Yeh Vaada Raha- A RudhiTa OS

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful!! Gave me goosebumps! 

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Beautiful!! Gave me goosebumps! 

🤗 Thank you dear for your comment. ❤️ I am glad that my OS touched your heart. 😊

Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN 👏

My heart cried with Bondita as I know how she was feeling! As a girl, I faced something like this too, so did almost every girls & women!

But thankfully Bondita have her Pati Babu with her - to support her, care for her, comfort her, sooth her & most importantly to make her understand that it's not her fault, that it's never the girl's/women's fault!

And just like Bondita's state broke my heart, Anirudh's words & care not only soothed Bondita but me too! Well done ARC & ofcourse you Writer 👏

Wish every men was like Anirudh!

Really enjoyed reading this OS. Thanks for sharing it.

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doc.love

🤗 Thank you dear for your comment. ❤️ I am glad that my OS touched your heart. 😊

I did! I am terrible at stories (have a tendency to ramble) but I am hoping they touch on this in the show, especially Anirudh realizing that under the influence of the laddoo, it could very well have been Anirudh that Bondita was afraid of. That Anirudh could have been responsible for her condition. 

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayesha 🤗

First of all thank you for giving me a credit which I dont deserve 🤗🤗🤗

This story is so intense .. I don’t have words to explain how I felt when I read it first time ! I can not even imagine how small girls must be feeling after going through this kinda incident in their life? Would they be the same like before ? Or their whole existence get changed? And the most important thing, are they able to share their pain with their loved ones or they endure their pain alone, sobbing in a corner of their bedroom! It’s so emotional yaar . Here Bon went through the same pain and the way you have knitted her emotions is awesome . I felt like a reel is running in front of my eyes. I mean I could literally imagine Bon and ani. Bon felt like being in a hell because of a creature who himself deserves a place in a hell. I am sure if it was in ani’s hands he would have just given a big punishment to that creep with his own hands but afterall he is a normal man who can’t take a law in his hands. 
Oh no.. Bon’s nightmare .. it shows just a glimpse of what this must be feeling.. how her innocent soul is trying fight with the demon which was creating a havoc inside. Ani is horrified to see his Bon in that state. And the scene where the two beautiful pure souls cried. Ani couldn’t take it anymore, couldn’t see his Bon’s pain even though he knows he can’t even imagine how much pain Bon must be feeling from inside and that’s what pained him more. His inability to take away his loved one’s pain! Bon couldn’t stopped caning nightmares and ani couldn’t stop getting heartbroken to see her in that state! 
Finally Bon couldn’t take the feeling of touched by someone inappropriately and tied to do something which she shouldn’t have .. she tried to harm her feet which were touch by that creep,, thank god ani came on time and stopped her doing any further damage! She just wanted to wash away the feeling of being touched. Poor girl.. my heart went out for her..Ani also cried his heart out . He just want to take away all her pain, take her somewhere away from all these terrible thoughts! But finally he found Bon’s voice .. she started responding but that to by asking him not to touch her feet.. ani needed to do something so Bon gets her confidence back. And that’s what he did .. he made her understand who is right and who is wrong .. indirectly that creep who touched her feet was actually gave her respect! Ani was finally able to made her understand how she is not at fault in this so she doesn’t need to feel filthy instead it’s that creep who needs to feel filthy ...

And finally after Ani’s umpteenth efforts  she opened up, she understood and made a promise not to do anything silly in the future !! She understood how her existence and well being matters to her loved ones especially her patibabu !

This was a beautifully penned down piece of work Ayesha! My heart goes for those girls who go though this horrible life changing experiences!!

Kudos to you for writing this os.. 🤗🤗🤗

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN 👏

My heart cried with Bondita as I know how she was feeling! As a girl, I faced something like this too, so did almost every girls & women!

But thankfully Bondita have her Pati Babu with her - to support her, care for her, comfort her, sooth her & most importantly to make her understand that it's not her fault, that it's never the girl's/women's fault!

And just like Bondita's state broke my heart, Anirudh's words & care not only soothed Bondita but me too! Well done ARC & ofcourse you Writer 👏

Wish every men was like Anirudh!

Really enjoyed reading this OS. Thanks for sharing it.

Hiiii buddy!🤗

Thank you so much dear friend for such a sweet comment. I am glad you liked my OS.❤️

I am so sorry for your ugly memory of such an incident. I can very well understand. Been there too. 🤗

You are right. Bondita is lucky that she has her Pati babu's support in all matters, not only this one. However, not every girl is blessed so much.

Not only husband's, but generally Family support is soo important. Many girls do not speak up just because they know that none of their immediate family members will support them or be with them.

And that is where the innate bravery of us, girls/women comes.

Many of us have to mend our broken hearts and shattered souls ourselves. But of course, having one person who would do that for us would actually make the healing process faster. 

I am so glad my words could heal you. 🤗 I am always available to extend any kind of moral and emotional support. Just a PM away, buddy. 🤗

I am really thankful to you for your comment. It means a lot to me. 🤗❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I did! I am terrible at stories (have a tendency to ramble) but I am hoping they touch on this in the show, especially Anirudh realizing that under the influence of the laddoo, it could very well have been Anirudh that Bondita was afraid of. That Anirudh could have been responsible for her condition. 

Aniruddh was in a fragile state. And he could definitely be a danger to Bondita. 

I wrote an OS a while ago that became controversial and went under scrutiny because members reported it. I had to remove it. I actually showed Aniruddh in this very light in that OS. I wanted to show how his fragile and intoxicated mental state could have resulted. And how he somehow got over it because of his upright principles. Also, I painted  a hidden "attraction" angle from his part, which also did not sit well with the audience.

Kher, my imagination is wild and I write scenarios that often have a controversial tinge. My dear friend Nima here has told me not to be a "Controversy Queen!" 😆 Respecting that, I am trying to mellow down my write ups these days. 

Constructive and healthy criticism is always welcome and I thank you for commenting on my one shots always. 

You are very sweet and your comments mean a lot to me. ❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Ayesha 🤗

I will Res for now 😆

Unres kerooo naaaaa.... 😭

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love