Posted: 3 years ago
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

I mean marriage truth will come out for bonditha...and then she will release him ..

She should.. bohot ehsaan kar diye Ani ne ab aur nahi👎🏼

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Wahi toh..suddenly he realizes love at firsf sight ...waah 👏👏👏

So like he said he is going to sacrifice his love for his so called Zimmedari?? 😡

Kaka will get an heart attack knowing this..🤣what he was thinking and what really outcomes in their banwaas 🤢

Kjo ko idea mil gaya ek aur halka love story banane ki 😆

I've no words left Tinki.. seriously🤢

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hii All, I hope you all still remember me🤣.

So,after weeks I have watched the episode of Barrister Babu. I got detached midway idk why but still on insistence of my twin from another year , Lalz I watched it❤️. So,I thought why not to right something about it.

Let's start from Bon❤️, damn her bgm is back .....I missed it too much! She looks so big now and her plain sarees are so beautiful. But more than that Bon is. This little munchkin is trying to adapt this new life. She was always a curious child who wanted to know about everything and wanted to do what's right but instead she was taught what's the ideal thing for her to do. Then Anirudh entered her life , "The Solutions to her Problem" as said by her. Unlike others he taught her to follow ^what is right & logical^ path instead of letting her follow the ^mob mentality^ route. Ani always says - Children are like wet clay , the way one molds them they become like that so it's elders duty to give them right values. He was so right. I know today many are upset with Aniruddh for betraying or cheating Bon but more than that I am feeling Bondita is being cheated and betrayed by the society. This little girl doesn't even know the meaning of love and her married friends of her same age who doesn't know the meaning of love is giving lectures on love. I loved how innocent Bon was trying to understand this new concept - love. Her curiosity to understand it was less than her eagerness to feel it for him just like how other ideal wives feel for their husband. She was literally getting impatient why her cheeks are not getting red or her heart is not stopping looking at him or why her heart is not beating rapidly when Ani is in front of him. The moment that lady confirmed Bon that her cheek is red she was dancing happily that even she loves her husband just like how other wives feel unknown to the fact that it was her sindoor which made her cheeks red not her feelings. Her innocence was potrayed so beautifully. It clearly showed how love for husband concept was put into child brides brain. Many of the must not even felt it but as they were taught that they parroted it around and believed on the illogical fact that they finally love their husband like an ideal wife should.

Coming to Ani as I have said this before also he will always stick around ^Responsiblity^ word because the meaning ^Wife Position aka Patni ka adhikar^ word has been ruined for him due to darling Sauda🤡. I know makers have shown such stuffs before this track that many of us thought that Ani loved her but it's makers stupidity. Ani is attached and affectionate towards her. The road for love is far now. Right now he is focused on one goal to make her educated enough so that one day she becomes his ^Barrister Babu Bondita^. So that she can prove her worth and becomes an inspiration for other ladies He came back to India to do something for women and Bon became his revolutionary torch who will lighten(eradicate) the society's dark (illogical rules for women). The funny stuff is that maker's should have sticked to responsibility if they wanted to show this but they made us fool and that's we feel betrayed. About the new girl and Anirudh equation, I haven't feel like gross till now but its more like ^Okkkkkkkkaayyyy☯️^. Ani is attracted cum impressed towards her and it's not due to her physical appearance but due to her passionate, confident & fierce nature. The way their meet flashed in front of his eyes when he was explaining love concept indicated stuffs. But more than this the worst stuff is Ani might suppress his feelings because Responsibility>Love for him which will ruin the ^Rudhita^ essence . I feel bad for them for the situation both Bondita and Anirudh are in💔. But more than this I want to know about moral of the track. I hope they don't Damage Rudhita, Bondita or Anirudh anymore..

Also,I feel makers giving love related lyrics, constant My Wife by Anirudh and some stupid clues inclined us towards the thought that ^they're in love^ as it happened organically too. But maybe due to watching repetitive ITV dramas we found similar symbolisms so we drew the same conclusion or maybe the makers in order for getting TRP showed these stuffs to fool us.

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Let me clear few things here..

Ik what Ani is feeling for girl is not love.. he's mistaking it..

But what made me angry or detached is Ani was never this shallow to assume he is in love that too love at first sight that too for lifetime.. declaring such things were ott for ARC.. that too after first meeting.. secondly the way he's behaving and having fbs made me super uncomfortable thinking that bon doesn't know anything at all. More than Ani I'm heartbroken for bon.. though she doesn't love Ani but she's having false hopes regarding their relationship and From Ani as husband.. its high time...BONDITA deserves to know marriage truth and zimmedari thing. That's it.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Worst part of the day..

He like the new girl right?

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Seriously dhanu 🥺 I'm really feeling too disgusted. This was not the Ani he used to be. Then what is the assurance that he will love only her for lifetime? What was the reason for that RTM version 21??? I badly want to ban that now 😭

rtm version 21all lines false now 😭
listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail