Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Azaria999 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Pravisht is fantastic actor and is perfect for Anirudh.He is not small ,he is already a young adult....so his spot is fixed even post leap(if any) as for Aurra,,,it will be a task for makers as she has perfectly brought all the colors of Bondita...but still I can only think of "Ashnoor Kaur" as Bondita .She looks very similar to aurra both in facial features and cuteness.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

what about shaheer and shivin??

Both are still young. The age difference between them n a grown up Bon won’t be evident

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Azaria999

Pravisht is fantastic actor and is perfect for Anirudh.He is not small ,he is already a young adult....so his spot is fixed even post leap(if any) as for Aurra,,,it will be a task for makers as she has perfectly brought all the colors of Bondita...but still I can only think of "Ashnoor Kaur" as Bondita .She looks very similar to aurra both in facial features and cuteness.

Yes he is an adult who looks younger than his age and how on earth will he pull off a guy in mid thirties? The female lead will look older than him.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Both are still young. The age difference between them n a grown up Bon won’t be evident

But shaheer is 36...tho he isn't similar with pravi😆

rianshxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

I do like parth infact loved him in kyy. But I seriously can't even imagine anyone else in place of rudhitha other than aurisht. They have done such a fabulous job and given so much life into these characters that I even feel they shouldn't even take a leap and change the cast. Just keep showing the journey like this. But ik it's inevitable for the story to move forward.

I kind of feel Parth might look too young to play a 32 year old. Shaheer might be a good choice actually. Also I would love for Rhea Sharma to play the role of Bondita since she does look quite young. Also I'll have my mishbir back hehe. But ik they wouldn't want to repeat an ITV Jodi.

Yes I find Shaheed good what about tejasswi Parkash casted with him??

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pravist is an audelt already then there is no need to replace him

Makers can't take this big risk as it can lose interest of audience from show

For us it will be hard to think someone else in Sutra's place but it is bound to happen😭 but if they went with this idea then they loose the loyal fans as well

For me Anirudh Roy Chaudhry is only Pravist Mishra no one can take his place👍🏼

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Yes I find Shaheed good what about tejasswi Parkash casted with him??

I did see tejasswi in khatron ke khiladi.. haven't seen her acting skills tho but if you are saying I am sure it must be great. From what I've seen she kinda looked too gorgeous to play the role. I feel someone with more simple outlook will suit the role of Bondita..idk..

I just remembered while writing..she also starred in a mv with shaheer

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes he is an adult who looks younger than his age and how on earth will he pull off a guy in mid thirties? The female lead will look older than him.

That's how even I feel. Sad but true.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Have you watched YUDKBH? It’s from the same production house. The ML played a teenage high school boy and later a father of a kid .. if that is possible in that show why not Pravi in BB.. ! Pravi can put on some weight and build some muscles..he would look much older than his age then.

rianshxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

That's how even I feel. Sad but true.

Exactly yaar!! We all are emotionally connected to aurisht. But I have got a question if some other actors of same acting skills and cute looks had been in their place then also we would have shipped, right? If they bring leap we should accept that coz it's inevitable.

Pravisht is an adult but he doesn't look like a fully fledged one. Maybe he will become mature if his whole look will be altered.