How many times talked about consent of girl and right age of girls

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can anyone enlighten me how many times till now the right age and consent of girls for consummation has arised till now?

As far as I know as the promo started with the point bachi hai wo and the track started with patni ka darza nhi de sakta kyunki tum zimmedari ho meri.

Did I miss anything? Makers if you're reading this kindly clear the confusion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree prit, they ruined everything. Specially that zimmedari dialogue. What if she was not a zimmedari, then he would have ready to give her darja. Instead of giving msg abt ryt age and consent, makers r showing usual drama that too in worng way.

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Agree prit, they ruined everything. Specially that zimmedari dialogue. What if she was not a zimmedari, then he would have ready to give her darja. Instead of giving msg abt ryt age and consent, makers r showing usual drama that too in worng way.

Wahi Hima that's the question in promo it was bachi cleary indicating age and now why it's zimmedari vs patni ka darza.

Exactly usual drama in wrong way and those aunties' comments made me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Was it really necessarily?

They already have given these messages I guess through the creepy vibes and dialogues by the old man who was about to marry Bon, Ani explained Bon why child marriage is wrong through that kachi kali and kachi mitti ka bartan example and moreover the Bholi thing already gave the direct or indirect message about this topic and more dialogues or situations in a right way could be added in the Bholi sequence.

Edited by Prit_007 - 3 years ago
rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Wahi Hima that's the question in promo it was bachi cleary indicating age and now why it's zimmedari vs patni ka darza.

Exactly usual drama in wrong way and those aunties' comments made me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Was it really necessarily?

They already have given these messages I guess through the creepy vibes and dialogues by the old man who was about to marry Bon, Ani explained Bon why child marriage is wrong through that kachi kali and kachi mitti ka bartan example and moreover the Bholi thing already gave the direct or indirect message about this topic and more dialogues or situations in a right way could be added in the Bholi sequence.

I can feel u Prit. Honestly, i felt so disgusted. I even didn't see the whole epi. Intially Ani gave correct tark to Kaka that "Bon abhi bachi h usse ya uski umar ki kisi bhi ladki se asi umeed rakhna paap h" then god knw why on earth that zimmedari thing came. It felt like for ani more than bachi zimmedari thing more important and that aunties dirty talk 🤢 what was the need of that. Okay, agree all these things used to happen that time. But there r other ways too, to show that. Aura is a kid, it feels very weird to watch all this with her.

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I do think the talk was creepy by the ladies, but perhaps ladies would say stuff like that back then to kids since they weren't considered kids anymore. ...... but that is the right age to know about sex education. Here in the US i learned all this when i was in 5th grade so 9.5 to 10 years of age in early 2000's ....some kids know stuff even at an earlier age. I was a late bloomer lol! I am pretty sure many families in India might not even let their children watch these few episodes, but hey atleast Aurra is getting educated on this topic, its good for her to learn, since i am not sure if sex education is taught in India, as far as i know from my relatives there, its not taught. i really hope its anirudh who gives her a class about this, that would be something progressive on Indian television just like he taught her about periods.

And as far as the zimmedari stuff, guys its show at the end of the day and we all know he will treat her as a kid an raise her and then maybe when shes older plan to even marry her off to a guy her own age, but, by then maybe he'll like her or she will like him, once they find an older female lead......, but for now he has taken responsibility for a CHILD and he's focused on raising her, NOT about being her husband.

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: illa8

I do think the talk was creepy by the ladies, but perhaps ladies would say stuff like that back then to kids since they weren't considered kids anymore. ...... but that is the right age to know about sex education. Here in the US i learned all this when i was in 5th grade so 9.5 to 10 years of age in early 2000's ....some kids know stuff even at an earlier age. I was a late bloomer lol! I am pretty sure many families in India might not even let their children watch these few episodes, but hey atleast Aurra is getting educated on this topic, its good for her to learn, since i am not sure if sex education is taught in India, as far as i know from my relatives there, its not taught. i really hope its anirudh who gives her a class about this, that would be something progressive on Indian television just like he taught her about periods.

And as far as the zimmedari stuff, guys its show at the end of the day and we all know he will treat her as a kid an raise her and then maybe when shes older plan to even marry her off to a guy her own age, but, by then maybe he'll like her or she will like him, once they find an older female lead......, but for now he has taken responsibility for a CHILD and he's focused on raising her, NOT about being her husband.

