Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dsm123

This is❤️❤️❤️ its one of my fav songs 😳

Ani se seekho re sab how to behave with your zimmedari 🤪🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6EKgPh6bA/?igshid=sojpcl6k53bh

Ek zimmedaar insaan he vo 🤣

He is setting high standard for the boys who wants to take zimmedari of their patnis🤣🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5-BPWB51X/?igshid=1o5s6t1y2n3qt

Dil ki baat zuban pe la hi do ab to barrister babu🤪

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Mayu_ra thumbnail
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6IBCQhMM5/?igshid=1acqzrzx4fikr

Ab bichare batuk ko kon samjaye ki uske dada ko sirf apni parta wali ladki se hi pyar he🤪

Mayuu look at his hair

Gel free hair

Till now my most favorite look for Anirudh had been when he is scolding Bondita and telling her to leave for her gaw after Bw track saying tumhare or mere beech koi rishta nai

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaruhi1707

Beautifully written❤️ I agree with every word that you wrote. That’s soo true, for Ani accepting her as a wife would mean SR, I don’t know why he thinks that in the first place but I can assure that Bon is the most important part of his life. When it comes to her, he goes berserk. He wants to give her everything her heart desires. His life revolves around her, she is like a mirror to him somehow. I badly want to see his realisation. It will be such a treat to watch💖❤️ And yes, there is nothing wrong in loving his wife, like you said—he loves kaka, his father, his brothers then why not his wife (Although I personally think for him Bon is no.1) 😝 I think a little bit of separation will do the job perfectly.

Thank you🤗❤️

Exactly!!! Ani is stuck at sr🤣 that's why he is not able to see what any random person can 😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Amazing points Dhanu 👏 Really I've never seen in this perspective 😳 Yes, we all want the same. Hope it happens at the end of this track 🤗

Rekha🤗❤️

I doubt that there will be any proper realisation or confession from Ani's side..it's like his actions are more louder than his words 😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

So you are back with bang 😎

I did not watch today's tv episode...So cannot relate to scene

reading from edt comments even I though about opposite angle but not for Ani n Bon.. ani bon angle is very thoughtful 👍🏼

I though it about bon n krantikari mission and accepting love n jimmedari... Like he will be confused between what is jimmedari n what is love.. personal dream n deshprem sort of.. n ultimately he will choose love realising that this love is his strength to fulfill jimmedaris towards samaj n desh

Monday ke epi muze aisa laga thoda ki he is under pressure or extra obsessed for bon's studies ..may be in that he will ignore other feelings of her rather most importantly his own feelings. He will understand eventually that barrister is THEIR dream so she is always there with him to achieve that...So it's not only his jimmedari at all... N when two people walk together on same path towards same manzil it's much wider than just jimmedari..

Even I think couple like them is too normal scenario for that era.. nothing wrong in accepting her in the given time period..yeah wife nai hai ye bolana irritating n that too i guessed he said in front of strangers.. that's why I want marriage truth to come out n bon to free him from this marriage love thing.. n just work towards becoming barrister.. so he can realise it's THEIR dream to achieve by hand in hand n not with emotional detachment..

Is bar sorry nai bola maine for long bakbak... Your advice taken..😉

Mugs🤗❤️

That scene was like bon is happily dancing that she loves Ani but we all know that she doesn't yet and at the same time they showed Ani denying love so I felt as if it's implied that he does 🤪🤣

Regarding new girl.. right now she's not giving me good vibes.. not bcuz of third angle but overall.. She's giving me brij vibes as of now... so let's see🤔

Keep writing long posts 😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Dhanu🤗

Wonderful post behen...❤️ We didn't think in this perspective... Actually we all want this to happen...

We Forumwasis are very well aware of the result of this track but you know right we are still possesive of Rudhita🤪😆...

Don't worry Sampoorn is there to reveal marriage truth at the end... 🤔

Shaheen🤗❤️

They will never show things directly bcuz they're scared of controversies.. they are giving disclaimer har dusre scene pe🤣 we have to believe in Ani's actions more which are clear. I feel so😆

Sampoo should tell bon shadi truth.. please it's high time. GO SAMPOO GO🤣

Edited by dsm123 - 3 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Dhamu ❤️

Lovely post as always🤗

I am glad that there is someone who thinks just like me

I said the same thing yesterday in EDT if Ani falls ( which he already has ) then this will be the best thing makers can show 👍🏼

He has wrong prospective of what is love 🤣 bichare ko koi samjane wala bhi nahi he na ki pyar kise kehte he 🤣

Aur pyar ki misunderstanding bhi usko mini se huyi🤣

Galat insan se infatuation huyi aur usko pyar samaja Ani ne par abhi jo uske actions aur baate he vo indicate karti he ki he is truly in love with his kiddo zimmedari🤪

The thing I want to say is because of lack of knowledge in regard of love he is unable to realize what actually love means

And also he has not seen a couple truly in love so that is also making him confused as well

If someone who can understand this feelings can show Ani mirror then he may realize it👍🏼

I also want him to accept her as his wife and the Ruth of his life that no matter what he do she is still his wife a no one can change this reality👍🏼

He can try to hide his emotions after realizing his love , but at least we will be assure that he has the idea of this thing

Well we know that he is go into fall for adult Bondita but it will be not different from other random coupon TV so makers should his feelings for her in her teens only this will show that how pure his feelings for her and how deeply he cares for her that he is ready to hide them for her betterment ❤️

Mayu🤗❤️

Makers do wanna show from Ani's side but I guess they're worried for controversies so they do keep hinting things here n there and show Ani's actions more clearly but we focus on his words more🤣

Pyaar wagera toh dur ki baat hain but Ani ne kya feka hain aaj.. I was literally laughing smiley39 he said he's strong man who always thinks dimag se and chooses brains over heart.. are you kidding me or what smiley39 if he's aisa he wouldn't have ended up marrying Bondita at first placesmiley39 smiley37smiley37 Kuch bhi bolta hain smiley39

ARC has to accept her as wife pre leap.. otherwise I'll have issues🤣