Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Kaka said na varis will be given by Bon so ani will accept her as his wife post leap and will become mahan👏

After rainny umbrella date varis bon se nai milaga ani new love karnthikare se mil sakthi it's just my assumption now wait and watch watch 🤔 after to day epi I lost my interest completely.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Then let them stay happy with their mahaanta... Anything after a certain level becomes unbearable and irritating... That implies for mahaanta too. I will completely stop watching it they put such crap..

I would love to see him lose his love actually... For my own sadistic pleasure😆

Mein ne kabho naho socha... Ani ko cheater banadenge... I feel sad and heartbroken even saying that word. I think I will join you too.

Arey that girl is already engaged or something.. one of new entries lady told she's new girl's would be saas Ani ab devdaas ban iske pyaar mein.. let him go to hell yaar.. I don't care😆

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Arey that girl is already engaged or something.. one of new entries lady told she's new girl's would be saas Ani ab devdaas ban iske pyaar mein.. let him go to hell yaar.. I don't care😆

Hope ani won't try to stop her wedding 🤣

Due to his endearing love

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yup!! Devadas bane ya Devi das... I don't care either. My heart breaks for my ARC who was a perfect man 💔. Makers are 😡 Arghhhh!!!

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Just remember Ani's bhashan when bon asked him about 2 wives while entering in village.. my god has haske pagal ho jana hain mujhe.. kya se kya kar diya inn logone Ani ka.. he was your lead for god sake 🤪🤣🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Hope ani won't try to stop her wedding 🤣

Due to his endearing love

I'm not interested 😆

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ash. Why should we waste our time on this show anymore? Tbh I just couldn't see bon on screen aaj.. i was feeling 😭 usko dekhke..

Was feeling so bad for her😭

Want to see her happy withdeserving partner 😭

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Agreed.. pointed out correctly... During separation he was not completely at fault.. Mini was in his life before Bon.. wahape plotting karake uske emotions ka fayada uthaya tha... Not here... Situation is not that..

I think I am finally tired of ranting...Maybe I will try to get some sleep now😆... But I mourn the death of my most favorite character of any TV... ARC😭.

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Yup!! Devadas bane ya Devi das... I don't care either. My heart breaks for my ARC who was a perfect man 💔. Makers are 😡 Arghhhh!!!

Ani has taught us lifetime lesson Minnu.. don't invest your time and emotions in itv show characters😆 its useless.

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel cheated... I think I should just pack my bags and leave when my sanity is still intact💔

You know how I got depressed with just the promo par ab to we got his whole confession😭