Kashmira Shah is a ******

ikki thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I don't understand how BB can show Jan. 17th episode...I'm really feeling sick after watching the kind of humiliation Rakhi has had to face today. Wait till all the contestants go out and see for themselves what all their housemates have said about them. Everyone teaming up against Rakhi now will hate each too after they see BB from the beginning. They should've known before entering a reality show that their images could be scarred in the deal.

I'm not saying that what all Rakhi said is right, but don't all the housemates talk bad about each other in the confession room. I swear I'll never see Kash's face in my life after she gets out of BB. She deserves to go to Hell n stay there forever for being the ***** she is. I thought vamps are only made for movies, but now I've seen one in real life .

Mod's note: Please do not use profanity.

Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyJannuIqbal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree i cry hard today not for rakhi but the insult of one humanbeing dam i couldnt believe this bigbose sucks i m so depress after kash came she is bitch u r right they should expose now everything what other person says about eachother thatsnot fair with one person why only rakhi insulted?this game is bullshit bigbose sucks
66567 thumbnail
Hey refrain from using such tersms..
ikki thumbnail
True, why just Rakhi cornered..BB should bring all confession room recordings out for everyone to hear. They might just kill each other after that !! Sorry BB , but your show wil go dowwwwwn in the dumps after people watch Jan 17th episode. It was simply tasteless. It will not be forgiven!
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Hey refrain from using such tersms..

yeah please change your subject

Meena meri jaan🤗.... I was missing you soooooooo much

66567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sound

yeah please change your subject

Meena meri jaan🤗.... I was missing you soooooooo much

Hiii.. 🤗

Word Count: 1

ikki thumbnail

What "terms" my dear?? Kash is a slut of the highest degree. She's a shame for mankind!

Moderator's Note:
Please do not use this kind of language on the forum. There are many other ways to share your displeasure over something. It's not necessary that we resort to abusive language to convey our feelings. kindly do not repeat.
Edited by Minnie - 17 years ago
memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think it is her TASK to humiliate Rakhi.

But this is not fair. With Peaheads in the house who do not use their brain but believe what others have to say.. I would not expect more.. 😡

Well 10 more days and it would be over..
Sound thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

I think it is her TASK to humiliate Rakhi.

But this is not fair. With Peaheads in the house who do not use their brain but believe what others have to say.. I would not expect more.. 😡

Well 10 more days and it would be over..

Cut those so called peaheads some slack..... They have been in that house for months with no contact to the outside world. Isn't it natural for them to believe what they were told by the person who brings news from outside....and it wasn't as if Rakhi was denying saying that and they were still believing Kash over her....

Sound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ikki

What "terms" my dear?? Kash is a slut of the highest degree. She's a shame for mankind!

You very well know what terms and further use of such derogatory terms will not make your points any more worthwhile