Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Hahaha you pointed out correctly... Tabhi usse deshbhakt wali koi feelings nai aa rahi thi muze, muze laga acting acchi nai but all these gestures n looks played their role 😂😂

😆😆 Yes yes...no desh bhakti feeling from her...But I got to admit that I liked her scene with Aniruddh. 🤪 I know I know she crossed her line twice there, but mere ko woh overall scene aur uski ambiance achi lagy thy. There was a background music too that played for them. I liked it too. 😳

That scene actually had a very different kind of impact on me than I had expected. From the promos, of course we knew about her, but while watching that scene and how the makers were trying deliberately confuse the audience, I felt as if my heart would stop. I was upset and I told Nima about it. But then I watched it again and I found it...strangely nice. 😆

But iss ladki se krantikari wali feeling se ziada aatanki feeling aarhy thy for sure. 🤪

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Yup ekdum dhamakedar entry.. you pointed out difference correctly, impact of entries.. kaka n kattori..

Aur wo kattori bar bar dar/ tension me kyun aa rahi thi police pakad legi kahin.. konse krantikari aise darate the ...

Hai na.... Kaka was rocking in the episode. I miss those light moments between Bon/Kaka, Bon/Bihari, Bon/Batuk... Of all Bon/kaka are the best. The way Kaka always finds ways to taunt his Barrister laadla is hilarious😆.

@bold,🤣... Point well pointed out. And why is she hovering around Ani😔. Kisi ki madad chahiye toh koi aur krantikari se jaake poch sakti hai na. Well, whatever. I just want her to remember the word personal space the next time. I hated her actions during her entry.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Busy busy today minnu.. going for a shopping ? By the way malls are empty 😆

Bye .. see you later and waiting for the next part of your story 🤗

Meeting thi, yaar. 😆

Yaha ghar se nikal ne keliye sochna padraha hai aur tum... Kya shopping, tum bhi nasmiley36.

Hope thumbnail

Kaha de milege minnu?? Ya to school ya phir haveli.. Bon to kahi bhi nahi ja sakti abhi🥺

Why doesn’t ani think of taking up a job as a teacher?

Sampoo ko hum jaake bahar phekkar aye kya...Tab Rudhi Haveli mein honge aur hum ko bohot sare Bon/Kaka/Bihari/Batuk scenes milenge😆

Yup!! I know. He can be a really good teacher. Speaker laga ke poora school ko ek hi jhatke mei padadega🤣

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Yup

Bondi is luckiest❤️

Ani was blushing I was like awww he is blushing

By the way there is new BGM of Rudi that too romantic one❤️

I loved it but still that saudamini and Ani BGM is something I just love that one ❤️

Mayu🤗

Kon sa naya BGM ki baat ho raha hai???😕

Yeah!! Mini and Ani BGM was really good. I was surprised when I first heard it because it was too beautiful to use for a non-lead pair😆.

Hope thumbnail

Ohh!! you posted it. Thank you!!❤️

This music is soo soothing. That piano at the beginning is just beautiful❤️... I want something as amazing as this for our Rudhi. Makers you have set our expectations high

Hope thumbnail

Who is this girl? That’s what everyone wants to know on Insta🤣🤣

Is this already posted?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL60il3hlEp/

OMG!! He looks soo cute❤️. Where did you get it? I am sure the pic is not that old given his age but still, he looks so different here.

He is such a hardworking boy. He is growing into a nice gentleman.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Meeting thi, yaar. 😆

Yaha ghar se nikal ne keliye sochna padraha hai aur tum... Kya shopping, tum bhi nasmiley36.

Minnu🤗

One of my friend went to Macy’s so I though you might have gone for a shopping 🤣🤣 just to tease you though ..

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Sampoo ko hum jaake bahar phekkar aye kya...Tab Rudhi Haveli mein honge aur hum ko bohot sare Bon/Kaka/Bihari/Batuk scenes milenge😆

Yup!! I know. He can be a really good teacher. Speaker laga ke poora school ko ek hi jhatke mei padadega🤣

Hamara bas chalta na to kabke shampoo ko jail bhej dete but 😡 yeh BUT bahot bad word hai shampoo ke maamle mein😆😆

Hai na? Ani can be a very good teacher .. bhopu se padhayega🤪

Hope thumbnail

Minnu🤗

One of my friend went to Macy’s so I though you might have gone for a shopping 🤣🤣 just to tease you though ..

Hi dear🤗

Oh!! Good for your friend.👍🏼

Voot didn't load the episode after I left, right?