Bondita's expressions and voice looked very grown up today

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Glad to see another sensitive issue brought up on the show. It's absolutely right that pre-independence era was very abject for women and they were not allowed to speak about abuse. Since law will be involved here, I am sure Bondita will get some firsthand experience to see legal work and also its shortcomings, which will inspire her further to study to become a Barrister. I hope it is not butchered or overtly dramatized like the school admission track.

However another point to note was that we saw Bondita speak a lot like an adult today. She was not speaking in her forcibly made cute tone, which usually had that irritating amplified echo that was supposedly added for cuteness but just made it sound irritating.

So happy to see Aura mouthing a very mature monologue, which was probably also not overtly edited (apart from the loud BG music of course)

Hoping this character arc is improved on a more positive note!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I agree, her voice was also different when she appeared on Bigg Boss 14 finale with Anirudh and she was talking to Salman. It sounded more grown up