Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Hamara bas chalta na to kabke shampoo ko jail bhej dete but 😡 yeh BUT bahot bad word hai shampoo ke maamle mein😆😆

Hai na? Ani can be a very good teacher .. bhopu se padhayega🤪

Haan, yeh BUT hi har Sampoo problem ka karan hai😛

Yup!! He can be a really great teacher. The passion with which he teach Bon if he puts the same kind of passion when teaching other kids to then he can definitely be amazing teacher😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Hi dear🤗

Oh!! Good for your friend.👍🏼

Voot didn't load the episode after I left, right?

No minnu .. no episode yet.. good for trps I guess 🤔

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Haan, yeh BUT hi har Sampoo problem ka karan hai😛

Yup!! He can be a really great teacher. The passion with which he teach Bon if he puts the same kind of passion when teaching other kids to then he can definitely be amazing teacher😆

Let’s just hope we see him as a teacher too someday

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hai na.... Kaka was rocking in the episode. I miss those light moments between Bon/Kaka, Bon/Bihari, Bon/Batuk... Of all Bon/kaka are the best. The way Kaka always finds ways to taunt his Barrister laadla is hilarious😆.

@bold,🤣... Point well pointed out. And why is she hovering around Ani😔. Kisi ki madad chahiye toh koi aur krantikari se jaake poch sakti hai na. Well, whatever. I just want her to remember the word personal space the next time. I hated her actions during her entry.

@ bold: hahahaha.... Promo ka sunke laga to nahi kirtan tak sikhegi kuchh..

Seriously if krantikari aandolan is on charma seema krantikariyonki poori foj honi chahiye.. na ki bas ek ladki... And she should be underground at times she is not on active mission.. sirf actual action plan implementation ke waqt bahar nikalana chahiye.. aise court area me kyun ghum rahi thi..Kitna enaam rakhe hai sarkar.. dekhne ke liye 🙄

Aur wo kal ke gavavalon par attack ki baat bhi nai samji muze.. mon epi me they referred situation is tensed Caz of fights between krantikari n British govt .. now who attacked villagers.. they didn't look British n why would krantikari attack villagers? 🤔

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mayu🤗

Kon sa naya BGM ki baat ho raha hai???😕

Yeah!! Mini and Ani BGM was really good. I was surprised when I first heard it because it was too beautiful to use for a non-lead pair😆.

Good morning Minu

This one

👇👇

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL61A7xB_Gj/?igshid=tgnlg0299mrc

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

I have more than 23 years of ITV experience! 🤣 Wow! I should get that on my CV. Job prospects badh janay chahiye iss azeem experience per. 🤪😆

Analysing power ka tou I dont know, but I know their formula...Heck! I can write a book on it. 😆🤪

Ayesha😳you write so well,much more than well😳cv ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi🤣

Tum toh ho hi novelist😆

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Let’s just hope we see him as a teacher too someday

Even I hope so...Bon suggest kar sakati hai na usse..afterall who knows his value as teacher better than her.. she never missed praising his teaching skills in front of others...

I want both of them to start teaching.. along with ani's barristery n bon's own study... I am waiting to unfold those bts pics track jaha wo ladki ko padhne ke liye saja mila rahi thi..

Waise bhi bon ko jada kuchh karane nai mila is track me.. ghar ke kam bhi nai karane de raha jo wo haveli me aaram se karati thi..aur bahar jate waqt kimati heere ko tijori me band kar ke ja raha hai 😆 to samjesva bhi nai kar pa rahi hai bechari..

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Its beautiful and it has a tone of kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega jaise main karti hoon from movie DHONI

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

@ bold: hahahaha.... Promo ka sunke laga to nahi kirtan tak sikhegi kuchh..

Seriously if krantikari aandolan is on charma seema krantikariyonki poori foj honi chahiye.. na ki bas ek ladki... And she should be underground at times she is not on active mission.. sirf actual action plan implementation ke waqt bahar nikalana chahiye.. aise court area me kyun ghum rahi thi..Kitna enaam rakhe hai sarkar.. dekhne ke liye 🙄

Aur wo kal ke gavavalon par attack ki baat bhi nai samji muze.. mon epi me they referred situation is tensed Caz of fights between krantikari n British govt .. now who attacked villagers.. they didn't look British n why would krantikari attack villagers? 🤔

I know Promo ko dekh ke tho nahi laga par makers should know that is wrong. I felt very offended for Ani😊. This man didn't even touch his wife or even the lady he calls and wholeheartedly considers Mother just because he didn't want to cross the line of their comfort. And here comes a complete stranger grabbing the hand of a stranger and holding it against her neck🤢... Makers of BB are smarter than this.

I have no idea what kind of kranthikari is. But she is definitely arrogant. I think she came to court to keep an eye on Ani. Why she needs only him for her mission is above my head. And about the attack on the village.... I am as clueless as you. Had the same doubt😆. Hope they elaborate on it as it made no sense.

Hope thumbnail

Good Morning, dear🤗

Oh!! yeh wala... I thought they released something new. My bad.

This BGM is really sweet. But I agree with you on the other BGM.

The Ani/Mini one is one of the best I came across. Can you guide me as to where I can download it?

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago