Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

You just wrote my complete POV on Anirudh and Bondita

i also want Bondita to know truth and let her ahow some bhav affer Anirudh says she is his zimmedari and not wife

let Bondita show some attitude and tell him either maintain complete zimmedari relationship or just free him he will get to know.

and why love has to be defined by romance love can be unconditional, care for each other is also love which they have ample between them. Ready to fight whole world is also form of love so clearly they love each other

Anirudh saying I can do anything for Bondita all the more proves his love for Bondita. He is just in denial mode which is fine as age and all plays major role here

🤗❤️

Actually!! Its high time. Bon should know marriage truth and his Zimmedari jaap now.. i just wanna see how he reacts when she'll free him from zimmedari and leave🤣 he's planned whole life with her🤪

His denial mode is understandable but wife nahi hain irks me😆 I mean c'mon he's the one who was doing more pati patni jaap than her.. had said meri patni mujhe chodke chali gyi🤣 kaunse duniya mein rehta hain ye🤪

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Personally don't have any problem with his zimmaderi raag as bon is too small right now to be seen as wife for him. But new girl entry and especially her chipkoo scene s with ani r main reason for outcry and many felt betrayed with this third angle as bon is a baby even to know gravity of the situation . What this showing her between ani bon by spilting tv screen and upcoming natak dance

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Ek zimmedaar insaan he vo 🤣

He is setting high standard for the boys who wants to take zimmedari of their patnis🤣🤣

Please no🤪 mujhe toh sadma lag jana hain agar real mein koi mujhe apni Zimmedari bole🤪🤣🤣

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dsm123

🤗❤️

Actually!! Its high time. Bon should know marriage truth and his Zimmedari jaap now.. i just wanna see how he reacts when she'll free him from zimmedari and leave🤣 he's planned whole life with her🤪

His denial mode is understandable but wife nahi hain irks me😆 I mean c'mon he's the one who was doing more pati patni jaap than her.. had said meri patni mujhe chodke chali gyi🤣 kaunse duniya mein rehta hain ye🤪

Exactly I also want to see Anirudh reaction when she ignores him . Abhi periods track mein she was not talking he had gone mad. Aise kaun zimmedari ke liye pareshaan hota hai🤣🤣

He is confused between love and romance🤪

true he said apne pati babu ki Bondita what was that . We get is she is your responsibility but patni nai hai was like very annoying rather that padosi was bang on when he said zimmedari uthana bhi to ek tarah pyaar hai but Anirudh and his mind🤪🤪

lets see what this tracks brings us

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You just wrote my complete POV on Anirudh and Bondita

i also want Bondita to know truth and let her ahow some bhav affer Anirudh says she is his zimmedari and not wife

let Bondita show some attitude and tell him either maintain complete zimmedari relationship or just free him he will get to know.

and why love has to be defined by romance love can be unconditional, care for each other is also love which they have ample between them. Ready to fight whole world is also form of love so clearly they love each other

Anirudh saying I can do anything for Bondita all the more proves his love for Bondita. He is just in denial mode which is fine as age and all plays major role here

True Ritika,

I think based on his experience with Mini, Ani has a very specific idea on love and marriage, since his love for Mini became a distraction from Bon. Hopefully, through this track, he will realize that what padosi kaka was saying is right, whatever Ani said he wants for Bon, wahi toh pati ka pyaar hai.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaheen🤗❤️

They will never show things directly bcuz they're scared of controversies.. they are giving disclaimer har dusre scene pe🤣 we have to believe in Ani's actions more which are clear. I feel so😆

Sampoo should tell bon shadi truth.. please it's high time. GO SAMPOO GO🤣

Agree Dhanu!! They're showing everything indirectly to stay away from controversies.... Exactly, his words entirely different from his actions...

But the thing worries everyone is he gets back to square one just by one dhamaka... Aftermath of HM track, he accepted her as his wife... crediting her everywhere as his wife... Now if he is saying that she is just his zimmedaari before people, he's not thinking that he indirectly and unknowingly creating consequences for Bon's future.. Yeh banda apne khud ke Affirmations pe strong aur stable nahi rehta... He keeps oscillating according to his will and circumstances...

Upar se yeh bekar joh awkwardness dikha raha banda, yeh khud Bon ke mann mein sawal paida kar raha....🤓

Upar se yeh keh raha ke apne dimag ki sunta hai, joh ki uss ke paas kabhi kabhi hota hai... Accha!! Abh samajh aaya ke yeh kiski sunkar tehelka machata hai..🤣..

I just want him to accept Bon as his wife whole heartedly pre leap otherwise....

Areyy! Attempt to murder aur kidnap karke bhi haveli mein salamat isiliye hai taake woh Bon ko saara truth reveal kar sake....

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Exactly I also want to see Anirudh reaction when she ignores him . Abhi periods track mein she was not talking he had gone mad. Aise kaun zimmedari ke liye pareshaan hota hai🤣🤣

He is confused between love and romance🤪

true he said apne pati babu ki Bondita what was that . We get is she is your responsibility but patni nai hai was like very annoying rather that padosi was bang on when he said zimmedari uthana bhi to ek tarah pyaar hai but Anirudh and his mind🤪🤪

lets see what this tracks brings us

Wohi toh. 2 days bon ne baat nahi ki and he's crying buckets bola aisa lag raha jaise yrs beet gye tumse haske baat kiye🤪🤣

Ani has gone mad.. for him currently wife = SR🤪😆 major issue toh iske dimag mein hain🤣

That padosi was savage🤣 he trolled Ani's entire bhashan in one sentence 🤪🤣

rittika thumbnail

Wohi toh. 2 days bon ne baat nahi ki and he's crying buckets bola aisa lag raha jaise yrs beet gye tumse haske baat kiye🤪🤣

Ani has gone mad.. for him currently wife = SR🤪😆 major issue toh iske dimag mein hain🤣

That padosi was savage🤣 he trolled Ani's entire bhashan in one sentence 🤪🤣

I was so happy when padogi gave him savage gyaan😎

Anirudh was like main nai maanta🤪🤪

exactly dimaag to iska ganda hai why is he confusing love with SR🤪🤪

love and romance can be different.

Main Bondita ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon wo kya tha🤪

he is truly confused soul🤣🤣 SR ka bhoot gaya nai abhi tak iske sar se

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

True Ritika,

I think based on his experience with Mini, Ani has a very specific idea on love and marriage, since his love for Mini became a distraction from Bon. Hopefully, through this track, he will realize that what padosi kaka was saying is right, whatever Ani said he wants for Bon, wahi toh pati ka pyaar hai.

it actually has not to be defined even as pati patni

pyaar to pyaar hota hai and these two have unconditional unsaid love .

Iske khud ke dimaag mein romance ghoom raha hai or galti Bondita pe daal raha hai🤣🤣