Anupamaa Written Update 25 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Vanraj berating Pakhi for her battameezi, rude behaviour and insolence and being ziddi like her mother . Mother n daughter were alike. The entire family is shocked at Oakhi’s outburst and then Vanraj’s lashing out at his beloved daughter. Pakhi is very hurt she goes to her room n weeps /sulks .

She angrily throws away things and howls. 
she recollects how her father scolded her publicly n weeps . 
In the hall Anupama confronts VanYa for Pakhi’s behaviour . She accuses Van for giving up on his daughter so easily just because she did this one mistake ?? Pakhi considered him her hero , she gave uo her mother n went to live with him thinking he would understand her n love her but he disappointed her so easily for her mistake !! At the age Pakhi was she needed understanding n love !! He insulted her n shouted at her publicly !!!Adi’s he even realise how her Pakhi would be because of his rejection ?? 

why did Pakhi become like her mother the moment she committed a mistake ?? Was she not her papa’s beloved all these days ?? Why is it that the children’s trophies were always credited to the father while the mother gets blamed for their mistakes /shortcomings ?? 
Anupama confronts Kavya asking her to enumerate when did Pakhi ever do battameezi earlier that she labelled her battameez for this one behaviour ?? Pakhi was just angry but Kavya ‘s behaviour was inappropriate towards Pakhi !! . 
VanYa remain quiet and listen to Anupamaa’s lashing . Baa , Babuji n the rest of the family agrees with Anupama .

Anupama asks Dolly n Kinjal to lay out the meal while she goes to talk to Upset Pakhi .

Pakhi shared her woes with Anupama, she hugs her n weeps . Anupama says Pakhi was equally on the wrong , she was no longer a kid that her mistakes could be pardoned so easily . Pakhi complains how Kavya could not cook any food . Anupama says even her papa did not know any cooking nor did Pakhi herself so how could this be a fault just for Kavya ?? The two others also were at fault ?? Also Pakhi had always accused Anupama that she only knew cooking and nothing else !! And Pakhi hated her mother for this !! So how could this become a much loved quality all of a sudden !! Pakhi is shocked n had no reply !! 
Anupama tells Pakhi that if she loved her papa she had to accept the choices he made !! He was free to make his own choices in life 
And Pakhi had to learn to accept them !! 

Rakhi goes to Kavya and happily praises her for all this Tamasha that she created . Also congratulates her for causing this rift between father n daughter !! Kavya states she was just tolerating Pakhi n the rest of the family for Vee’s sake . The moment VanYa get married she would throw the entire family outnof this house and take over . She was waiting to take revenge from the Shah fami,y for a long time now .

Anupama is seen standing near by and both Kavya n Rakhi wonder if she was eavesdropping on them ... if she had heard what the discussion was about !! Kavya is scared .

In her room Pakhi is very upset, she recollects papa’s n mummy’s words blaming and accusing her .she is seen writing a letter angrily . 

Precap 

Anu Van discover Pakhi had left a note saying neither of her parents n none else loved or cared for her and that’s why she was leaving home . Anupama and Vanraj are distraught to find Pakhi missing Rakhi smirks .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update Sutapasima 👏🤗👏

I am just depending on your update yaar as last week I lost my father and I am not able to reach India So I am little bit depressed and only read your update Thanks 🤗

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Not that I might continue watching this show anymore, but I am glad I read Written Update - 

I am happy someone told Pakhi that cooking food is not the ultimate goal of woman's life and not only women is entitled to learn this... My dad always points out that cooking is a survival skill.. I hate it when she keeps pointing out that thing about Kavya, who no matter what tolerated her in the house... 

And second, this show does keep pointing out hypocrisy and support of society towards male domination - trophies are for papa's children and mistakes for mama... It sucks! 🤬

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dipali13

I am just depending on your update yaar as last week I lost my father and I am not able to reach India So I am little bit depressed and only read your update Thanks 🤗

Take care, Dipali! 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Loved how Anupamaa confronted Vanraj and Kavya and how she gave a reality check to Pakhi.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Take care dipali 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Today anupama word each and each every word is true to vanraj  that when  children made mistake then they are like mother ? And when children do good they become like father  ?? 

Vanraj birthday track was Boring and it drag too long 

But today dialogue is amazing especially by anupama 

How   house wives hard  work  ,love and care get ignore and their parenting is blame by some family member this is perfectly presenting by this serial 

Anupama dialogue depicts real issue problem face by house wives in real life 

Anupama is perfect  re presentation of house wives whose hard work  get never valued  by some of family and they show love to  house wives only  for their selfish reason only 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

This show is perfect re presentation of  real family where husband is consider superior just because he is husband and earning money

And just because wife is not earning

Like baa always said  mera beta kitni mehnat karta hai ki use bahu theek se khana bhi nahin de sakti  but anupama ne kitni mehnat ki ghar ko banane mein yeh baa kabhi nahin dikhay diya 

Ghar ko banane mein ek house wives kitni pain, sacrifce se gujarti  hai that baa never see  . She only say her son hard work

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thnx for the update 

I do hope Pakhi joins a travelling circus since she is such a clown  🤡 . Love to diss her but wouldn’t miss her 

Glad that Anu showed Pakhi the mirror but sadly Pakhi failed to see her inner ugly reflection  

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Anu was right in everything she said. This is much needed for today's society where fathers blame their kids mother when their kids do wrong and take credit if they are successful. Not all fathers though. Still some people exist like vanraj.

I loved baa's dialogue today about selfless love and the exact right thing which she said " if u want to learn how to love , learn it from ANUPAMAA" which is 100% right.

Hope pakhi's leaving from the house will bring some sense into vanraj's mind and will be an eye opener for him.

Kavya - nothing to say . Fed up of this manipulative woman