Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

what about shaheer and shivin??

Do you mean Shaheer Sheikh?

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yes teju will be really good but i dont why most of them dont like her🤔 helly is also good

Sorry!! don't know her so can't say. I don't watch ITV much😔.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Sorry!! don't know her so can't say. I don't watch ITV much😔.

you mean u dont know helly? how is tejasswi? i havent watched any of her shows..

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

you mean u dont know helly? how is tejasswi? i havent watched any of her shows..

Yeah! I don't know her. I saw one show of Tej and she was good in it.

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I respect your opinion but I believe for majority of the fandom, our ARC is pravisht and he will only remain forever...❤️

If pravi is given a slight stuble or with specs look along with suits like binoy, he will look matured and stunning as a man in his 30's. ...cvs have showed this during the bedwetting track where he pretended as binoy infront of the doctor and also in magician look he pulled off the look of matured man ....still with cuteness....

Pravi is the one who gives life to ARC. .....I'm a huge fan of harshad Chopra ....and also like parth. ....but still ARC is pravisht mishra only forever❤️.......don't take me wrongly....

And for elder bondita I wish they continue with our cutie pie aura as long as possible ❤️

And when the need of grown up bondita arises, I wish the makers introduce a fresh face who has resemblance with aura in every sense.....someone chubby and a little bit plumby since our bon is a foodie, who will have a natural simplistic look, since our bon is always portrayed someone very simple yet classy.....and also someone who looks fabulous and young with pravisht👍🏼

Can never imagine BB without aurisht 😭....but when aura leaves we will already miss our innocent bon so at the same time if pravisht is replaced rudhita will be lost forever......so pravisht will always be out ARC❤️

Again I say don't take me wrong 🙏

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would love Pravisht to stay...he can be made to look a little older...definitely..with some changes to dressing and hairdo etc..and we need a new young Bondita...Ashi Singh from In,Dino ki baat ...does. Look like Aurra ...same round face..and she’s short and small in built ..so she’ll look good with Pravisht. Or they can get a young new actress...but she needs to look younger than Pravisht but complement him in looks...But the casting is usually good in these tv shows,..so they’ll find a suitable older Bondita who’ll look good with Pravisht. And anyway we are looking at a 20 year old Bondita and a 32 year old Anirudh.. So Pravisht should stay...it just won’t be the same show without him..🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 3 years ago
Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Pravi is ARC❤️❤️❤️no one can play him

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do like parth infact loved him in kyy. But I seriously can't even imagine anyone else in place of rudhitha other than aurisht. They have done such a fabulous job and given so much life into these characters that I even feel they shouldn't even take a leap and change the cast. Just keep showing the journey like this. But ik it's inevitable for the story to move forward.

I kind of feel Parth might look too young to play a 32 year old. Shaheer might be a good choice actually. Also I would love for Rhea Sharma to play the role of Bondita since she does look quite young. Also I'll have my mishbir back hehe. But ik they wouldn't want to repeat an ITV Jodi.

tripzz2121 thumbnail

Yes 🙌 tbh even I want pravisht and Aurra to be main leads forever, because they were the ones who gave everything to their roles and replacing them would totally be unfair, I know they might replace aurra but I really wish they don’t and like make season 2 after 3-4 years lol showcasing aurra and pravisht

tripzz2121 thumbnail

I can’t think of anyone as female lead because it’s way too hard , I hope there is no leap at all 🥺