Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Aniruddh was in a fragile state. And he could definitely be a danger to Bondita. 

I wrote an OS a while ago that became controversial and went under scrutiny because members reported it. I had to remove it. I actually showed Aniruddh in this very light in that OS. I wanted to show how his fragile and intoxicated mental state could have resulted. And how he somehow got over it because of his upright principles. Also, I painted  a hidden "attraction" angle from his part, which also did not sit well with the audience.

Kher, my imagination is wild and I write scenarios that often have a controversial tinge. My dear friend Nima here has told me not to be a "Controversy Queen!" 😆 Respecting that, I am trying to mellow down my write ups these days. 

Constructive and healthy criticism is always welcome and I thank you for commenting on my one shots always. 

You are very sweet and your comments mean a lot to me. ❤️

Thank you! I am sorry your OS was removed. I would love to read it if you could send it over in a PM or something. I am sure it would be as touching as all the others! ❤️

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Thank you! I am sorry your OS was removed. I would love to read it if you could send it over in a PM or something. I am sure it would be as touching as all the others! ❤️

I will PM it to you for sure. But read only if you can read things that are portrayed in a different way. Aniruddh is very different and he is ATTRACTED to bondu in this current timeline. I took a "twisted take" and some "creator's liberty" there. 😆 

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayesha🤗

My loveliest writer🤗You're too good with literature!

It was honestly spectacular😳Words won't justify the emotions engendered in my heart reading this👍🏼How beautifully their relationship has been reflected via Anirudh's break down , his disoriented state of mind witnessing his invaluable wife's affliction❤️

I think you did more justice in your write up than the molestation shown in the actual show👍🏼

Keep writing more,I love your stories a lot!From the bottom of my heart❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Ayesha🤗

My loveliest writer🤗You're too good with literature!

It was honestly spectacular😳Words won't justify the emotions engendered in my heart reading this👍🏼How beautifully their relationship has been reflected via Anirudh's break down , his disoriented state of mind witnessing his invaluable wife's affliction❤️

I think you did more justice in your write up than the molestation shown in the actual show👍🏼

Keep writing more,I love your stories a lot!From the bottom of my heart❤️

Koyal! 🤗🤗

thank you so much for such a sweet comment. ❤️ I am so glad that you liked it. 😳

I loved the molestation track...I have watched that epi multiple times. 😆 I am glad that you thought I could do justice with it through this OS of mine. 

Its just that this "affliction" is not new for us, females. We face one form of harrassment or the other at least once in a life time. 😒 Its the truth... and I could not remain indifferent to it. 

In my OS, Bondu was not brave and Aniruddh wasnt brave either. But together, they somehow found a way to get out of the mess. ❤️ 

Thank you once again buddy. You are very kind and extremely sweet. ❤️🤗

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Unres kerooo naaaaa.... 😭

Done 👍🏼🤗🤗

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Koyal! 🤗🤗

thank you so much for such a sweet comment. ❤️ I am so glad that you liked it. 😳

I loved the molestation track...I have watched that epi multiple times. 😆 I am glad that you thought I could do justice with it through this OS of mine. 

Its just that this "affliction" is not new for us, females. We face one form of harrassment or the other at least once in a life time. 😒 Its the truth... and I could not remain indifferent to it. 

In my OS, Bondu was not brave and Aniruddh wasnt brave either. But together, they somehow found a way to get out of the mess. ❤️ 

Thank you once again buddy. You are very kind and extremely sweet. ❤️🤗

Ayesha🤗,thanks for the overwhelming words😆

Ghar pe itna daat milta hain,yaha tum itni pyaari baatein karogi toh man kaise sthir rahega😆😳

One request I had,could you please pm me your os that you removed from the forum?

I didn't even get a chance to read it🥺

But I know it has some good substance and storyline👍🏼.And I completely trust on the writer's imagination❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Ayesha🤗,thanks for the overwhelming words😆

Ghar pe itna daat milta hain,yaha tum itni pyaari baatein karogi toh man kaise sthir rahega😆😳

One request I had,could you please pm me your os that you removed from the forum?

I didn't even get a chance to read it🥺

But I know it has some good substance and storyline👍🏼.And I completely trust on the writer's imagination❤️

🤗❤️Just PMd you, Koyal. Check it. And thank you very much for all the kindness and love. ❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Ayesha 🤗

Nimzzzy!🤗

First of all thank you for giving me a credit which I dont deserve 🤗🤗🤗

You do!! Honestly you do, buddy!❤️

This story is so intense .. I don’t have words to explain how I felt when I read it first time ! 

The victims of molestation often go through the same feelings... 

I can not even imagine how small girls must be feeling after going through this kinda incident in their life? Would they be the same like before ? Or their whole existence get changed? And the most important thing, are they able to share their pain with their loved ones or they endure their pain alone, sobbing in a corner of their bedroom! It’s so emotional yaar . Here Bon went through the same pain and the way you have knitted her emotions is awesome . 

Thank you so much buddy ... I am glad I could make the reader connect with the plight of these girls.

