Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Makers are exploring his physical desires..

So Bon's mood swings should also be shown

what physical desires ho mini se wedding ke baat bhi nahi aaye when he had full license hm track mein nahi aaye aur kal tak luch nahi tha us ladki ko pleat ab accha AK de
nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannelizedWing

I think I am only one who has no issue with the progression of this track. Love will not only define to Bondita it would be love's defining journey for Anirudh too. His and Bondita's relationship is not define by words and their bond couldn't be named by responsibility.

I don't have high hopes with ITV because they couldn't explained the complicated love stroy between two people. Where as one person is completely unaware of love and another person has serious misconception about love (I hope writers would clear his misunderstood definition of love as soon as possible). Otherwise, this man will continue to fall pray to the misconception of love.smiley36

Sometimes Anirudh's heart acts like brain and his brain acts like heart that's why he gets confused what is love for him.smiley44smiley36

Not only you but also me. I always had an idea about this coming up.Anirudhh has lived away from his family,also Saudamini.He is not clear about his own idea of love.I feel he is getting clarity about love after the Ninja makes him realise that.(I don't think how is she going to do that but still either through actions or words,she is going to turn Ani towards Bondita)

The analysis is very well written and presented,tho!

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

Just remember Ani's bhashan when bon asked him about 2 wives while entering in village.. my god has haske pagal ho jana hain mujhe.. kya se kya kar diya inn logone Ani ka.. he was your lead for god sake 🤪🤣🤣

Maine tab hi bola tha uske dil me do biwi ka khayal ayega hi ayega Kyunki arc jo bolta hai woh karta nahi

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ani has taught us lifetime lesson Minnu.. don't invest your time and emotions in itv show characters😆 its useless.

I have already had such an experience, Dhanu😆... That was the reason I never invest in ITV shows and hardly see any... But I really thought BB was different. But alas, nothing can stay pure in this crappy place😛

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kon kon mere baby no.1 ki band baja raha??

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This girl Won't love him.. she's engaged 😆 bechara second time isko love of his life nahi milega😭

Nahi ki

Matlab teesri baar phirse pyaar😭

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Maine tab hi bola tha uske dil me do biwi ka khayal ayega hi ayega Kyunki arc jo bolta hai woh karta nahi

I've no words left.. seriously 😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

kon kon mere baby no.1 ki band baja raha??

Main 😈🤣

Word Count: 1

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You know how I got depressed with just the promo par ab to we got his whole confession😭

Let him also get married. Please... Then this show will entirely become one with the other shows of ITV...🤢. It must have been heartbreaking for you... Just listening to it is making me agitated

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Nahi ki

Matlab teesri baar phirse pyaar😭

Ha behen gopiya aani jani hain but here radha is not mann ki rani she'll remain zimmedari 🤪🤣🤣