Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

66567 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: thakor88

shut up😡you have no rights to say that about her. what if i called you that😡

Vicky please doo somthing.. Guyz please watch your language.. there are minors on this forum..
66567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakor88

i know but ppl cant just call her a SLUT. without knowing anything about her. this is media,a tv show,big boss,reality tv face it people. you guys are STUPID😡

I'll second tht comment.. Just pretend you guyz watching a movie..😃
ikki thumbnail
The point is, Simran dear, that Rakhi may not understand human relationships.. she may be a nautanki..she may have cheap thinking..whatever, but that's how she is. If we're accepting other housemates with all their faults, then why not Rakhi?? I've never been a Rakhi fan, nor am I now.. I just cannot stand the degradation a human being had to face on TV. They just should not have aired it. thats all !! I don't blame the other housemates for reacting that way, as they don't know what all has been said about them yet. Kash should not have been allowed to enter the show after being voted out by the public. She had been declared a terrible person, so what did they expect from her now. I wish BB could have ended on a pleasant note, at least for us viewers!
Silly^Milee thumbnail
I HATE KASH!!!!! 😡 😡 😡
i just hate that ****** thing...
amit said so much shitt abt kashh, but she is soo nice to him.. stupid girl is scared of amit..
why is she being a **** to rakhi?when everyone in the show hates her..
Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Friends, please calm down. Tempers are running high as the show is coming to close, but being a reality show it will till the end throw up the very things which make people watch it. However, we need not resort to such tactics to convey our thoughts.

Please do not attack each other. In case you see an objectionable topic, report post or write to your section mod, channel mod or any Global Mod.

Thanks,
IF Dev Team.
sweeties__angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar guys i cryed ....like i felt so bad today with wat kash had done...today with RAKHI ...i reallly cudn't understad tis tat everyone in the house go into confession room and say things abut eachtoerh...y the F*** doesn't kash tell tat to everyone abute eachother...huh??? y was she after rakhi....like i was sad after watching tis show today and i relaly did wanted tis show to end rite here today...and really can't wait for the day wen KASH can leave the show .....tis bit** had runied so much today....and i am personally tell tis tat and wish tat RAKHI shud stay till the end...i really dun't care if she wins or not but she shud stay till the end of the show...competing for the amoutn tat iz being issued to the winner.... I really want her to stay...so wen tiss ppl leave hte show...and go out they wud really know wat they have being said and wat is the truth...abut the whole thing tat is being sayed to them form KASH!!!! the Bit**..... ...how can CAROL the loser can get into attitude for?? .....loser.....well if u can show the door to RAKHI then i am sure u can use tat door to EXIT from tat door urself!!! plz LOSER!!!....if rakhi cant understand ppl then how much have u understood the ppl hhuh???? jst knowing RAVi tat does not mean u knwo everone in the room!!!! i feel like tellingher CRAP NOW!!!
????PLZZZ i have a REQUEST TO ALL THE RAKHI FANS tat iz plzz take her to the LAST...PLZZZ...AS i sayed i really dun't care if she doesn not win...but she has to go to the LAST ...plzzz FRIENDS DO IT!!!

And seriously i have to ask the ppl whu live in india was tere any article out posted in news papaer abut ravi and carol or abut amit or abut RAHUl as to wat Kash had sayed to them tat tere was articles abut them outside... so wanted ot know was tere anuthing like tis???? plzz cna u tell me
viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want the show to just end...bcoz if rakhi is bad...then amit himself said all those things abut ravi and rupali...whata bout that..? is that all rite? and rupali too had said about carol and ravi...this is going in sane..plzzz end this show...the show was suppose to be entertaining but its depressing...i think i dont want to continue seeing it..