Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes ejaz was looking very cute yesterday👍🏼😳. I think all contestants were looking fabulous👏👍🏼😳

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

While saying "Mereko Farak nahi padta"🤣🤣

THIS >>> BB14 😆

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bb never played dilli ki sardi. I really wanted to see him dance on one of his own songs.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

apne mehenaat kay kamai agar lene ayee bhi to keyaa.. puraa season beithke apple santra ka paid vacation nei kia tha .. 106 days without any support dantke khelaa so he deserved the all payment .. 

I agree ❤️.I really admire the guy's dedication towards the game and his will to earn his paycheck!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Same pinch! I too don't want to comment on Pavitra! Have my apprehensions and other reasons not to! Same as yours I guess!

I agree. I somewhat feel Eijaz deserves better but if he is happy with Pavitra then it's good.

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree. I somewhat feel Eijaz deserves better but if he is happy with Pavitra then it's good.

Yes happy if he is happy. Just worried in case things don't end up right!!!!!!

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really want him to be happy always. he is a wonderful human being, don't want to see him being hurt ever. That's why his journey was particularly difficult for those who loved him!

infinity101 thumbnail

Yes happy if he is happy. Just worried in case things don't end up right!!!!!!

Hmm, well we can't comment on that, you know I have seen Pavitra in a reality show before and I didn't like her back then.She wasn't that bad in BB14  but still I am quite wary of this woman's intentions.I still don't understand what Eijaz saw in her but things look genuine from his side at least IMO, I have grown quite fond of the guy after watching him in BB and I don't want him to get hurt, hope he stays happy ❤️

infinity101 thumbnail

Really want him to be happy always. he is a wonderful human being, don't want to see him being hurt ever. That's why his journey was particularly difficult for those who loved him!

And he looked so fresh after getting out of that madhouse!! No wonder the negativity inside the house took a toll on the poor guy and it used to reflect on his face everyday.

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

he was wise to leave because the winner was fixed what the point of playing a game when you knew the end result