I felt like a reel is running in front of my eyes. I mean I could literally imagine Bon and ani. Bon felt like being in a hell because of a creature who himself deserves a place in a hell. I am sure if it was in ani’s hands he would have just given a big punishment to that creep with his own hands but afterall he is a normal man who can’t take a law in his hands. 

I just wanted to show him as a very normal young boy too. He cannot do everything and he cannot handle everything peefectly, on his own too. 

Oh no.. Bon’s nightmare .. it shows just a glimpse of what this must be feeling.. how her innocent soul is trying fight with the demon which was creating a havoc inside. Ani is horrified to see his Bon in that state. And the scene where the two beautiful pure souls cried. Ani couldn’t take it anymore, couldn’t see his Bon’s pain even though he knows he can’t even imagine how much pain Bon must be feeling from inside and that’s what pained him more. His inability to take away his loved one’s pain! Bon couldn’t stopped caning nightmares and ani couldn’t stop getting heartbroken to see her in that state! 

@ bold...How beautifully you have described Ani's feelings!!! ❤️👍🏼 You should try writing, you know? 

You have a knack of it.

You pointed out some portions to edit in my OS when I asked you to beta-read it. But you suggested amazing suggestions too...and I added them. I believe you should try your hand at writing. You are an artist too...and you have a kind, gentle, sensitive soul. You are very perceptive also...I think you will make a wonderful writer. ❤️

Finally Bon couldn’t take the feeling of touched by someone inappropriately and tied to do something which she shouldn’t have .. she tried to harm her feet which were touch by that creep,, thank god ani came on time and stopped her doing any further damage! She just wanted to wash away the feeling of being touched. Poor girl.. my heart went out for her..Ani also cried his heart out . He just want to take away all her pain, take her somewhere away from all these terrible thoughts! 

Yes...my Ani was also not brave. I mean he was brave of course, but jo ghatna ghati hai, usko nahi tolerate ker paa rha tha woh. As I said in the beginning of the OS, my Bondu also did not fight like a tigress as she did in the show. Unfortunately, most women respond to such calamities like this Bondu. 

But finally he found Bon’s voice .. she started responding but that to by asking him not to touch her feet.. ani needed to do something so Bon gets her confidence back. And that’s what he did .. he made her understand who is right and who is wrong .. indirectly that creep who touched her feet was actually gave her respect! Ani was finally able to made her understand how she is not at fault in this so she doesn’t need to feel filthy instead it’s that creep who needs to feel filthy ...

And finally after Ani’s umpteenth efforts  she opened up, she understood and made a promise not to do anything silly in the future !! She understood how her existence and well being matters to her loved ones especially her patibabu !

This was a beautifully penned down piece of work Ayesha! My heart goes for those girls who go though this horrible life changing experiences!!

Kudos to you for writing this os.. 🤗🤗🤗

Thank you soooooo much Nima. 🤗❤️ Love you for all your support and appreciation. ❤️

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is written with such depth and understanding that I have no words 😶.  Please take a 🙇‍♀️.  The only problem that came about is Hindi words which I skipped or try to understand under the circumstances but if you could translate the Hindi into English it would be appreciated to understand the main conversation between Anirudh and Bondita.

🤗

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayesha 🤗

smiley18 The victims of molestation often go through the same feelings... smiley18

I can’t imagine how hard it must be for those victims yaar 

Thank you so much buddy ... I am glad I could make the reader connect with the plight of these girls.

You do make your readers connect with your stories and here also you did it with the plight of those girls 👍🏼

I just wanted to show him as a very normal young boy too. He cannot do everything and he cannot handle everything peefectly, on his own too. 

Good you didn’t show him as a super hero .. it would have been out of his character as per story..

bold...How beautifully you have described Ani's feelings!!! smiley27smiley20 You should try writing, you know? 

You have a knack of it.

You pointed out some portions to edit in my OS when I asked you to beta-read it. But you suggested amazing suggestions too...and I added them. I believe you should try your hand at writing. You are an artist too...and you have a kind, gentle, sensitive soul. You are very perceptive also...I think you will make a wonderful writer. smiley27

Thanks dear for thinking like that but I know my limits and so I would like to continue doing what I am good at  😆 I think I can’t go out of my comfort zone!! And just giving you one suggestion can’t make me a writer like you dear 😆 thank you so much for thinking about me in that direction .. but I would like to seat and read all wonderful stories in this forum 😆

Yes...my Ani was also not brave. I mean he was brave of course, but jo ghatna ghati hai, usko nahi tolerate ker paa rha tha woh. As I said in the beginning of the OS, my Bondu also did not fight like a tigress as she did in the show. Unfortunately, most women respond to such calamities like this Bondu. smiley18
You did good by keeping their character as a normal people and not any super heroes .. that’s a charm of your story Ayesha 🤗.. smiley31smiley31smiley31

Thank you soooooo much Nima. smiley31smiley27 Love you for all your support and appreciation. smiley27

You are welcome dear 🤗🤗

Anytime buddy 🤗

Love ya ❤️

Edited by Doc.love - 2 days ago