Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah it is that ani needs money for bon school fees ,the ninja gurl in saree says you need money for ur wife education , he says I can do anything for Bondita

He becomes tapori style and does kartab with that girl ,bon comes there

A blast happens and bon shouts pati babu

[/QUOTE

Tysm... So ani-bon se pahale.. in dono ka dance milega 😂😂 but good she is on her desh prem track n knew that he is married

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsm123

Okay so this is my personal opinion so I don't mind if you disagree...

The way they showed 2 things parallel..

Jo dikhta hain usse ulta hain..she's in zimmedari mode but does pati patni and pyaar jaap and he's in love and pati patni mode but does zimmedari jaap...reality is even though bon is saying pyaar hain but her actions are clear ki nahi hain usko as she doesn't really know what's love all are talking about..

Similarly Ani is saying zimmedari hain but his actions clearly say pyaar hain...he denies as he knows what is love (tbh he also doesn't know that's why he relates love with sr) Even he said zimmedari keeps u in control....But he is the one who always goes out of control when it comes to bon

They never show such things directly🤪

His love vs zimmedari banter also indicated he loves wife...Zimmedari keeps u in control....Love makes you weak...He's weak bon ko leke...Can't even stay 2 din bina usse baat kiye

And They clearly showed difference, Waha bon dancing ki pyaar hain and he's denying jabki dono ke actions are otherwise🤪

Even aaj bhi kaka ka monologue....Ki barrister Anirudh khana bana raha and bon jale khane ko accha bol rahi...Real track pregress is kaka ka pov🤪

Besides even padosi guy didn't look convinced with Ani's rant.. its like all can see his love for his wife except him.. as he's in denial..

And let me clear I have no issues if Ani loves his kiddo wifey.. if he loves his father/uncle/brothers then why not wife? Tbh I'll have issues if he doesn't love her.. and as I've seen many regional movies and shows from that era and read stuffs where these types of couple live normal life I don't find anything weird or unacceptable in it🤓

Since start I badly wanted Ani to accept bon as wife wholeheartedly and that too strictly pre leap.. I have no issues with his zimmedari jaap but wife nahi hain ye bolna is irritating tbh..basic baat ye hain ki if she's not wife then tell her muh pe and be ready for after effects.. She's that high self esteem that she'll make sure either she frees him from zimmedari or even if stays as zimmedari there is proper zimmedari rishta from her side😈.And ARC is fully aware that's why tells kisi bhi aire gaire ko ki wife nahi but never dares to tell her he badly needs a reality check and mirror for himself to see how he behaves around and with her🤪

I want bon to know marriage truth now

P.S. no offence to anyone. Even if you disagree I won't mind. I'm and will be firm on my pov.

Dhanu🤗

Wonderful post behen...❤️ We didn't think in this perspective... Actually we all want this to happen...

We Forumwasis are very well aware of the result of this track but you know right we are still possesive of Rudhita🤪😆...

Don't worry Sampoorn is there to reveal marriage truth at the end... 🤔

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jo dikhta hain usse ulta hain..she's in zimmedari mode but does pati patni and pyaar jaap and he's in love and pati patni mode but does zimmedari jaap...reality is even though bon is saying pyaar hain but her actions are clear ki nahi hain usko as she doesn't really know what's love all are talking about..

Similarly Ani is saying zimmedari hain but his actions clearly say pyaar hain...he denies as he knows what is love (tbh he also doesn't know that's why he relates love with sr) Even he said zimmedari keeps u in control....But he is the one who always goes out of control when it comes to bon

His love vs zimmedari banter also indicated he loves wife...Zimmedari keeps u in control....Love makes you weak...He's weak bon ko leke...Can't even stay 2 din bina usse baat kiye

And They clearly showed difference, Waha bon dancing ki pyaar hain and he's denying jabki dono ke actions are otherwise🤪

Even aaj bhi kaka ka monologue....Ki barrister Anirudh khana bana raha and bon jale khane ko accha bol rahi...Real track pregress is kaka ka pov🤪

Besides even padosi guy didn't look convinced with Ani's rant.. its like all can see his love for his wife except him.. as he's in denial..

