Rubina Dilaik - Hats off to you!!

josh135 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys i am so proud of seeing Rubina Dilaik’s journey. She is only contestant in the house since day 1 and I think she’s the only contestant in the history of BB to have stayed in the house for max number of days and has had the most toughest journey literally!!! 

Her journey has been a roller coaster one and she has been so strong and has had the same energy throughout this season. I am so so proud of her and shes an inspiration. Trophy kisi ko bhi mile but for me she is already a winner hands down. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I  agree with you

Even if she does not get a trophy she is a winner in my eyes

Edited by dqno1 - 3 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The beginning of her video was awesome. Gave me goosebumps with the way she came inside and the song enhanced it.

I've still not watched it properly but whatever I watched, was mesmerising. It was lovely to go down the memory lane of last 4/5 months.

My fav scenes were her in the green jumpsuit. All of it. Her telling BB to explain the rules like she is a 4 yr old, her telling Sid he ain't BB and the Akraamaaan is still the best moment for me 😆

BigBosskaBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Guys i am so proud of seeing Rubina Dilaik’s journey. She is only contestant in the house since day 1 and I think she’s the only contestant in the history of BB to have stayed in the house for max number of days and has had the most toughest journey literally!!! 

Her journey has been a roller coaster one and she has been so strong and has had the same energy throughout this season. I am so so proud of her and shes an inspiration. Trophy kisi ko bhi mile but for me she is already a winner hands down. 

If Rubina wins , i am happy for her. But " In history of Bb had the most toughest journey"  yeah bohat jyada se bhi jyada hogaya. Such enormous claims will actually make her look less worthy winner if she wins.

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigBosskaBoss

If Rubina wins , i am happy for her. But " In history of Bb had the most toughest journey"  yeah bohat jyada se bhi jyada hogaya. Such enormous claims will actually make her look less worthy winner if she wins.

I have read your posts earlier which are mostly against Rubina. Toh aap toh rehne he do lol.. pls dont flutter around this post with negativity. You can create a separate one

Edited by josh135 - 3 years ago
Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She is the person only were staying 138 days... It was great journey. She deserved to win the show as day wise . 🥳

BigBosskaBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have read your posts earlier which are mostly against Rubina. Toh aap toh rehne he do lol.. pls dont flutter around this post with negativity. You can create a separate one

Lol what a hypocricy, aap abhi abhi rahul ki post pe jake negativity felaye. 

Ek sachai ki baath batau.

He was shown as though he was targeted all the time. But the fact is that people gave him back because of his sarcastic nature, horrible attitude and words that he used to keep using. Aly came  in and gave him support, when aly went, he ran away and then came back coz hms gave him 2nd chance. 
There on he had Aly’s support and he has always been targeting and bitching about Rubina and Abhinav and using what not bad words against them. His journey was fake and sugar coated to its peak. It will make his fans happy but his reality and journey on the show is exactly what i said. 

I posted well for rubina ke happy, but toghest journey in history of BB , no way.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Ya she was on target on stage itself n since premiere epi to last day she was targeted n bashed whole season by pathetic , biased BB , Sal , Sid n hms . Since day 1 she is d only one in show n survived till end in bbh . She is nominated whole season n stood at no1 . her journey is toughest n slayed it . She lived in d bbh n she is deserving , true winner 👍🏼

josh135 thumbnail

Not only this but i hope all of you watch this video on why only Rubina deserves to win. She’s actually the best contestant ever!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEQ1ElxEuHE

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Hagda Padra Rahul FTW!!!

Rubina... NOT!!