Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sharafah

Aisha 🤗

@bold loved the way you said it!!😳 really beautiful!! Mangesh sir posted the new promo and put new track..new emotions and new POV.. What do you think about it? Whose pov is he talking about?... just worried seeing the dance sequence between new entry and Ani... would Ani develop anything for the new entry girl? 😕

Thankkk you Sharafah!🤗

Well, what I inferred from Mangesh sir's caption was:

1) New emotions for Bon- Due to puberty, she will feel infatuated first. But after realizing how hard Aniruddh is working for her, she will change too...Maybe become more mature and more serious in studies. I think her emotional growth is necessary first for her to realize that she loves him too.

2) New POV of Aniruddh.

As of now, the makers have tried REALLY hard to make the audience believe that Aniruddh is under the false impression of love and zimmedari. And has a weird ass POV as of now. 🤪 So, by the end of this track, in sha Allah his POV will change and he will realize what Bon truly means to him.

3) Dont worry dear... Ani will not feel anything for that girl. He doesnt realize but his whole life now revolves around Bon.

Bon's school fee, Bon's bathroom, Bon's this and Bon's that.

A man soooo consumed by ONE person thinks uni-directionally. He will not even spare an ounce of feeling for that girl.

Haan but that girl may fall for him. I am dreading that.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

THANK YOU Sharafah for saying this!!!

My God! Aurra's parents are her guardians, and if they are fine with everything their girl is eventually going to learn anyway, if Aurra is fine taking all these hard scenes, then what is the problem!!!???😕

Please bear in mind that I am not at all pointing or criticizing anyone here on this forum. This is just a general rant.

Why does the audience have to criticize or pinpoint everything? Why cant people just take things as they are and not poke noses everywhere and in every matter?

Please people, do not think that I am projecting this point of view on anyone here. 🙏

But this is high time that someone needs to say this. ITV audience always has one problem or the other with a show, its cast, its story line...its everything!

Not only for this show, but for so many others I have noticed the same attitude.

People want everything on the show as per their own liking, preferance, or perception. Why cant people broaden up their mindsets a bit, take a chill pill, and be more flexible to absorb different stories being told differently? I am not asking anyone to swallow a bitter pill....but yar, criticism ki bhi koi limit hoty hai!

If we talk about Aurra, even the Heera mandi track was quite mature for her. But the makers handled it well na. So, why cant we, the audience show some trust and respect for the makers and let them tell the story the way they want or the way they have pictured?

For God's sake... Let the creators of this show take their unique turn and let them show what they want to show. They know their jobs. If we, as audience do not like something, we can stop watching it and move on. Why do we always have to criticize the makers, the writers, the actors and all?

Being a content creator myself, I know it hurts a lot, especially if you want to explore a different track to make your content unique. Constant butting and criticism from the audience doesnt help. It discourages the creatives and then it puts pressure on the channel also...and then they start messing up.

So please please guys, its a humble request. Stop worrying about Aurra's age. Her parents are there to think for her...and I have complete faith in the makers that as sensitively they handled the Heera mandi track, they are going to do the same with this track also.

Ayesha🤗❤️

Agree with you dear.. instead of worrying about Aura and her age we should focus our mind into watching the drama.. aura’s age and the content of the show is makers and mainly her parents’s department not us audience’s!! So let’s enjoy the show without worrying about anything else especially aura’s age!!!

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Will watch that scene today.. yess bon does not know an angle of love from which Ani is thinking but bon knows other angle of love n she applies it... Like she defended their relationship before Sampoorna.. expressed that nobody is more important than Pati babu.. now she is trying to give a name to it... Kunki ye sab ab usake khud ke dimag me bhi chalana shuru hoga with her age n baharwale to hai hi gyan bharane ke liye n ae you mentioned ani is running/ hiding from the lable

Both are thinking of love from limited perspective... N so they complete each other 😂😂

New girl... I have just seen her entry but usse to jyada accha acting muze un bon ko gyan dene wali ladkiyon ki lagi... Kya maje le rahi thi wo bon ke... Aur ekdum character me thi...Ye new girl ki aankhen desh prem me dhobi lag hi nai rahi thi... Uska look aur uske looks dono muze... I don't know if it is allowed to mention here a film character.. jabse wo new girl ko dekha hi wahin yaad aa rahi hai muze... But it's good wo desh prem ka hi Jaap kar rahi hai..

Hii... Sorry for butting in, but the last lines of your comment cracked me up. 🤣 From the ninja girl, I got the vibes of that villain/bhoot girl in a movie... her dialogue is very famously used in memes...Let me speak it out *In-extremely- -husky- voice-as-if-my-throat-has-khaarish* "Mere itne qareeb na aao. Mien tumhien barbaad ker dun gy!" 🤣🤪

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Ayesha🤗❤️

Agree with you dear.. instead of worrying about Aura and her age we should focus our mind into watching the drama.. aura’s age and the content of the show is makers and mainly her parents’s department not us audience’s!! So let’s enjoy the show without worrying about anything else especially aura’s age!!!

