Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

I so agree I had said this earlier too that more than character I havr probably with actor

mini was stunning with her acting. Also this woman was till better as gareeb🤣🤣 amiri mein to 🤢🤢

Isko sati hi hone dena tha saurav ke saath kam a se kam hamara mood to kharaab nai hota isko dekh ke

Yeah!! it's her expressions and the way she makes faces... That constipated look with that stupid, creepy BG music gives me🤢

As much as I hated Mini as a character. The actor who played it did a fine job. And she didn't have to disfigure her face with creepy expressions for us to feel her evil intentions. That is called good acting.

Haa, yaar.... Makers kya dhika rahe haismiley29. That , Sati se baccha ke bul kar diya Rudhi ne issse. How sad, they turned her so evil that we all feel sati is justified for her

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rittika

Itne BtS ka kya hoga🤣🤣

Lekin yeh kaise creativity hai... Facepalm" Emoticon🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hope

Yeah!! it's her expressions and the way she makes faces... That constipated look with that stupid, creepy BG music gives me🤢

As much as I hated Mini as a character. The actor who played it did a fine job. And she didn't have to disfigure her face with creepy expressions for us to feel her evil intentions. That is called good acting.

Haa, yaar.... Makers kya dhika rahe haismiley29. That , Sati se baccha ke bul kar diya Rudhi ne issse. How sad, they turned her so evil that we all feel sati is justified for her

Minu yaad mar dilao mujhe uske expressions 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Make up🤮🤮🤮🤮

Baal 🤬🤬

Pranali was a fine actor and honestly i never even hated mini as character I disliked her but this one is worse than hate she is disgusting to be honest

True makers could have chosen better route for her but anyways makers are saying that kids d go after parents as thats their core behaviour like here she is enacting her parents learning

sumhow I have a feeling when sampoorna will instigate azadi against Bondita she will give her piece of mind to her

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Lekin yeh kaise creativity hai... Facepalm" Emoticon🤣

Creativity ka to mat poocho

sampoorna ko pregnent, ani azadi ki shaadi sab dikha chuke hain

Unhone to dhongi maa or som ki shaadi bhi dikha di thi🤣

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mayura, morphed pictures are not allowed to share here behen... Edit kardo....
Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
Mayu_ra thumbnail
Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaar 1 thing I did not understand..samajsaktha hu..kaka ki vajase sampoo full time villan bangayi...but Ani aur bondi ne kya bigaada uska...why the hell she is after them..

Ok..e bhi maanletha hu..ki us time pe saara Raaz khulgaya aur bachne keliye...Ani ko uksaya...ok..fine..ab tum araam se haveli me rerahi hena...aur attention paane keliye..bondi bhi nahi he...ash aur aarami zindagi jeena..apni uss confused pathi ke saath...aur jase Saurav ko kaha na..aap mera haath pakda aur hum ek kamareme sorahi he..tho me pregnant hu...esahi karna binoy ke saath...thab usko akal ayega..aur kahega..e pagal hogayi he...kuch nhi bakwas karrahi he...

I know villans zaroori he...but I don't like pallavijis acting..really as somebody said she gives expression so widely and as if she is having constipation..aur vo baal...god...koun he e stylist..jisne e look suggest kiya tha..? Kuch bhi karleythe ho??

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu.301017

Yaar 1 thing I did not understand..samajsaktha hu..kaka ki vajase sampoo full time villan bangayi...but Ani aur bondi ne kya bigaada uska...why the hell she is after them..

Ok..e bhi maanletha hu..ki us time pe saara Raaz khulgaya aur bachne keliye...Ani ko uksaya...ok..fine..ab tum araam se haveli me rerahi hena...aur attention paane keliye..bondi bhi nahi he...ash aur aarami zindagi jeena..apni uss confused pathi ke saath...aur jase Saurav ko kaha na..aap mera haath pakda aur hum ek kamareme sorahi he..tho me pregnant hu...esahi karna binoy ke saath...thab usko akal ayega..aur kahega..e pagal hogayi he...kuch nhi bakwas karrahi he...

I know villans zaroori he...but I don't like pallavijis acting..really as somebody said she gives expression so widely and as if she is having constipation..aur vo baal...god...koun he e stylist..jisne e look suggest kiya tha..? Kuch bhi karleythe ho??

Her revenge game is totally illogical

Kaka se badla samaj aata he lekin Bondita ne uski side nahi li to usse badla le rahi thi par Ani to last point tak uski side tha phir bhi usse badla le rahi he🤬

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hum saat saat hai.... Iss pagalpan mei🤣

Hum kya kya soochte hai aur makers humara sooch ka poora falooda banadete hai😆

Yahi reet hain Minnu🤣We introspect too much , ultimately we are stamped as bigg fools🤣