Rimi, Thank you!!!

Image result for squeeze hug gif

He is soo cute....

Image result for awww gif

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Yaayyy!! you watched it. Nasheele Babu was cute, right ? Felt bad for him being made into a puppet by Kaka but couldn't help but drool over his innocent smile and antics😆

Heina

The most existed person was Kaka🤪

Ani's cute antics ❤️

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nims23

He was laughing outside and Bon was smiling inside her ghoonghat 😆

Yup!! Both looked like such babies😛... I am sure this SR is going to be the one and only purely hilarious SR of all times🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes Nima it is me 😎🤣

Yes with GIFs OMG! 🤪

Me feeling excited at my tareef

20210220-124133.gif

🤣🤣🤣

Look at his expressions 🤣🤣

I am wondering if pravi also had this much fun doing this scene!!🤣🤣
I miss your gifs yaar 🤗

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup!! Both looked like such babies😛... I am sure this SR is going to be the one and only purely hilarious SR of all times🤣

Arre don’t call it sr... it’s a play date night of our kiddos 🤣🤣

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t pay attention to leap posts😆

Anyways there is no such news and won’t in the near future so don’t worry 🤗

Pravi is already an adult why would they change him? Hows it possible for them to change both both leads and then get more audience? It will be entirely a different show then !!

Exactly and Anirudh is perfect for playing the role of elder Anirudh

if 30 yrs old man or woman can play parents to 10-12 yrs old kids then why. 22 yrs old cant play 30 yrs old

Edited by rittika - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Rimi, Thank you!!!

Image result for squeeze hug gif

He is soo cute....

Image result for awww gif

I know Min ☺️

Ani thanking you for tareef

20210220-114431.gif

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry minnu I forgot that you are also part of this gang 🤣 i noticed his hair because of you girls.. you all were discussing na!! 😆I am ok with gel no gel ani as far as he acts sensibly and don’t make our Bon cry 😆

Ab yeh kya baat hui... Gel or No gel fark nahi padta tumko💔.... You broke my heart😛

Ani will always come around, Nimu. Aur drama keliye sometimes Brainless Ani padtha hai..

Dekho dyaan se aur bolo... Messy hair mei baccha aur adorable hai na..😆

Image result for anirudh barrister babu bedwetting track

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wahi na yaar.. I don’t like leap posts 😆😆

Same here yaar but during this track I would like ani message and monologue of how would elder bon feel about all this fiasco?? See rn bon is being stuck into fulfilling promises and believing rituals in name of god cause kaka sasurji believes, I really want her to oper her eyes and stand for herself even without ani support first see because though she is an innocent child ,yet people are not considering a child else they would not have fed such things to her and led her to think that this is ur duty, promise of being a wife to keep ur husband happy , behind this dance and all those dressing up Shringar, I don’t know I was feeling very angry and sad for bon as when she would know about it how would she feel , wont she feel disgusted hurt and angry at herself , as I remember if such an incident happened with us in childhood , we remember it on growing up and feel angry on ourselves and others as how without our knowledge people used her and tools advantage of her age,emotions and innocence?? I want ani pov regarding this to explain kaka then only he and others would realise what mess they led bon into?? Thank god she has ani but I am talking about ani intentions I am talking about bon feelings as how would she feel about it?? Just think rn she does not consider ani as husband and we are not sure she would consider him in that way practically she considers her as her rakshak ,shikshak and support and she truly cares for him but all those misconceptions fed to her the consequences of being a child bride and bahu needs to be wiped off not completely but yeah partially as now is time for her to first listen to her heart and ani is there to take care of her and support her ,

Secondly I felt bad for ani he does not want to do this tasams because he is the one made to do wrong with bon and I can understand his state after this night as how would he feel ??

836559 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

Look at his expressions 🤣🤣

I am wondering if pravi also had this much fun doing this scene!!🤣🤣
I miss your gifs yaar 🤗

I am sure he might have had fun 🤣

Awww koi toh mere gifs ko miss kiya 😭 I miss you in AT 🤪

Isi baat me ye lo 🤣

20210220-113729.gif

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago