Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RekaC

I badly want this to happen 🤣 But at the same time I want Bon to reject him at right time.

QUOTE]bon bondita will teach ani and everyone real meaning of lifetime love and even I think romantic attraction of love I want bon to feel with someone else then ani will realise his mistake and how was ani expressions when he met that girl again
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Usse pehle ARC ko confront kare woh please.. he poses all mahaan🤣 he needs a reality check

If bondhitha confront him also no use..he says zimmedari..not wife..truth will come out

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Toh makers killed ARC we rooted for? 😳

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

BONDITA should know everything this time.. its height.. this guy is not trustworthy at all. She'll at least won't have any false hopes from him as husband.. she's being cheated here. Clearly.. more than Ani's kand I've stopped watching show bcuz I can't see that lil girl facing all these.. she doesn't deserve all this crap..

Seriously dhanu 🥺 I'm really feeling too disgusted. This was not the Ani he used to be. Then what is the assurance that he will love only her for lifetime? What was the reason for that RTM version 21??? I badly want to ban that now 😭
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

If bondhitha confront him also no use..he says zimmedari..not wife..truth will come out

I was talking about zimmedari truth hi😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Seriously dhanu 🥺 I'm really feeling too disgusted. This was not the Ani he used to be. Then what is the assurance that he will love only her for lifetime? What was the reason for that RTM version 21??? I badly want to ban that now 😭

Calm down Rekha 😔 trust me I'm feeling same😒

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was talking about zimmedari truth hi😆

I mean marriage truth will come out for bonditha...and then she will release him ..

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly my point Tinki... ARC was never this shallow.. kjo movie chal rahi kya yaha ki love at first sight ho gya bande ko?

Wahi toh..suddenly he realizes love at firsf sight ...waah 👏👏👏

So like he said he is going to sacrifice his love for his so called Zimmedari?? 😡

Kaka will get an heart attack knowing this..🤣what he was thinking and what really outcomes in their banwaas 🤢

Kjo ko idea mil gaya ek aur halka love story banane ki 😆