Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Koyal I absolutely agree with you

Aurra is 10 yrs old and of course her parents know what is being shown and what is she is doing. Its only them who have right to decide for her.

People will have problems in doing these roles but they never question same aged kids performing roles in crime series or for that matter a teenage girl playing lead of middle aged man or a man having two wives.

If not Barrister babu , any kid who watch any of the ITV is it good for them to watch that as they also show romance, rape and what not on TV.

For god sake she is just acting and ahe is way matured than her age especially in these times when kids are way more smarter than what their actual age is. These days kids at the age od 7-8 have their own mobile phone and its parents personal choice. Honestly these viewers who says she is young and potraying such character should actually applaud her that with what fine acting skills this girl has.

Till date for people who have been following the show nothing has been shown which has made anyone uncomfortable and they have beautifully explained many critical tracks ans situations so lets trust the makers and let them do their job instead of poking nose and spreading negativity

P.S this is my POV this post is not against or in favor of anybody so no bashing plz

Since you wrote Koyal,I hope you referred to me only😆👍🏼

Thanks for your affirmative response ❤️

Well said Rittika,till date I haven't found anything in Anidita that could be even remotely uncomfortable! Moreover,we are the ones who always imagine ☺️things🤣

We are much developed and open minded ! And I find nothing wrong in Aurra portraying someone beyond her age👍🏼

Love how most of us share the same ideas!We are all emotionally connected❤️

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

THANK YOU Sharafah for saying this!!!

My God! Aurra's parents are her guardians, and if they are fine with everything their girl is eventually going to learn anyway, if Aurra is fine taking all these hard scenes, then what is the problem!!!???😕

Please bear in mind that I am not at all pointing or criticizing anyone here on this forum. This is just a general rant.

Why does the audience have to criticize or pinpoint everything? Why cant people just take things as they are and not poke noses everywhere and in every matter?

Please people, do not think that I am projecting this point of view on anyone here. 🙏

But this is high time that someone needs to say this. ITV audience always has one problem or the other with a show, its cast, its story line...its everything!

Not only for this show, but for so many others I have noticed the same attitude.

People want everything on the show as per their own liking, preferance, or perception. Why cant people broaden up their mindsets a bit, take a chill pill, and be more flexible to absorb different stories being told differently? I am not asking anyone to swallow a bitter pill....but yar, criticism ki bhi koi limit hoty hai!

If we talk about Aurra, even the Heera mandi track was quite mature for her. But the makers handled it well na. So, why cant we, the audience show some trust and respect for the makers and let them tell the story the way they want or the way they have pictured?

For God's sake... Let the creators of this show take their unique turn and let them show what they want to show. They know their jobs. If we, as audience do not like something, we can stop watching it and move on. Why do we always have to criticize the makers, the writers, the actors and all?

Being a content creator myself, I know it hurts a lot, especially if you want to explore a different track to make your content unique. Constant butting and criticism from the audience doesnt help. It discourages the creatives and then it puts pressure on the channel also...and then they start messing up.

So please please guys, its a humble request. Stop worrying about Aurra's age. Her parents are there to think for her...and I have complete faith in the makers that as sensitively they handled the Heera mandi track, they are going to do the same with this track also.

The drama does not show any intimate or romantic scenes then why the fuss within audience about aurra being young when her parents know her maturity and are supporting her .... Hahaha agreed😃 but I am also one of those who was angry saying that the writers seemed like they were creating a love angle I really dont like that... I will be a hypocrite if I were to say I agree to eveything.... but I agree with most of what you had mentioned....I am ok with everything and bear the torture of villains but not a love triangle... cuz I dont want Bon to be an option

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Ya I agree she looks young...in my opinion we should not mix drama and real life.... if Auuras parents are ok with it than why are we making a buzz about it? Aurra is going to turn 11 this year and she is not 9. Plus they are not showing romance in that light at all... these days we see children at 11 having a crush..it is very normal these days... Aurra and people around her knows her and probably she is matured enough to handle this and that is why her parents are always there with her... fans will find it very hard to see another person as Bondita apart from Aurra that is the truth...I dont understand why people find it uncomfortable when they see that these happens in real life as well and why r we mixing reel and real life together? If Aurra or her family is not having any issue then why r viewers taking it differently... u know 13 year old kids can do full blown romance and that is fine but when a 11 year old girl talk about it in an innocent way and people have a problem... I dont even understand the logic now... I was not being rude and that is not my intention.

And here bon is not shown getting attracted to ani ,yesterday she was trying hard like getting red cheeks ,her heartbeat getting fastened and stopped or even oggling ani ,she was not just like bon defended her relationship with ani in front of sampoo that they trust ,care for each other ,support each other and are there for each other ,what else is needed ,this will be bon realisation and she cares for ani as her support system ,mentor ,teacher ,her partner

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Since you wrote Koyal,I hope you referred to me only😆👍🏼

Thanks for your affirmative response ❤️

Well said Rittika,till date I haven't found anything in Anidita that could be even remotely uncomfortable! Moreover,we are the ones who always imagine ☺️things🤣

We are much developed and open minded ! And I find nothing wrong in Aurra portraying someone beyond her age👍🏼

Love how most of us share the same ideas!We are all emotionally connected❤️

Yes I did meant it dor you and for other person as well sorry not sure of the name

Exactly hamare hi dimaag gande hain☺️ like Anirudh who is not out of SR mode🤣🤣

Kids these days are way more matured than their age and its fine that kids playing role elder than their age

yahan 35 yrs old woman plays the role of saas dadi and what not to fir ismein Kya problem hai

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nims23

Pravisht nailed it in this scene.. perfect expressions of a subtle smile with little bit of shyness or embarrassment

Look at Bon.. kept looking at him to get some response from him so she could understand what’s this all love talk about 😆🤪

Yup I loved this scene⭐️

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Kyu ki aap binocular jo lekar baithte ho !!🤪🤣🤣

True 🤣

Word Count: 1

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope