Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Yup!! I can't tolerate it... I might run away. I tolerated Sampoo for Rudhi.. Now with them gone... there is nothing left

Can feel you dear

Dil ro raha h

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

So true yaar 🥺 Abh toh "Hum kamiyab nahi honge"

Ghanta ani ke nushke🤢

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode broke my heart, shattering into a glistening puddle of pieces.But I am a clingy person when it comes to shows.I am going to stick to the show and let my heart break because I have read books which break my heart much more than this did.

I am sure Anirudhh is going to realise that his notion of love is misunderstood and a clear case of misconception.

I guess the entry of the boy which we saw a few days back is going to give rise to jealous Anirudhh.The Ninja is only going to explain Anirudhh that what he feels for Bondita is love and not the other way round.

Anyways, sticking on to the show.I am going to wait for the day Anirudhh cries over his feelings, choices and words.

Redemption is possible acc to me.

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I'm not Interested in show n rudhita now

Bas i want new hero for bon

Ash. Why should we waste our time on this show anymore? Tbh I just couldn't see bon on screen aaj.. i was feeling 😭 usko dekhke..

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

To be positive and make you all positive..I want to think that...may be as the track progresses..that girl will make him realise the difference btw love,infatuation and zimmedari...and he finally realise his connect with bonditha and accept newly found relation with bondi..

Disclaimer: I know..I should not say this..but saying this as a person not as Rudhi fan..he is afterall a man of 22 years..and he may have infatuation..bcz in his mind he has fixed that bondi is zimmedari and she is a kid..

But as a Rudhi fan...he is ruined..

Sef bon ko infatuation ani se pyaar ani ko nai 22 year man ko kese infatuation oh saktha ye pyaar new girl se love at first sight . Bon ko apne dill me kabi pathni nai mana kabi nai hamisa bon sef jaminthary it's true 100% true

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kaka said na varis will be given by Bon so ani will accept her as his wife post leap and will become mahan👏

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dsm123

They'll make him mahaan by making him choose zimmedari over love.. but Rudhita destroy ho chuke... he's falling in love when he's a married man unlike mini time.. how is this acceptable tell me... now please tell bon zimmedari truth.. she'll stop having expectations.. after his confession my heart was breaking seeing bon on screen. Does that kid deserve this? They have made him cheater husband.. I mean c'mon.. isse bura kuch nahi ho sakta? Kuch bhi nahi... I've stopped watching show from today. I'm done

Then let them stay happy with their mahaanta... Anything after a certain level becomes unbearable and irritating... That implies for mahaanta too. I will completely stop watching it they put such crap..

I would love to see him lose his love actually... For my own sadistic pleasure😆

Mein ne kabho naho socha... Ani ko cheater banadenge... I feel sad and heartbroken even saying that word. I think I will join you too.

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Can feel you dear

Dil ro raha h

I feel cheated... I think I should just pack my bags and leave when my sanity is still intact💔

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

To be positive and make you all positive..I want to think that...may be as the track progresses..that girl will make him realise the difference btw love,infatuation and zimmedari...and he finally realise his connect with bonditha and accept newly found relation with bondi..

Disclaimer: I know..I should not say this..but saying this as a person not as Rudhi fan..he is afterall a man of 22 years..and he may have infatuation..bcz in his mind he has fixed that bondi is zimmedari and she is a kid..

But as a Rudhi fan...he is ruined..

I just wanna say one thing here he's 22 in 1920 not 2020. Men were 2/3 baccho ke baap uss age mein tab and had much more maturity than today's guys.. and Ani was never this shallow tbh..

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I agree.. That child doesn't deserve this heartbreak... I don't know anymore, dhanu... Makers are high on something to think this will help their show. this is utterly ridiculous. How kills the essence of the main character.... When I said redemption I meant how the makers are going to white wash his character now... During separation they did a fine job.. And also there Ani was not completely at fault.. Those were circumstances... but now it's different.

Agreed.. pointed out correctly... During separation he was not completely at fault.. Mini was in his life before Bon.. wahape plotting karake uske emotions ka fayada uthaya tha... Not here... Situation is not that..