These episodes are nightmares for me as a Childfree Woman

Nani_Godzilla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Really, the ideas and dialogues in these episodes are nightmares for me as a Childfree Woman. I really feel bad for Bondita, and feel sad for these women who did not have any choice in their life, if or when to have kids. Thank God, Bondita at least have Anirudh as her husband. I am hating Kakasasurji right now..

But I just thank God, that I was born as a Millennial and I have the freedom to choose not to have kids ever.. Thank God I also got a childfree husband and supportive parents.. I wish every woman would have gotten the freedom of choice..

Kudos to the entire BB team for showing such harsh realities of life is such a respectful manner.. I just hope Pravisht & Aura are OK portraying such themes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MrsBellamyBlake

Really, the ideas and dialogues in these episodes are nightmares for me as a Childfree Woman. I really feel bad for Bondita, and feel sad for these women who did not have any choice in their life, if or when to have kids. Thank God, Bondita at least have Anirudh as her husband. I am hating Kakasasurji right now..

But I just thank God, that I was born as a Millennial and I have the freedom to choose not to have kids ever.. Thank God I also got a childfree husband and supportive parents.. I wish every woman would have gotten the freedom of choice..

Kudos to the entire BB team for showing such harsh realities of life is such a respectful manner.. I just hope Pravisht & Aura are OK portraying such themes..

KSG means well but he still thinks with the mindset of the times the story is set in. For him, letting Bon study is just a pacifier for the child in her, which he made very clear when he told off Ani saying that there is no point in being serious for her exams, its not like she is gonna be a Barrister some day (which in fact is Ani's dream since day 1)

I also feel weird when I see some of forum members celebrate the fact that the child Bondita will get attracted to Aniruddh (even though we know he will not do anything to encourage it)

Teen attraction at anything less that 16 looks super creepy, whether the attraction is to a 25 year old man or 50 year old. Bondita should look up to him as her teacher, protector and mentor right now, nothing else.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

KSG means well but he still thinks with the mindset of the times the story is set in. For him, letting Bon study is just a pacifier for the child in her, which he made very clear when he told off Ani saying that there is no point in being serious for her exams, its not like she is gonna be a Barrister some day (which in fact is Ani's dream since day 1)

I also feel weird when I see some of forum members celebrate the fact that the child Bondita will get attracted to Aniruddh (even though we know he will not do anything to encourage it)

Teen attraction at anything less that 16 looks super creepy, whether the attraction is to a 25 year old man or 50 year old. Bondita should look up to him as her teacher, protector and mentor right now, nothing else.

Bon is right now looking at ani as her teacher ,mentor ,someone who cares for her and she cares for him ,her unconditional support like her mom,regarding in future they will not make bon fall in love with them easily as due to such incidents of her childhood ,it will take time for bon to fall in that love but yeah the pure adoration and respect is there