Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am getting a sort of vibe that Bondita is going to question ARC about his relationship with Ninja and also, the topic of polygamy.The feeling track was just a few minutes but the Ani-Bon confrontation is gonna be painful and bitter.

It is going to tamper Bondita's innocence,but still she will get a life lesson.

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

To be positive and make you all positive..I want to think that...may be as the track progresses..that girl will make him realise the difference btw love,infatuation and zimmedari...and he finally realise his connect with bonditha and accept newly found relation with bondi..

Disclaimer: I know..I should not say this..but saying this as a person not as Rudhi fan..he is afterall a man of 22 years..and he may have infatuation..bcz in his mind he has fixed that bondi is zimmedari and she is a kid..

But as a Rudhi fan...he is ruined..

Thank you for you positive words But still dimag to sochata hi hai he is 22 years old in 1920..... Aisa na ye time period ka na us time period ka.. kya fayada

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Was feeling so bad for her😭

Want to see her happy withdeserving partner 😭

Na na behen isse ARC ki mahanata kam nahi ho jayegi? Ye toh bon ko lifetime zimmedari banake rakhega and bahar pyaar karta rahega 👏

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

I just wanna say one thing here he's 22 in 1920 not 2020. Men were 2/3 baccho ke baap uss age mein tab and had much more maturity than today's guys.. and Ani was never this shallow tbh..

Exactly

Nothing cam justified his actions I repeat nothing

Arc is ruined completely

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think I am only one who has no issue with the progression of this track. Love will not only define to Bondita it would be love's defining journey for Anirudh too. His and Bondita's relationship is not define by words and their bond couldn't be named by responsibility.

I don't have high hopes with ITV because they couldn't explained the complicated love stroy between two people. Where as one person is completely unaware of love and another person has serious misconception about love (I hope writers would clear his misunderstood definition of love as soon as possible). Otherwise, this man will continue to fall pray to the misconception of love.smiley36

Sometimes Anirudh's heart acts like brain and his brain acts like heart that's why he gets confused what is love for him.smiley44smiley36

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Exactly

Nothing cam justified his actions I repeat nothing

Arc is ruined completely

Agreed. There is no coming back.. at all. I repeat at all.

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannelizedWing

I think I am only one who has no issue with the progression of this track. Love will not only define to Bondita it would be love's defining journey for Anirudh too. His and Bondita's relationship is not define by words and their bond couldn't be named by responsibility.

I don't have high hopes with ITV because they couldn't explained the complicated love stroy between two people. Where as one person is completely unaware of love and another person has serious misconception about love (I hope writers would clear his misunderstood definition of love as soon as possible). Otherwise, this man will continue to fall pray to the misconception of love.smiley36

Sometimes Anirudh's heart acts like brain and his brain acts like heart that's why he gets confused what is love for him.smiley44smiley36

I can understand what you are trying to say but he's not kid yaar😆

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

Na na behen isse ARC ki mahanata kam nahi ho jayegi? Ye toh bon ko lifetime zimmedari banake rakhega and bahar pyaar karta rahega 👏

Don't want his mahanta more

Will not be able to bear the scene where he is sacrificing his love for zimmedaari😭

No plese😭

Hope he get his love this time nahi ti wapas pyaar ho jayega 😭

Edited by listmist - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nathiya143

Sef bon ko infatuation ani se pyaar ani ko nai 22 year man ko kese infatuation oh saktha ye pyaar new girl se love at first sight . Bon ko apne dill me kabi pathni nai mana kabi nai hamisa bon sef jaminthary it's true 100% true

Hey what happened till yesterday and till promo ani did not show any signs of love else he would be lost in it ,also bon realised she did not have love at first sight with ani , today he is remembering her it is abrupt or just I dunno know he is attracted to her physical beauty , also I did not see whole episode ,does he start loving her but how kal tak koi indication nahi and when bon asked he was hiding as if bon would say anything

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Don't want his mahanta more

Will not be able to bear the scene where he is sacrificing his love for zimmedaari😭

No plese😭

Hope he get his love this time nahi ti wapas pyaar ho jayega 😭

This girl Won't love him.. she's engaged 😆 bechara second time isko love of his life nahi milega😭