Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Ash🤗🤗

This scene was one of the sweetest scene ever .. it showed how much he cares for Bon ❤️❤️

If he is taking care of Bon under the pretense of zimmedari .. then what would he do once he realizes she is not only his zimmedari but much much more !!! Waiting for that day

Nimu🤗

Yup eagerly waiting for that day❤️

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Did he blushed here☺️

Good Morning, Ash🤗

Lovely gif❤️. Yup!! I think you captured ARC blushing a little awkwardly😆

This was a sweet scene. And he is sweetest than the Rosgullas

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hope

Good Morning, Ash🤗

Lovely gif❤️. Yup!! I think you captured ARC blushing a little awkwardly😆

This was a sweet scene. And he is sweetest than the Rosgullas

Good morning minnu🤗

Yup he awkwardly blushed 🤪

How can I ignored that

I notice everything about this guy😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nimu🤗

Yup eagerly waiting for that day❤️

Same here Ash🤗

nims23 thumbnail

Did he blushed here☺️

Pravisht nailed it in this scene.. perfect expressions of a subtle smile with little bit of shyness or embarrassment

Look at Bon.. kept looking at him to get some response from him so she could understand what’s this all love talk about 😆🤪

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning minnu🤗

How can I ignored that

I know... Nothing passes unnoticed under your watch😆

Aur woh hai hi itna pyaara sa❤️

nims23 thumbnail

Good morning minnu🤗

How can I ignored that

Kyu ki aap binocular jo lekar baithte ho !!🤪🤣🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay so this is my personal opinion so I don't mind if you disagree...

The way they showed 2 things parallel..

Jo dikhta hain usse ulta hain..she's in zimmedari mode but does pati patni and pyaar jaap and he's in love and pati patni mode but does zimmedari jaap...reality is even though bon is saying pyaar hain but her actions are clear ki nahi hain usko as she doesn't really know what's love all are talking about..

Similarly Ani is saying zimmedari hain but his actions clearly say pyaar hain...he denies as he knows what is love (tbh he also doesn't know that's why he relates love with sr) Even he said zimmedari keeps u in control....But he is the one who always goes out of control when it comes to bon

They never show such things directly🤪

His love vs zimmedari banter also indicated he loves wife...Zimmedari keeps u in control....Love makes you weak...He's weak bon ko leke...Can't even stay 2 din bina usse baat kiye

And They clearly showed difference, Waha bon dancing ki pyaar hain and he's denying jabki dono ke actions are otherwise🤪

Even aaj bhi kaka ka monologue....Ki barrister Anirudh khana bana raha and bon jale khane ko accha bol rahi...Real track pregress is kaka ka pov🤪

Besides even padosi guy didn't look convinced with Ani's rant.. its like all can see his love for his wife except him.. as he's in denial..

And let me clear I have no issues if Ani loves his kiddo wifey.. if he loves his father/uncle/brothers then why not wife? Tbh I'll have issues if he doesn't love her.. and as I've seen many regional movies and shows from that era and read stuffs where these types of couple live normal life I don't find anything weird or unacceptable in it🤓

Since start I badly wanted Ani to accept bon as wife wholeheartedly and that too strictly pre leap.. I have no issues with his zimmedari jaap but wife nahi hain ye bolna is irritating tbh..basic baat ye hain ki if she's not wife then tell her muh pe and be ready for after effects.. She's that high self esteem that she'll make sure either she frees him from zimmedari or even if stays as zimmedari there is proper zimmedari rishta from her side😈.And ARC is fully aware that's why tells kisi bhi aire gaire ko ki wife nahi but never dares to tell her he badly needs a reality check and mirror for himself to see how he behaves around and with her🤪

I want bon to know marriage truth now

P.S. no offence to anyone. Even if you disagree I won't mind. I'm and will be firm on my pov.

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Here here Rimi🤗😆

Was waiting for you🤗

Lovely kiddos ❤️❤️

Nima 🤗

Yes look at Ani 🤣

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago