836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Lovely GIFs 😍😍 as always

Thank you 🤗❤️

Aaruhi1707 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Okay so this is my personal opinion so I don't mind if you disagree...

The way they showed 2 things parallel..

Jo dikhta hain usse ulta hain..she's in zimmedari mode but does pati patni and pyaar jaap and he's in love and pati patni mode but does zimmedari jaap...reality is even though bon is saying pyaar hain but her actions are clear ki nahi hain usko as she doesn't really know what's love all are talking about..

Similarly Ani is saying zimmedari hain but his actions clearly say pyaar hain...he denies as he knows what is love (tbh he also doesn't know that's why he relates love with sr) Even he said zimmedari keeps u in control....But he is the one who always goes out of control when it comes to bon

They never show such things directly🤪

His love vs zimmedari banter also indicated he loves wife...Zimmedari keeps u in control....Love makes you weak...He's weak bon ko leke...Can't even stay 2 din bina usse baat kiye

And They clearly showed difference, Waha bon dancing ki pyaar hain and he's denying jabki dono ke actions are otherwise🤪

Even aaj bhi kaka ka monologue....Ki barrister Anirudh khana bana raha and bon jale khane ko accha bol rahi...Real track pregress is kaka ka pov🤪

Besides even padosi guy didn't look convinced with Ani's rant.. its like all can see his love for his wife except him.. as he's in denial..

And let me clear I have no issues if Ani loves his kiddo wifey.. if he loves his father/uncle/brothers then why not wife? Tbh I'll have issues if he doesn't love her.. and as I've seen many regional movies and shows from that era and read stuffs where these types of couple live normal life I don't find anything weird or unacceptable in it🤓

Since start I badly wanted Ani to accept bon as wife wholeheartedly and that too strictly pre leap.. I have no issues with his zimmedari jaap but wife nahi hain ye bolna is irritating tbh..basic baat ye hain ki if she's not wife then tell her muh pe and be ready for after effects.. She's that high self esteem that she'll make sure either she frees him from zimmedari or even if stays as zimmedari there is proper zimmedari rishta from her side😈.And ARC is fully aware that's why tells kisi bhi aire gaire ko ki wife nahi but never dares to tell her he badly needs a reality check and mirror for himself to see how he behaves around and with her🤪

I want bon to know marriage truth now

P.S. no offence to anyone. Even if you disagree I won't mind. I'm and will be firm on my pov.

Beautifully written❤️ I agree with every word that you wrote. That’s soo true, for Ani accepting her as a wife would mean SR, I don’t know why he thinks that in the first place but I can assure that Bon is the most important part of his life. When it comes to her, he goes berserk. He wants to give her everything her heart desires. His life revolves around her, she is like a mirror to him somehow. I badly want to see his realisation. It will be such a treat to watch💖❤️ And yes, there is nothing wrong in loving his wife, like you said—he loves kaka, his father, his brothers then why not his wife (Although I personally think for him Bon is no.1) 😝 I think a little bit of separation will do the job perfectly.

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Kaka rocks🤣

He called him gadha n ullu ka phata😆

That's why I like him 🤣🤣
Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL53YcnhHMZ/?igshid=2z3evwebzv7y

Ohohoho

Someone is blushing☺️☺️

How adorable

Bichara sharmake escape karneki koshish kar raha he but all in vain🤪

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Jo dikhta hain usse ulta hain..she's in zimmedari mode but does pati patni and pyaar jaap and he's in love and pati patni mode but does zimmedari jaap...reality is even though bon is saying pyaar hain but her actions are clear ki nahi hain usko as she doesn't really know what's love all are talking about..

Similarly Ani is saying zimmedari hain but his actions clearly say pyaar hain...he denies as he knows what is love (tbh he also doesn't know that's why he relates love with sr) Even he said zimmedari keeps u in control....But he is the one who always goes out of control when it comes to bon

His love vs zimmedari banter also indicated he loves wife...Zimmedari keeps u in control....Love makes you weak...He's weak bon ko leke...Can't even stay 2 din bina usse baat kiye

And They clearly showed difference, Waha bon dancing ki pyaar hain and he's denying jabki dono ke actions are otherwise🤪

Even aaj bhi kaka ka monologue....Ki barrister Anirudh khana bana raha and bon jale khane ko accha bol rahi...Real track pregress is kaka ka pov🤪

Besides even padosi guy didn't look convinced with Ani's rant.. its like all can see his love for his wife except him.. as he's in denial..

And let me clear I have no issues if Ani loves his kiddo wifey.. if he loves his father/uncle/brothers then why not wife? Tbh I'll have issues if he doesn't love her.. and as I've seen many regional movies and shows from that era and read stuffs where these types of couple live normal life I don't find anything weird or unacceptable in it🤓

Since start I badly wanted Ani to accept bon as wife wholeheartedly and that too strictly pre leap.. I have no issues with his zimmedari jaap but wife nahi hain ye bolna is irritating tbh..basic baat ye hain ki if she's not wife then tell her muh pe and be ready for after effects.. She's that high self esteem that she'll make sure either she frees him from zimmedari or even if stays as zimmedari there is proper zimmedari rishta from her side😈.And ARC is fully aware that's why tells kisi bhi aire gaire ko ki wife nahi but never dares to tell her he badly needs a reality check and mirror for himself to see how he behaves around and with her🤪

P.S. no offence to anyone. Even if you disagree I won't mind. I'm and will be firm on my pov.

Amazing points Dhanu 👏 Really I've never seen in this perspective 😳 Yes, we all want the same. Hope it happens at the end of this track 🤗
Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Wahi to🤪

Zimmedaari ke itne khareeb😡

Bad manner birrastra babu🤪

I'm thinking

If this is their condition now🤪

Future mein kya kya hoga☺️☺️

Ouch my bp☺️

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Nima 🤗

Yes look at Ani 🤣

He is so happy Rimi🤪

Jo uska barrister dimaag na kar paaya woh uski wifey ne kar diya 😆

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So you are back with bang 😎

I did not watch today's tv episode...So cannot relate to scene

reading from edt comments even I though about opposite angle but not for Ani n Bon.. ani bon angle is very thoughtful 👍🏼

I though it about bon n krantikari mission and accepting love n jimmedari... Like he will be confused between what is jimmedari n what is love.. personal dream n deshprem sort of.. n ultimately he will choose love realising that this love is his strength to fulfill jimmedaris towards samaj n desh

Monday ke epi muze aisa laga thoda ki he is under pressure or extra obsessed for bon's studies ..may be in that he will ignore other feelings of her rather most importantly his own feelings. He will understand eventually that barrister is THEIR dream so she is always there with him to achieve that...So it's not only his jimmedari at all... N when two people walk together on same path towards same manzil it's much wider than just jimmedari..

Even I think couple like them is too normal scenario for that era.. nothing wrong in accepting her in the given time period..yeah wife nai hai ye bolana irritating n that too i guessed he said in front of strangers.. that's why I want marriage truth to come out n bon to free him from this marriage love thing.. n just work towards becoming barrister.. so he can realise it's THEIR dream to achieve by hand in hand n not with emotional detachment..

Is bar sorry nai bola maine for long bakbak... Your advice taken..😉

Edited by Mugkale - 3 years ago
Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL53YcnhHMZ/?igshid=2z3evwebzv7y

Ohohoho

Someone is blushing☺️☺️

How adorable

Bichara sharmake escape karneki koshish kar raha he but all in vain🤪

Hiii how was your exam? Sorry kal nai poochha.. thak ke so gayi thi