Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Can feel you... Maine to epi dekha bhi nai hai aur ab dekhungi bhi nai... Accha hua maine last Sunday ek web series dhoond li thi...

Ye aise kyun karate hai shows ka kachara? I hardly watched any series... Ya phir dekh ke ek do weeks me chhod deti hun.. but this i watched for months now... Aur bahot attachment ho gayi thi... Thode din bura lagate rahega... Is se to limited epi series do... Aise faltu kam nai karane padate... Some regional channels were good in that aspect... Limited epi series.. 4 mahine me tata bye bye.. but strong on story..

You won't believe I'm watching any itv show after 5 yrs.. i always admired Ani. Always tried my best to defend him.. but today I'm feeling just disgusted.. I won't be able to watch bb anymore. they've ruined Rudhita for me.. they've ruined Ani for me.. its their biggest blunder.. biggest

Episode mat hi dekho behen. Show hi mat dekho..

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsm123

Same here Shaheen.. Even I'm no more interested in this crap.. Ani ka redemption is impossible now.. now as he said he'll choose his zimmedari over love and be mahan👍🏼👏

Exactly...that's what they hinted in yesterday's episode... He will sacrifice his love for responsibility... Mahaan aatma haina woh!!
rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Makers are exploring his physical desires..

So Bon's mood swings should also be shown

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I have none😆. Zero.. I am for sure going to keep my distance from now on. I hare ITV makers. This is the reason I never invest in character or watch their shows... But BB was supposed to be different and beautiful...Then why??? How will they bring back our Ani now??

Here's the reason in different languages🤣

The Story of Zero

Ani's redemption is impossible Minnu... just impossible. They've nothing left now. Will show him choose his zimmedari over love and be mahaan. He'll keep doing zimmedari jaap even post leap too.. for god sake if you've guts then tell bon truth and save her from biggest heartbreak of her life.. itna kar do ARC..

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Okay people, I don't care anymore👍🏼

Don't know why I watched the episode,it gave me more pain than a breakup 😊

Bye people,would miss you all !

Minnu,Ash,Katy,Riya,Rittika,Mugs,Rimi,Toto,Munia,Ayesha, Rudy,Mayurr,Sharafah,Shaheen and all the other beloved friends of mine,thank you for loving me !

Cheers to the love, camaraderie and interactions that happened till date!

P.S. if anybody ever asks about me,tell them I'm long lost,in the rattrap of misery👍🏼

Officially resigned!

Koyena/Koyal

I know and I can feel you behen... Everyone is disturbed and frustrated seeing today's episode...

You've right to leave the show... But you don't have right to leave your friends and forum... Ani ke liye hum sabko chodh dogi🥺😭

rianshxoxo thumbnail

Ani's redemption is impossible Minnu... just impossible. They've nothing left now. Will show him choose his zimmedari over love and be mahaan. He'll keep doing zimmedari jaap even post leap too.. for god sake if you've guts then tell bon truth and save her from biggest heartbreak of her life.. itna kar do ARC..

Post leap he will accept her as his wife and Mahaan ban jayega akhir Dono leads hai😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Exactly...that's what they hinted in yesterday's episode... He will sacrifice his love for responsibility... Mahaan aatma haina woh!!

Mahaan atma of the century award do isko koi 👏

He's never kjo hero jo love at first sight ho isko. C'mon 🤢

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Exactly nothing left... N i don't have courage to watch the epi

Neither do I😛...I better stick with my sanity and relive the old episodes rather than watch the episode and lose both

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Post leap he will accept her as his wife and Mahaan ban jayega akhir Dono leads hai😆

I don't care anymore 😆

rianshxoxo thumbnail

I don't care anymore 😆

Are you serious? U have dropped watching?