Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Thanks alot for sharing🤗

I always knew that Aurra is good at dancing. But Pravi has surprised me. He's got the moves and the energy too. Looks like he had a blast last night😆

Aurra's video made me so emotional😭 These two are love😭❤️. I'm pleasantly surprised that Mangesh Sir and Pravisht guided Aurra through this track. They are really such broad-minded men. And Pravisht is such a Heera. He is so caring and protective of Aurra😭. May God bless them always. Barrister Babu is blessed to have this cast and crew. And as the director said, kisiki nazar naa lage.

yeah and he was really happy yesterday and he feels super proud of aura , aura baby was so emotional she will reach heights of success and hats off to pravi and Mangesh for their open minded ness, then they explained aura about everything , nobody felt awkward like we discussed that aura would be consoled by her mom and told about those things. Like director said aura had no knowledge yet she enacted pretty well , she is mature and smart and very good and how pravi did not hesitate instead helped aura in understand this natural phenomena this is how today people should be regarding periods