I got your pov and agree with you at some points. Aurra is getting educated that's good but what's they are showing those dirty talks isn't needed. It would be better if they would show Bondita is getting sex education through Ani or someone else, even Sampoorna could be used for this as she herself went through such situations after marriage but no negativity and vamp is needed. I guess this isn't the way of sex education you got or I got it. And unfortunately Ani isn't in a state to explain her, he himself is struggling with inner conflict and social pressure and so much pain. Secondly he is under affect of that jadi booti wala laddoo.

And for the zimmedari stuff I am not worried at all I am okay with it as I expected only this from Ani and there isn't any problem if she remains lifetime Zimmedari for her but he could term her a partner a friend atleast after so much progression but still zimmedari is okay.

But the thing is here Ani is himself confused initially it was bachi then why it's zimmedari vs patni ka darza now that's my point. And from past few episodes not a single time the topic of consent of girl and right age of the girl for giving consent for this was raised that's all I wanted to say. I guess you couldn't get what I am trying to say. Okay let's agree to disagree then.

Prit_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

I can feel u Prit. Honestly, i felt so disgusted. I even didn't see the whole epi. Intially Ani gave correct tark to Kaka that "Bon abhi bachi h usse ya uski umar ki kisi bhi ladki se asi umeed rakhna paap h" then god knw why on earth that zimmedari thing came. It felt like for ani more than bachi zimmedari thing more important and that aunties dirty talk 🤢 what was the need of that. Okay, agree all these things used to happen that time. But there r other ways too, to show that. Aura is a kid, it feels very weird to watch all this with her.

Exactly Hima, completely agree with you. It's really good that they are showing harsh realities but the main point the age factor and consent factor is nowhere to be find now. Yes there are other ways too.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Maybe this zimmedari thing was a mistake in the dialogues.

When bondita confronted him regarding this thing he could have said she is so young why does he wanna think of zimmedari? These two don't go hand in hand😆

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Maybe this zimmedari thing was a mistake in the dialogues.

When bondita confronted him regarding this thing he could have said she is so young why does he wanna think of zimmedari? These two don't go hand in hand😆

it should be about what bon would feel regarding it cause she was asking again and again why sharing room or doing these rituals would mean they are hubby wifey?? wont bon feel disgusted and hurt as due to her innocence and being a child,people did not consider her emotions,her state of mind and through these celebrations led her to such a thing which she could not even think about it?

all those feelings about first night would make any girl of knowledge,self respect be resentful , as her emotions and she was used as a toy, will she grow up beleving these misconceptions and not realise the dark truth behind these celebrations,dharm,kartavya , fulfilling wife and bahu duties as she needs to past this or atleast realise saying no to such things unless she understands them, i know she is innocent and kid but by this she wont be able to fight against injustices as ani cant protect her all time, when ani went to meet sumati, she was being decked up for the thing which she didnt know meaning, i did not like when her kaka whom bon considers father figure asked her to keep promises, fulfil the expectations despite fo the fact the girl ifront of him is a growing kid not having any consent,let us just forget ani is her husband yet she should have right to think whether she wants to see ani in hubby way or not?? '

or does kaka think on growing up,getting emotional maturity, bon wont fulfill these expectations instaed oppose them ?? i want makers to reform bon that she needs to become mature, good hearted is fine but she needs to learn to say no and realise all around her is a facade ??

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone

I am new to BB BUT connected so fastly...itna achha laga ki me 5 din me almost sare episodes dekhli..

And now coming to the new promo or dialogue bas discussed here...at first I also thought the same as u why he is talking about zimmedari but not of age...but baar baar dekhne par e samaj gaya ki....

Ani kaka ko age ki baare me hi baath ki...aur vaha vo patni ka adhikar ya zimmedari ki baareme nahi kehsakthi...

Aur baath jab vo akela tha..than zimmedari ki baath ki kyuki vaha vo bonditha ko kehraha tha ki tum jis pathni ki adhikar ki umeed karrahi ho vo me nahi de sakta kyuki tumeri zimmedari ho...this answer came to him bcz she asked him about her right as a wife to stay in his room...so, here it's clear that he is bounded to both age and zimmedari.