Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RekaC

Have a great time and discussions here girls 😳👍🏼 And I'm taking break for now and just going to stay away to avoid further coming up. Loving you all and will come back if I'm fine 🤗❤️❤️

I understand how you feel...I am feeling very dissapointed in Ani.....hope things get better in the drama but pls do come to EDT when you can :)

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Thank you for the warm welcome! 🤗😆I feel complete now! 😆🤪

But seriously, I also look forward to have more interesting convos with you. Although the current track has already started to derail most of us, but hopefully the forum will remain a happy place for all of us even if the show sucks. 🤪

Awwww❤️ surely. Btw are you on twitter???

Indeed even I have drifted but comes back here to home for my friends.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Saudamini ke waqt ye slogan banaya tha pata nhi tha ki krantikari ke aane ke waqt use mein aaega😆🤣

Krantikaari mat kaho behen... They're insulting women biplapis who struggled a lot for Independence... 🤔Konsi krantikari naach gaane mein azaadi ki jung ladti hai Bhai.. 🤣
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Areyy tumhare Bidu ko abh kisi ki parwa nahi hai... 🤓

uska dimag abhi vacation par gya hai wapas aane do fir usko batate hai🤣
rmahi25 thumbnail

Exactly..makers have lost it.. Promote kuch aur karte, dikhate kuch aur hai..

Awww...❤️❤️ Mahi aise tapaka karo hum sabke liye... Hum bhi wahi karte hai aaj kal... 🤗

🤣❤️trueeeee...

okayy I will come.

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Mansion aane ke baad bon will run away

Acha!! Aisa kya?? 😲
rmahi25 thumbnail

Krantikaari mat kaho behen... They're insulting women biplapis who struggled a lot for Independence... 🤔Konsi krantikari naach gaane mein azaadi ki jung ladti hai Bhai.. 🤣

let's see kyu naach rahi hai ye🤣...
Home786 thumbnail

Waah tum bhi bon ke jaise taal se taal mila rahii🤣

Kya hua?? 😆
rmahi25 thumbnail

Why do I feel jiss krantikari ko lady krantikari chudana chah rahi vo uska boyfriend hai?? Poor Ani Nibba ke tarah roegaa🤣💔

kahi uska ^Dil wale puchde naa chaa^ naa ho jae

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hii All, I hope you all still remember me🤣.

So,after weeks I have watched the episode of Barrister Babu. I got detached midway idk why but still on insistence of my twin from another year , Lalz I watched it❤️. So,I thought why not to right something about it.

Let's start from Bon❤️, damn her bgm is back .....I missed it too much! She looks so big now and her plain sarees are so beautiful. But more than that Bon is. This little munchkin is trying to adapt this new life. She was always a curious child who wanted to know about everything and wanted to do what's right but instead she was taught what's the ideal thing for her to do. Then Anirudh entered her life , "The Solutions to her Problem" as said by her. Unlike others he taught her to follow ^what is right & logical^ path instead of letting her follow the ^mob mentality^ route. Ani always says - Children are like wet clay , the way one molds them they become like that so it's elders duty to give them right values. He was so right. I know today many are upset with Aniruddh for betraying or cheating Bon but more than that I am feeling Bondita is being cheated and betrayed by the society. This little girl doesn't even know the meaning of love and her married friends of her same age who doesn't know the meaning of love is giving lectures on love. I loved how innocent Bon was trying to understand this new concept - love. Her curiosity to understand it was less than her eagerness to feel it for him just like how other ideal wives feel for their husband. She was literally getting impatient why her cheeks are not getting red or her heart is not stopping looking at him or why her heart is not beating rapidly when Ani is in front of him. The moment that lady confirmed Bon that her cheek is red she was dancing happily that even she loves her husband just like how other wives feel unknown to the fact that it was her sindoor which made her cheeks red not her feelings. Her innocence was potrayed so beautifully. It clearly showed how love for husband concept was put into child brides brain. Many of the must not even felt it but as they were taught that they parroted it around and believed on the illogical fact that they finally love their husband like an ideal wife should.

Coming to Ani as I have said this before also he will always stick around ^Responsiblity^ word because the meaning ^Wife Position aka Patni ka adhikar^ word has been ruined for him due to darling Sauda🤡. I know makers have shown such stuffs before this track that many of us thought that Ani loved her but it's makers stupidity. Ani is attached and affectionate towards her. The road for love is far now. Right now he is focused on one goal to make her educated enough so that one day she becomes his ^Barrister Babu Bondita^. So that she can prove her worth and becomes an inspiration for other ladies He came back to India to do something for women and Bon became his revolutionary torch who will lighten(eradicate) the society's dark (illogical rules for women). The funny stuff is that maker's should have sticked to responsibility if they wanted to show this but they made us fool and that's we feel betrayed. About the new girl and Anirudh equation, I haven't feel like gross till now but its more like ^Okkkkkkkkaayyyy☯️^. Ani is attracted cum impressed towards her and it's not due to her physical appearance but due to her passionate, confident & fierce nature. The way their meet flashed in front of his eyes when he was explaining love concept indicated stuffs. But more than this the worst stuff is Ani might suppress his feelings because Responsibility>Love for him which will ruin the ^Rudhita^ essence . I feel bad for them for the situation both Bondita and Anirudh are in💔. But more than this I want to know about moral of the track. I hope they don't Damage Rudhita, Bondita or Anirudh anymore..

Also,I feel makers giving love related lyrics, constant My Wife by Anirudh and some stupid clues inclined us towards the thought that ^they're in love^ as it happened organically too. But maybe due to watching repetitive ITV dramas we found similar symbolisms so we drew the same conclusion or maybe the makers in order for getting TRP showed these stuffs to fool us.

Twinnie ❤️🤗

Thank you for seeing epi for me 🤗 love you loads 🤪🤗but ani se thoda kam 🤣

You kept bons pov Beautifully dear ❤️ exactly that lil jaan is getting wrong ideas about love , so does our grown up hero is having misconception about love 🤪

Like kaka sayings , miyan biwi ek se kam nahi hei🤪

I will conclude it after I get Ani's monologue.! I won't go by his expression..as we already got wrong ideas from going by his expression.! That he loves bon 🤪 he does but yet to realise.!

Itna kuch jehl liya aur thoda sa sehlenge 🤣

Tab tak tum bhi jhelo mere saath 🤣