Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Koi reason nehi Hai..Haveli me at least bidu and kaka Bon Ke cute moments tha yaha😵

Agar Aise Hai aage Ke story toh leap Lana padega

Who cares about leap and all now. I'm done with ARC and this show..

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I said that I'm ready to bear the torture but now it's seems impossible😭

So true yaar 🥺 Abh toh "Hum kamiyab nahi honge"

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I said that I'm ready to bear the torture but now it's seems impossible😭

Yup!! I can't tolerate it... I might run away. I tolerated Sampoo for Rudhi.. Now with them gone... there is nothing left

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

ARC itna shallow kaise ho sakta hain yaar😭😭 pehli nazar mein lifetime ka pyaar😭 he's married man for god sake 😭😭😭 I'm so so done and disappointed aaj.. so 💔

Can feel you... Maine to epi dekha bhi nai hai aur ab dekhungi bhi nai... Accha hua maine last Sunday ek web series dhoond li thi...

Ye aise kyun karate hai shows ka kachara? I hardly watched any series... Ya phir dekh ke ek do weeks me chhod deti hun.. but this i watched for months now... Aur bahot attachment ho gayi thi... Thode din bura lagate rahega... Is se to limited epi series do... Aise faltu kam nai karane padate... Some regional channels were good in that aspect... Limited epi series.. 4 mahine me tata bye bye.. but strong on story..

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello iam new here.....I have always been a silent reader....but looking at today's episode ....I couldn't stop my self from commenting about ARC.... actually the word "zimmedari " has lost the essence and meaning....it's become a joke now...and poor bon baby

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohho ohho ohho... guys...shaanti shaanti.

I havent watched the epi mager tum loag ke comments padh ker kafi afsos hua.

Aur doosra afsos yeh hua ke kal hi mien lambay lambay bhaashan de rhy thy ke aisa kuch nahi hoga

🤪Mera popat hogya. 🥺

But its okay. Now, I have an EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION. Please do not report me or bash me for this. 🙏🙏😔

Rishi sir ka jo Live session hua tha, uss mien he hinted towards this.

Please please please remember that ARC is a 22 yrs old... he should be full of testosterone as of now.

I know I know WE believed that he is a saint, but makers never painted him like that. With Mini, they showed us that he is a normal, hormonal, alpha kind of a man.

I wrote an OS a while ago that caused so much controversy. It was reported and went into scrutiny and eventually I removed it. In that OS, I broached the same issue... ARC is a MAN before being anything else. Physical desires are real. And they can be very strong too. Now, the makers are also showing the same. Mere OS mien tou ARC ko miene dark-shaded dikhaya tha and he was attracted to Bondu, and his attraction was amplified and sort of gone out of control because of intoxication. It was taken as my justification for men committing RAPEs... Oh God! I felt horrible to read that as it was never my intent. And nothing whatsoever can justify a rape, for Heaven's sake.

Now, in the show, the makers are broaching Aniruddh's physical desires.

I am disappointed as an ARC and RudhiTa fan....but deep down, I always wondered ke sab kuch aur sab feelings Bondu ki hi mainstream mien rehty hain. Her pains, her studies, her menstruation, and now her puberty and emotional changes associated with that... but why no one ever thinks about this extremely basic thing called "Physical desires and Physical attraction" for Aniruddh?

I am NOT justifying his behavior at all.

And I am disappointed too with this twist...but guys, it needed to be addressed I think.

A man's desires are not a joke. They do not give him a license to cheat on their wives at all. And this does not justify their extra marital affairs. Its all wrong. But it is a very harsh reality.

Dunia mien aisa hota hai.

For me, here, the makers tried to be very realistic. It is a very very bitter pill... but unfortunately, basic biology sometimes takes over a man's mind and he loses it in front of carnal desires.

If ARC acts on these desires, he cheats on Bondu full fledge, then his character and this show is most likely going to be completely ruined for me too.

Abhi..I am going to try to watch it as clinically as possible.

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dsm123

Why should we watch this show anymore? Tell me koi ek reason🤣

I have none😆. Zero.. I am for sure going to keep my distance from now on. I hare ITV makers. This is the reason I never invest in character or watch their shows... But BB was supposed to be different and beautiful...Then why??? How will they bring back our Ani now??

Here's the reason in different languages🤣

The Story of Zero

Mugkale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yup!! I can't tolerate it... I might run away. I tolerated Sampoo for Rudhi.. Now with them gone... there is nothing left

Exactly nothing left... N i don't have courage to watch the epi

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Okay people, I don't care anymore👍🏼

Don't know why I watched the episode,it gave me more pain than a breakup 😊

Bye people,would miss you all !

Minnu,Ash,Katy,Riya,Rittika,Mugs,Rimi,Toto,Munia,Ayesha, Rudy,Mayurr,Sharafah,Shaheen and all the other beloved friends of mine,thank you for loving me !

Cheers to the love, camaraderie and interactions that happened till date!

P.S. if anybody ever asks about me,tell them I'm long lost,in the rattrap of misery👍🏼

Officially resigned!

Koyena/Koyal

Koyal😭

dont say like that you must visit tbe forum

why u punishing us for whatever makers did let them be

You come and visit us in forum

Mugkale thumbnail

Watch yourself n then decide😊

I don't have courage dear... You all have brave heart ..you watched it...😐😐 Ab to 'gopiyan aani jani hain' bhi nai dekhana.. will try to detach from the show.. time lagega... I am not Ani na😏 ki itani superfast emotions badalu