sab feelings Bondu ki hi mainstream mien rehty hain. Her pains, her studies, her menstruation, and now her puberty and emotional changes associated with that... but why no one ever thinks about this extremely basic thing called "Physical desires and Physical attraction" for Aniruddh?

I am NOT justifying his behavior at all.

And I am disappointed too with this twist...but guys, it needed to be addressed I think.

A man's desires are not a joke. They do not give him a license to cheat on their wives at all. And this does not justify their extra marital affairs. Its all wrong. But it is a very harsh reality.

Dunia mien aisa hota hai.

For me, here, the makers tried to be very realistic. It is a very very bitter pill... but unfortunately, basic biology sometimes takes over a man's mind and he loses it in front of carnal desires.

If ARC acts on these desires, he cheats on Bondu full fledge, then his character and this show is most likely going to be completely ruined for me too.

Abhi..I am going to try to watch it as clinically as possible.

He is not atrracted due to her physical beauty but.
Home786 thumbnail

Why do I feel jiss krantikari ko lady krantikari chudana chah rahi vo uska boyfriend hai?? Poor Ani Nibba ke tarah roegaa🤣💔

kahi uska ^Dil wale puchde naa chaa^ naa ho jae

Ditto....❤️

Honestly, I too felt the same yaar..🤗. High chances are there for this to happen as her would be MIL going to enter...

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Twinnie ❤️🤗

Thank you for seeing epi for me 🤗 love you loads 🤪🤗but ani se thoda kam 🤣

You kept bons pov Beautifully dear ❤️ exactly that lil jaan is getting wrong ideas about love , so does our grown up hero is having misconception about love 🤪

Like kaka sayings , miyan biwi ek se kam nahi hei🤪

I will conclude it after I get Ani's monologue.! I won't go by his expression..as we already got wrong ideas from going by his expression.! That he loves bon 🤪 he does but yet to realise.!

Itna kuch jehl liya aur thoda sa sehlenge 🤣

Tab tak tum bhi jhelo mere saath 🤣

@UL Koi nai option hai mere pass btaoo??🤣❤️

twinnie ki baat taali nhi jaati naa.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Aayega kya??😲

I want his brain to return from vacation before it's too late...🤓 Waise Sampoo ke kuch aur hi plan chal rahe hai🤢

Don't worry bidu ko tijori mein band ke denge hum naa rahega baas naa aaega chirag🤣
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Ditto....❤️

Honestly, I too felt the same yaar..🤗. High chances are there for this to happen as her would be MIL going to enter...

bas tab toh tayy hai ye hona...ab toh sofa bhi nhi hai kaha roega ye ab??🤣
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@UL Koi nai option hai mere pass btaoo??🤣❤️

twinnie ki baat taali nhi jaati naa.

Pata hai woh option kya hei 🤣❤️ hum iss hafte baad join karenge 🤪🤣

Love you twinnie ❤️🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Hii All, I hope you all still remember me🤣.

So,after weeks I have watched the episode of Barrister Babu. I got detached midway idk why but still on insistence of my twin from another year , Lalz I watched it❤️. So,I thought why not to right something about it.

Let's start from Bon❤️, damn her bgm is back .....I missed it too much! She looks so big now and her plain sarees are so beautiful. But more than that Bon is. This little munchkin is trying to adapt this new life. She was always a curious child who wanted to know about everything and wanted to do what's right but instead she was taught what's the ideal thing for her to do. Then Anirudh entered her life , "The Solutions to her Problem" as said by her. Unlike others he taught her to follow ^what is right & logical^ path instead of letting her follow the ^mob mentality^ route. Ani always says - Children are like wet clay , the way one molds them they become like that so it's elders duty to give them right values. He was so right. I know today many are upset with Aniruddh for betraying or cheating Bon but more than that I am feeling Bondita is being cheated and betrayed by the society. This little girl doesn't even know the meaning of love and her married friends of her same age who doesn't know the meaning of love is giving lectures on love. I loved how innocent Bon was trying to understand this new concept - love. Her curiosity to understand it was less than her eagerness to feel it for him just like how other ideal wives feel for their husband. She was literally getting impatient why her cheeks are not getting red or her heart is not stopping looking at him or why her heart is not beating rapidly when Ani is in front of him. The moment that lady confirmed Bon that her cheek is red she was dancing happily that even she loves her husband just like how other wives feel unknown to the fact that it was her sindoor which made her cheeks red not her feelings. Her innocence was potrayed so beautifully. It clearly showed how love for husband concept was put into child brides brain. Many of the must not even felt it but as they were taught that they parroted it around and believed on the illogical fact that they finally love their husband like an ideal wife should.

Coming to Ani as I have said this before also he will always stick around ^Responsiblity^ word because the meaning ^Wife Position aka Patni ka adhikar^ word has been ruined for him due to darling Sauda🤡. I know makers have shown such stuffs before this track that many of us thought that Ani loved her but it's makers stupidity. Ani is attached and affectionate towards her. The road for love is far now. Right now he is focused on one goal to make her educated enough so that one day she becomes his ^Barrister Babu Bondita^. So that she can prove her worth and becomes an inspiration for other ladies He came back to India to do something for women and Bon became his revolutionary torch who will lighten(eradicate) the society's dark (illogical rules for women). The funny stuff is that maker's should have sticked to responsibility if they wanted to show this but they made us fool and that's we feel betrayed. About the new girl and Anirudh equation, I haven't feel like gross till now but its more like ^Okkkkkkkkaayyyy☯️^. Ani is attracted cum impressed towards her and it's not due to her physical appearance but due to her passionate, confident & fierce nature. The way their meet flashed in front of his eyes when he was explaining love concept indicated stuffs. But more than this the worst stuff is Ani might suppress his feelings because Responsibility>Love for him which will ruin the ^Rudhita^ essence . I feel bad for them for the situation both Bondita and Anirudh are in💔. But more than this I want to know about moral of the track. I hope they don't Damage Rudhita, Bondita or Anirudh anymore..

Also,I feel makers giving love related lyrics, constant My Wife by Anirudh and some stupid clues inclined us towards the thought that ^they're in love^ as it happened organically too. But maybe due to watching repetitive ITV dramas we found similar symbolisms so we drew the same conclusion or maybe the makers in order for getting TRP showed these stuffs to fool us.

Huge warm hug to your twinnie for making you to write this wonderful post...🤗

Mahi kudos for explaining Bondu's POV in an stupendous way...👏 You said it all in a very delicate way...

@purple this is where they're failing it badly... They keep oscillating Ani's thoughts and affirmation after each and every track.. He is not stable in his own POV...

Yupp!! Even I wanna know what's the moral of this track.. What message are they trying to give....

Behen, thank you for this review... Whenever we loss hope, I remember your post where Ani-Bon sat and dreamt of Independence... It still gives goosebumps to me.... We have setup high expectations from this show actually that's why we can't resist all this delusional stuffs...

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Pata hai woh option kya hei 🤣❤️ hum iss hafte baad join karenge 🤪🤣

Love you twinnie ❤️🤗

Lalitha🤗

How are you behen?? I am literally happy to see both twinnies here after ages... Happy tears😭😭

(Ps: I am coming Chennai tomorrow)

Home786 thumbnail

bas tab toh tayy hai ye hona...ab toh sofa bhi nhi hai kaha roega ye ab??🤣

Woh Haveli pahunch gaya hai wapas😕

Bon haveli se hi bhagegi lagta hai as per spoilers