Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Minu yaad mar dilao mujhe uske expressions 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Make up🤮🤮🤮🤮

Baal 🤬🤬

Pranali was a fine actor and honestly i never even hated mini as character I disliked her but this one is worse than hate she is disgusting to be honest

True makers could have chosen better route for her but anyways makers are saying that kids d go after parents as thats their core behaviour like here she is enacting her parents learning

sumhow I have a feeling when sampoorna will instigate azadi against Bondita she will give her piece of mind to her

Oops!! theek hai... Chalo ussko maaro goli.

I agree, even though I got angry and irritated with Mini. There was never this much hatred towards her. She made sense to me. And she was a refined villain compared to this whatever.

With her character... All the messages are wrong only. And the worst part is that character makes no sense to me at all. Ok, she kicked Rudhi out. Why can't she just stay happy in the haveli? Rudhi never ever did anything even remotely hurtful to her for her to harbour such enmity with them. Those two souls were actually the only, I stress only people who ever did everything for her happiness. So, yes she doesn't make sense to me. And because of that, I can't relate to her, feel anything for her except raw emotion of what her actions evoke, hatred.

If Kattori girl listens to Sampoo...Then god help us. We will have two brainless idiots for villains to tolerate

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Yaar 1 thing I did not understand..samajsaktha hu..kaka ki vajase sampoo full time villan bangayi...but Ani aur bondi ne kya bigaada uska...why the hell she is after them..

Ok..e bhi maanletha hu..ki us time pe saara Raaz khulgaya aur bachne keliye...Ani ko uksaya...ok..fine..ab tum araam se haveli me rerahi hena...aur attention paane keliye..bondi bhi nahi he...ash aur aarami zindagi jeena..apni uss confused pathi ke saath...aur jase Saurav ko kaha na..aap mera haath pakda aur hum ek kamareme sorahi he..tho me pregnant hu...esahi karna binoy ke saath...thab usko akal ayega..aur kahega..e pagal hogayi he...kuch nhi bakwas karrahi he...

I know villans zaroori he...but I don't like pallavijis acting..really as somebody said she gives expression so widely and as if she is having constipation..aur vo baal...god...koun he e stylist..jisne e look suggest kiya tha..? Kuch bhi karleythe ho??

Welcome to the club

Me and minu are also of the same opinion that more than character I have problems with actor

bad expressions, constipated lagte hain bilkul , worst make up or baal ki to baat hi mat karo🤮🤮🤮

She has become greedy to death and is of opinion that she will become whole sole queen once Bondita is out as bakiyon ko she can control and of course Anirudh will always support Bondita

she is showing how if parents are bad kids are worst than them

Hope thumbnail

Creativity ka to mat poocho

sampoorna ko pregnent, ani azadi ki shaadi sab dikha chuke hain

Unhone to dhongi maa or som ki shaadi bhi dikha di thi🤣

Oh!!! Unbelievable.... Soothi???

Rofl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Oops!! theek hai... Chalo ussko maaro goli.

I agree, even though I got angry and irritated with Mini. There was never this much hatred towards her. She made sense to me. And she was a refined villain compared to this whatever.

With her character... All the messages are wrong only. And the worst part is that character makes no sense to me at all. Ok, she kicked Rudhi out. Why can't she just stay happy in the haveli? Rudhi never ever did anything even remotely hurtful to her for her to harbour such enmity with them. Those two souls were actually the only, I stress only people who ever did everything for her happiness. So, yes she doesn't make sense to me. And because of that, I can't relate to her, feel anything for her except raw emotion of what her actions evoke, hatred.

If Kattori girl listens to Sampoo...Then god help us. We will have two brainless idiots for villains to tolerate

Ao true minu

Mujhe aaj tak ye samajh nai aaya jo saurav ke parents ne itni disrespect ki uska badla kyon nai liya saara baa bas kaka se

exactly my point for no reason she has started hating Ani Bondita now when they are gone tab bhi problem hai

mark my words unka ghar bhi isne hi girwaya hai warna usi time par kyon aayi hai ye🤢

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Oh!!! Unbelievable.... Soothi???

Rofl GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Shotti🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

😆

Yahi reet hain Minnu🤣We introspect too much , ultimately we are stamped as bigg fools🤣

That's why I keep saying we are Pagal Premi who have the memory of a fish🤣

Itna soch teh hai, makers ko daante hai... Lekin phir kya... Woh ek badiya sa Rudhi lollipop (scene) pakdadete hai hum kush hoke sab bhool jate hai

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arre baap re.. EDT is running at a marathon speed today 🤣🤣

What’s up girls ?

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Her revenge game is totally illogical

Kaka se badla samaj aata he lekin Bondita ne uski side nahi li to usse badla le rahi thi par Ani to last point tak uski side tha phir bhi usse badla le rahi he🤬

Mayu... she has lost her brain after seeing all luxuries of RCs.. so now she wants everything for herself only .. bagger thi kaha aa gai abb 🤬

Hope thumbnail

Ao true minu

Mujhe aaj tak ye samajh nai aaya jo saurav ke parents ne itni disrespect ki uska badla kyon nai liya saara baa bas kaka se

exactly my point for no reason she has started hating Ani Bondita now when they are gone tab bhi problem hai

mark my words unka ghar bhi isne hi girwaya hai warna usi time par kyon aayi hai ye🤢

Everyone in her life tortured or hurt her in someway, Riti. Be it, her husband, parents, in-laws, Kaka, Binoy... The only two souls who always wanted the best for her. Wanted her to stay happy... She has a problem with them, leaving everyone else

Kuch bhi kiya ho, I really don't want Rudhi to just sit quiet, yaar. Since when are our krantikaari couple taking crap from people without a proper fight. I hope Ani and Bon do something about her.

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys

Kisi ne ek baat notice ki kya??

Hum sab jo itne dino se apni jaan jala rahe the ki Ani uss ninja ko dekh ke attract ho jayega pyar ho jayega usse esa to kuch hua hi nahi🤣

Ani ko to ghanta fark nahi pada uss krantikari ko dekhkr🤪

Ye to hum hi the jo kabse apne dimaag ke ghode ulti direction me bhaga rahe the 🤣🤣