I didn't saw the full episode

Just rudi scene usme hi mood kharab ho gaya😔

Link from update please?

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Haan behen...

Yeh insaan pagal ho chuka hai... Iss ka kuch nahi ho sakta hai...

He said he has given Namesake husband-wife relationship because of Society but he himself openly declaring that she is just her zimmedaari before every passing guy... Pagal insaan🤔

Sha let's wait ab to iske mann me do biwi sorry ek biwi ek zimmedaari rakhne khyal b aayege

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hope

What the hell??? Agar ussko kisse se Pyaar hi karna tha tho uss arrogant ladki hi mile kya... I hate that girl's character. I can never see Ani in the same light again. Ab iss se waapas kaise layenge Ani ko makers... HM track ka revival se bhi bohut bada hona chahiye.. Bon better kick him out of her life.. Shaayad tab akal tikaane aayega.😡

I agree... Makers made a mess this time. If they wanted to show such tracks then why bring Bon and Ani close during Munshi track... This is plain stupid

In short, they've ruined ARC beyond redemption...

He came to India to change Society's irrational customs but he himself cannot stay loyal in his own affirmation and words..

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dsm123

He should go to hell with that girl... i don't care. I'm done with ARC... they've ruined Rudhita for me.. completely.. sorry but I'm too angry and disgusted with Ani 🤬

No need to apologize... I am totally feeling the same. They butchered a beautiful character... I can never see him in the same light... Makers 😡smiley7smiley7This is going to cost them a lot of viewers...

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Already our show is in danger. 1.7 is not at all a good trp for a prime time show..rival shows getting 2+. Now due to this chara assassination they gonna lose many. Rangu Toh Bahut greedy Hai band karega show ko

SSK 2 will be aired for 1 hour everyday 2 serials will have to end..hope our show is not in danger

Edited by rianshxoxo - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

We should better stop watching this show shaheen. I mean it😆

Dhanu, we tried our best to defend Ani's tactics but...

He doesn't deserves this...

I have already decided to sign off from this show...

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🥺Priya I'm done with ARC..seriously.. itne days tak I defended him.. i was stupid.. idiot.. ye toh dusre leads jaisa nikla... ab aur ehsaan na hi kare bon pe.. and khud free ho jaye zimmedari se.. jake rahe with love of his life 👎🏼

Even i was thinking the same .... seriously from now on for me, he isn't bondita's potibabu anymore....sry i can't give respect for this kand.....and the thing that hurt me he was describing this to that little girl ....really ..like what he wanted to make her understand?..... successfully maker's have ruined the character🥺🥺

Edited by Priiyyaa9 - 3 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Arc is ruinedw

Completely ruined😭

Haan, bilkul💔

He is never going to be the same... They betrayed us.. They are playing with viewers' emotions.

Maybe I will take a break from the show. I was planning to since Sampo entered but stuck around for Rudhi.. But now that they are gone😭smiley19... I will go write my short story and live in my happy bubble

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Link from update please?

Few pages back

I think janu gave

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Upcoming function manora X ani ka Sagai Toh nehi🤢

Ho janedo..ab koi farak nahi padtha....

Acha he..just let him reveal everything to bondi and later vusko ek achese ladke ke saath shaadi karvanedo..