Well said Nimzzy... 🤗

And above everyone else, its upon Aurra ke woh kaam kerna chahty bhi hai ke nahi! If she is not comfortable, her parents will automatically retract her... and she will also not do a good job at the show...thus giving a hard time to the maker. 🤪Anyway, that ship has sailed a long time ago. Jis waqt uske parents ne Hm track ke liye allow kia hoga. We should focus on making sure that our baby's hard work doesnt go waste and the show garners good trps. 🤗👍🏼

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well said Nimzzy... 🤗

And above everyone else, its upon Aurra ke woh kaam kerna chahty bhi hai ke nahi! If she is not comfortable, her parents will automatically retract her... and she will also not do a good job at the show...thus giving a hard time to the maker. 🤪Anyway, that ship has sailed a long time ago. Jis waqt uske parents ne Hm track ke liye allow kia hoga. We should focus on making sure that our baby's hard work doesnt go waste and the show garners good trps. 🤗👍🏼

Exactly Ayeshu..👍🏼

Kids of this generation has their own minds and thoughts which is sometimes better and unique than us!! Talking from my own experience. So my point is yes, it is up to aura to decide whether she wants to perform for certain scene or not 👍🏼.. and pyaar vyaaf words to kids tv pe dekhke sikh hi lete hai.. it’s not a rocket science..

so yes our main motto should be-support this show unconditionally for these kiddos who work day and night to entertain us 👏

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hii... Sorry for butting in, but the last lines of your comment cracked me up. 🤣 From the ninja girl, I got the vibes of that villain/bhoot girl in a movie... her dialogue is very famously used in memes...Let me speak it out *In-extremely- -husky- voice-as-if-my-throat-has-khaarish* "Mere itne qareeb na aao. Mien tumhien barbaad ker dun gy!" 🤣🤪

Hi Aayesha, hope I am right in name..No sorry you r welcome

@bold: exactly, uski yaad aa rahi hai muze... After looking at that ninja girls entry... I feel even Ninja's makeup, hairstyle is same.. n not to forget even glances 😂 I am.happy ke kisi aur ko bhi aisa laga on similar lines

Edited by Mugkale - 3 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Exactly Ayeshu..👍🏼

Kids of this generation has their own minds and thoughts which is sometimes better and unique than us!! Talking from my own experience. So my point is yes, it is up to aura to decide whether she wants to perform for certain scene or not 👍🏼.. and pyaar vyaaf words to kids tv pe dekhke sikh hi lete hai.. it’s not a rocket science..

so yes our main motto should be-support this show unconditionally for these kiddos who work day and night to entertain us 👏

Yes!! 4-year olds learn about love and all that stuff from those anime and cartoons... I wrote a report on few cartoons shows and their impact on the psyche of children a while ago. And when I was researching, I was astonished to see how many famous cartoons use these terms.

Also, the concept of "shadi" and "pati patni" is not alien for kids. They see their parents, grand parents and all, and they learn that this is something normal. So, for Aurra, I am sure none of these concepts are new.

Besides, she is this generation's kid. She is bound to be more mature in her thoughts than many of us when we were 10 yrs olds. 🤪

And then of course, her say comes first. Her mother used to teach her acting after school when rest of the kids used to play. If Aurra had not participated or shown keen interest, would it be possible for her parents to prepare her for the auditions even?

Kher... this is a long debate. I really dont mean to offend anyone here in the forum. 🙏🙏 Shotti! 😳❤️ Lets just stay united to make this beautiful show more successful and not give up on the makers's intellect. ❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Hi Aayesha, hope I am right in name..No sorry you r welcome

@bold: exactly, uski yaad aa rahi hai muze... After looking at that ninja girls entry... I feel even Ninja's makeup, hairstyle is same.. n not to forget even glances 😂 I am.happy ke kisi aur ko bhi aisa laga on similar lines

Yes, you got it right. I am Ayesha 😳

Hahaha. Sirf makeup aur hair style same nahi tha, balke harkatein bhi similar thyn. 🤪 Letting a stranger touch your neck to show him your azadi ka josh and junoon, and arranging your clothing in front of tht stranger... 🤪

Mugkale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Yeah!! Kaka was in full-on detective mode. Aur entry bhi kitne dhamakedaar kiya Kaka ne, Maza aagaya. Aise hona chahiye entry, uss kattori ki tarah nahi😆

Aathi tho rahegi... Humara din karab karne. Ab makers ko jaldi daya aaye hum pe aur mukti de iss se

Yup ekdum dhamakedar entry.. you pointed out difference correctly, impact of entries.. kaka n kattori..

Aur wo kattori bar bar dar/ tension me kyun aa rahi thi police pakad legi kahin.. konse krantikari aise darate the ...

Mugkale thumbnail

Yes, you got it right. I am Ayesha 😳

Hahaha. Sirf makeup aur hair style same nahi tha, balke harkatein bhi similar thyn. 🤪 Letting a stranger touch your neck to show him your azadi ka josh and junoon, and arranging your clothing in front of tht stranger... 🤪

Hahaha you pointed out correctly... Tabhi usse deshbhakt wali koi feelings nai aa rahi thi muze, muze laga acting acchi nai but all these gestures n looks played their role 😂😂