And let me clear I have no issues if Ani loves his kiddo wifey.. if he loves his father/uncle/brothers then why not wife? Tbh I'll have issues if he doesn't love her.. and as I've seen many regional movies and shows from that era and read stuffs where these types of couple live normal life I don't find anything weird or unacceptable in it🤓

Since start I badly wanted Ani to accept bon as wife wholeheartedly and that too strictly pre leap.. I have no issues with his zimmedari jaap but wife nahi hain ye bolna is irritating tbh..basic baat ye hain ki if she's not wife then tell her muh pe and be ready for after effects.. She's that high self esteem that she'll make sure either she frees him from zimmedari or even if stays as zimmedari there is proper zimmedari rishta from her side😈.And ARC is fully aware that's why tells kisi bhi aire gaire ko ki wife nahi but never dares to tell her he badly needs a reality check and mirror for himself to see how he behaves around and with her🤪

P.S. no offence to anyone. Even if you disagree I won't mind. I'm and will be firm on my pov.

Dhamu ❤️

Lovely post as always🤗

I am glad that there is someone who thinks just like me

I said the same thing yesterday in EDT if Ani falls ( which he already has ) then this will be the best thing makers can show 👍🏼

He has wrong prospective of what is love 🤣 bichare ko koi samjane wala bhi nahi he na ki pyar kise kehte he 🤣

Aur pyar ki misunderstanding bhi usko mini se huyi🤣

Galat insan se infatuation huyi aur usko pyar samaja Ani ne par abhi jo uske actions aur baate he vo indicate karti he ki he is truly in love with his kiddo zimmedari🤪

The thing I want to say is because of lack of knowledge in regard of love he is unable to realize what actually love means

And also he has not seen a couple truly in love so that is also making him confused as well

If someone who can understand this feelings can show Ani mirror then he may realize it👍🏼

I also want him to accept her as his wife and the Ruth of his life that no matter what he do she is still his wife a no one can change this reality👍🏼

He can try to hide his emotions after realizing his love , but at least we will be assure that he has the idea of this thing

Well we know that he is go into fall for adult Bondita but it will be not different from other random coupon TV so makers should his feelings for her in her teens only this will show that how pure his feelings for her and how deeply he cares for her that he is ready to hide them for her betterment ❤️

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Hiii how was your exam? Sorry kal nai poochha.. thak ke so gayi thi

My exam was good

Thanks Mugs👍🏼

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

You just wrote my complete POV on Anirudh and Bondita

i also want Bondita to know truth and let her ahow some bhav affer Anirudh says she is his zimmedari and not wife

let Bondita show some attitude and tell him either maintain complete zimmedari relationship or just free him he will get to know.

and why love has to be defined by romance love can be unconditional, care for each other is also love which they have ample between them. Ready to fight whole world is also form of love so clearly they love each other

Anirudh saying I can do anything for Bondita all the more proves his love for Bondita. He is just in denial mode which is fine as age and all plays major role here

Mayu_ra thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6IBCQhMM5/?igshid=1acqzrzx4fikr

Ab bichare batuk ko kon samjaye ki uske dada ko sirf apni parta wali ladki se hi pyar he🤪

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is❤️❤️❤️ its one of my fav songs 😳

Ani se seekho re sab how to behave with your zimmedari 🤪🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL6EKgPh6bA/?igshid=sojpcl6k53bh

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TFS... Are ye writer ne to meri wish puri kar di ke wo ladaki shadishuda ho 😂😂 but maine widow nai bola tha... I wish ko apane pati ke sath hon krantikari team me... N that couple can be inspirational couple for Rudhita... Waise bhi unake samane koi accha couple example hai hi nai... Except in past me mata- pita the.. but when they are on this journey koi nai hai ...

But now that her would be MIL in picture... Aisa kuchh hoga to nai...But yes at least she is committed to somebody 😂

Edited by Mugkale - 3 years ago