Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hiiiiii🤗

I am not spamming, it's just my overwhelmed emotions

66567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikki

What "terms" my dear?? Kash is a slut of the highest degree. She's a shame for mankind!

Yes we all know tht already..😉
66567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sound

Hiiiiii🤗

I am not spamming, it's just my overwhelmed emotions

LOL...Neetu..😳

Word Count: 1

ikki thumbnail
Well memsaab, 10 more days n what will be over?? BB , yes, but what abt the humiliation Rakhi has faced today on National TV..all for voicing her opinions abt other housemates? thats the way her mind thinks..we all have our way of interpreting what we see n hear.. so what was the big deal in what she said , I just don't get it?
Sound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL...Neetu..😳

Meena as it is this topic will be scrutinised for the sensational subject line and if we are caught spamming toh gadbad ho jayegi.. Chal kahin aur chalein😳

Knicks420 thumbnail
yea everyone is agaisnt rakhi just cause she won the task 😉
ikki thumbnail
Cut it out MEENA and SOUND.. kindly register yourselves on a chat channel n get talking there.. we're talking serious business here. I'm still in shock after watching todays episode.. I need feedback on what others think abt it.
Sound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikki

Cut it out MEENA and SOUND.. kindly register yourselves on a chat channel n get talking there.. we're talking serious business here. I'm still in shock after watching todays episode.. I need feedback on what others think abt it.

Well, it's not as if you paid any attention to the serious business talk we had to say...........

s1mran thumbnail
Where are the moderators? How can these people use such slanderous terms on other celebs as and when they please? You wanna give feedback ikki... give constructive criticism. Don't use such nasty terms on others. Infact, what did Kash do wrong? When Rakhi is such a nautanki herself.. she was dying to get out of BB wasn't she? The minute she gets out.. what does she say? "BB I want to go back in! BB! Please!" That girl changes her stories every 2 days.

And Kash didnt do anything wrong by telling the truth. Rather its the other inmates who are reacting in such a bad way. I guarantee Rakhi will cry come this Friday on national tv and say "Arshad, mujhe nahin rehne ka hai.. keep me or kash!" and BB will listen to her as she is the nautanki fav and they will ask Kash to leave.

So next time before slandering Kash, look and examine everything first. Rakhi does so much of drama.. ask anyone who has been evicted.. she just lives for the camera.. she talks to the camera, appealing to the audience time and again. Yes I find her entertaining but I also found her gross when she talked abt Rahul when she got evicted. I think Carol said it best when she said: "Rakhi, you dont understand relationships." And I think thats the biggest truth.
66567 thumbnail
Shouldn't this thread be already closed..!!! 😕