Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Yeh bahut abrupt nahi tha kal tak he was all about bon and today he is saying I am taking zimmedaari for my wife bon , today he fell in love was he attracted to her and all ??

He is love with the girl it's confirmed guys

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Hum kabhi nahi sudarenge🤣 We get hurt and we fall again😛

With Ani it was more than just attachment to the character for me, Dhanu... I was inspired and in awe of this man... And now to see this state of such character💔

I'm serial holic but never experienced such cheating from leads😭

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yup don't want his dusra pyaar to be also be adhura

Warna teesra to jhel hi nahi paungi main

Technically bon se pyaar hote hote iske kitne huye honge already? Bon will be his last choice as love?🤢

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is for Anirudh/Barrister Babu...😆😆

Rishika_gautam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I am only

Hi this is my first time im writing something here but your opinion compelled me so here i am.i agree with each and everythinv you've said so far and neither of us hate ani but here's the thing. I am personally mad at makers for this ,for butchering the essence of the show he is naive ans innocent and hence gets manipulated this is why we get him, he is a human and no saint which is why during brijwasi track also we forgave him because hes allowed to make mistakes. i feel makers even if they wanted to explore ani's pov towards love could have been played out better; because this 'proclaiming you love someone when you barely know them' especially this coming out of his mouth is a huge blow to all of us. This man practices what he preaches ,he's a man of principles but idk what in gods name arw thw makers trying to show? A social show for that matter with sampoorna and her family getting away with almost murdering someone and still living lavishly, with this supposedly new entry where we arent seeing anything towards freedom struggle actually? And this was perhaps the last nail in the coffin. I am as a viewer very disappointed in them,i know daily soap limited budget but atleast do not please ruin the essence he's tge lead of the show why would you do thay to him? For it was them who sketched the character so beautifully and this just destroys the whole purpose according to me and no redemption would make look at arc the same way as i did and adore him the way i did earlier (all thanks to makers).

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ab is time hai but post leap bon ke liye ladkon ki line lagegi, tab ani ko pata chalega.

Feel bad as bon is still a baby.

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello good afternoon everyone 🤗

Kya hua??😲

Sab Abi ko gaali de rahe hain matlab usko love hua krantikaari se kya woh bhi itni jaldi? 😲😡

listmist thumbnail

Now ninja will make ani realized that bon is his true love aur is tarah rudi end game honge😭

Seriously khachra kar diya pura🤬

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Hello good afternoon everyone 🤗

Kya hua??😲

Sab Abi ko gaali de rahe hain matlab usko love hua krantikaari se kya woh bhi itni jaldi? 😲😡

Tinki ani ko zindagi bhar ke liye ninja se pyaar ho gaya😭

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Technically bon se pyaar hote hote iske kitne huye honge already? Bon will be his last choice as love?🤢

Wahi to

Please we want new hero for bon now😭