Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Hi Mahi! 🤗 I am Ayesha. Slightly old on the forum but new in the EDT. Once, on Shaheen's birthday post, you told me that if and when I come to the EDT, you will do my swaagat with your signature aarti ka thaal. 😆 Now that you are here, I am here, why dont you bless me with your ashirwaad? 😆🤗😳

I know everyone is super emotional right now. Just hang in there guys. Ani ka dimagh sahi hojayega. 👍🏼 Stay shaant please!🤗

Aur yeh mera ajeeb sa POV hai.. please refer to this and cut the man some slack. 🤪 I know buht mushkil hai. But stay calm guys... please.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156032427

Damnn I feel nostalgia before posting my swagat special post❤️

Waitt let me do it....thambaaa

jiska mujhe tha intezaar vo ghadi aa gyiiismiley42smiley27

Heeyy Ayesha. Welcomesmiley31

Hii ,I'm Mahismiley27

Just remember 3 golden rules of the forum and follow them without any fail.

1. You have to ship and support #BiMa (Bidu + Mahi) always in every situationsmiley31

Bidu = Binoy , kidu = his newspaper , Hidu = his horse , Fidu = his Fanal , Scidu = His scarecrow

2. Mi. NoY Sam noy shipping not allowed.

3. And Binoy Bidu is just minesmiley27

Bas remember it and enjoy your time here. Looking forward to have amazing convos with you..

smiley27

☺️

Don't worry he will kick out that wicked chudail soon😎 . Also, Let me read your post and yes I remember you.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Yes...he got the FBS of her when he is saying..love will be there at first site and will last for whole life..

That is why I was so angry before these scenes... I just could not even digest what was going to come..very dissapointed If he means it will last for a lifetime means who is Bon to him? That means all the scenes between Ani and Bon all will seem fake becuz of this action of Ani.... I am feeling angry and disappointed

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Exactly...Makers trp ke liye Bahut neeche ghir gaye hai... Pehele sampoo drama aur abh yeh azaadi ke naam pe kuch bhi naach gaana.

Pata hai what did bon say when ani was lost in ninja thoughts that dil ki dhadkan tham jaayenge tab rishta hoga poora he was like what did u say?? What is bon going to plan for ani what did girls tell I guess she will plan some romantic and ani will get angry at her or something

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Areyy! Tum yeh forum chodh nhi sakti aur hum tumko aisa karne nahi denge...🤗

Glad to see you here after ages... ❤️Now badly need your positive posts to stay calm seeing Bondu's suffering.... 🥺

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Mahi sooo happy to see you back. Whenever I thought of leaving I just remember your words saying the final scene of the show where Rudhita will sit together with their memories going back to the initial times with the independence with them in present. I'm frustrated because as you said they are damaging the essence of Rudhita that Ani suppress his love on some other girl for mere responsibility of Bon. I'm really feeling cheated now Mahi 😭

yaarrr❤️...What a wonderful end I wrote naa❤️! It will happen 100% ^Om Positivaye Namaaahh^🤗

Indeed they're ruining Rudhita's essence yaar.

I toh got drifted in January starting only hence,moved on🤣

Home786 thumbnail
Yeh Sab kya kar raha hai yeh banda?? Offscreen hai yaa???
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Mahi ❤️🤗❤️

❤️

Word Count: 0

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Have a great time and discussions here girls 😳👍🏼 And I'm taking break for now and just going to stay away to avoid further coming up. Loving you all and will come back if I'm fine 🤗❤️❤️

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

yaarrr❤️...What a wonderful end I wrote naa❤️! It will happen 100% ^Om Positivaye Namaaahh^🤗

Indeed they're ruining Rudhita's essence yaar.

I toh got drifted in January starting only hence,moved on🤣

@U literally missed this re Mahi😭
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Exactly...Makers trp ke liye Bahut neeche ghir gaye hai... Pehele sampoo drama aur abh yeh azaadi ke naam pe kuch bhi naach gaana.

Waah tum bhi bon ke jaise taal se taal mila rahii🤣