Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Don't worry that girl will most probably die from britisher's hands..

Caressing her dupatta and all are just disgusting to watch๐Ÿคข

How the character will end,this isn't the matter.....but arc's character is somehow opposing this....in the promo they said it was bondita's love realization...but yeha to something aur hi ho rha h

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hope

Shah..... Aae kya kardiya makers ne... Kyun kia aisa. Ani will never be the same

It is good that I am going to be super busy for the coming month. Till a few minutes back I was sad that I would miss BB and the chats๐Ÿ˜”... But Ab tho accha lag raha hai...Maybe I will take a break from the show.๐Ÿ˜†

I knew that placing trust in makers will only make me regret it. But I was hoping against hope that they will not butcher the main character...

I am going to stick to my SS and live in my lala land away from reality๐Ÿค”

Ditto..Minnu. Now we can't trust Ani in any angle... Today he proved that he is son of Binoy...

His character is ruined now completely..

Trp ke havas mein makers apne loyal viewers koh denge...

Director Sir ne joh "new emotions" ke baare mein hint kiya tha Woh Ani aur new girl ke liye hi tha.. ๐Ÿคข

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Good for him... He can be with his happily ever after then. And let the makers join them too.

Mujhe pata tha makers kuch tho utpatang karenge... Unki buri aadat jo hai.

I told you na

I was alerting you guys

Be prepared for wurst

Makers loves to butcher his character

Par tumlog meri negativity se naraz ho gaye๐Ÿ˜ญ

See now he himself said this with having fb of his love๐Ÿ˜ญ๏ฟผ

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dsm123

What the hell are they showing?? What the hell???????? Mujhe ye show dekhna hi nahi ab..... they've ruined ARC forever.. BONDITA deserves better... ab aage kuch bhi dikha de I'll never ever forget what Ani did and said today... it's ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ pehli nazar mein zindahi bhar ka pyaar? U better be a man now ARC and tell your so called Zimmedari shadi truth now.. she's self esteem..she'll free you from your zimmedari and let you live happily with your LOVE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Dhanu๐Ÿค—

I am with you completely... Ani will never be the same. They ruined a Beautiful character.

Why are makers hell-bent on making our lives miserable.๐Ÿ’”

Now how will they revive the character from this. Ok. I can't think straight... Maybe I will take a break from this crap.

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Seriously batao yaar... Detail me please.

I haven't watched epi and i think i won't be able to watch these๐Ÿ˜’.... I can't watch bondita be hurt ๐Ÿค•....she is a child ,why everytime she has to suffer๐Ÿค”

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

How the character will end,this isn't the matter.....but arc's character is somehow opposing this....in the promo they said it was bondita's love realization...but yeha to something aur hi ho rha h

Exactly...

Word Count: 1

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

E ladka..eki episode me kithni bar zimmedari...zimmedari kaha..

Har sentence me zimmedari he..while talking to that girl...you are helping me to fullfill my zimmedari...you are giving an opportunity to fullfill my zimmedari...kya kaun invent kia e shabd..? Tang aa chuka hu..

Pehli nazar me pyaar hua..aur zimmedari aur desh keliye apni jaan dau pe lagaraha he..uss ladki ke saath milkar ek kaidi ko bhagana he..

Hayeee

Raste clear kar raha hai apna so that baad me problem na ho pyaar izhaar karne me

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Himm.

I also don't have courage to write..

But will try to say highlights...in detail I can't..I am right out just want to scream..NOOO...

HIGHLIGHTS:

1.Ani don't help police..a tree branch fall on Ani..that girl takes her glouse tear it and tie him..

2.Ani comes home..bondi is shocked to see his wound..he says he is fine and she tied nicely..bondi asks..who is she..? Vo taal detha he..and asks what she is reading..she says something about prem..

He sits and start explaining about it..he says every relation has prem..and some times it takes lifetime to get prem on a person and sometimes pehli nazar me hojatha he..(he get glimpses of the girl)

He goes to bed...take the cloth tied caress it and caress his gaal also...

3.kaka and sampoo scene: kaka says don't think of giving varas...it will only given by bondi..

Next day he gets up hearing scream of bondi...went inside..chatt girgaya...saara paisa, saara books barbaad hogaya...

4.sampoo comes..and taunt them..he challenges he will pay..

5.he goes to work..raining he gets msg to meet...he goes and shocked to see the girl...

6.mujhe kyu bulaya..girl says RISHTHA THO BANANATHA tumhare saath...(he don't resist..)

Says zamindar Anirudh Roy Chowdhury..he says no Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury..she says you want money...if you help me I will give..he says what is that...my saathi is in jail..vusko chudana he...he says ok..for his zimmedari towards bondi and desh..she says..itna assan nahi he..agar pakde jaaogi Tho..goli maarenge..par wada kartha hi ki agar tumhari jaan cheligayi tho me bonditha ko paise bijwadunga...he says agar bondi ki zimmedari keliye aur desh keliye mukhe shaheed hona pada tho bhi me tayyar hu...

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

What the hell are they showing?? What the hell???????? Mujhe ye show dekhna hi nahi ab..... they've ruined ARC forever.. BONDITA deserves better... ab aage kuch bhi dikha de I'll never ever forget what Ani did and said today... it's ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ pehli nazar mein zindagi bhar ka pyaar? U better be a man now ARC and tell your so called Zimmedari shadi truth now.. she's self esteem..she'll free you from your zimmedari and let you live happily with your LOVE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

If that is the matter then who was mini for him?.....how can maker's ruin his character like this ..... better he let bondita free from his zimmedari ... everyone will be happy๐Ÿคฌ

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

On the way??

Sha bande ne confess kiya h he fall in love with her for lifetime

Ab bas propose scene baaki hai aur shayad mann me do biwi rakhne ka khayal bhi aaye is bhaashan babu ko

I am going take a break from this show now..

She is playing with kid emotions taking advantage of her age... He proved today he is Bidu's son... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