Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

+Infinite.

You said it all beautifully ma.

We failed to understand the pain and struggles people went through before embraced by our independence.

This is a really a good post.

Thanks for posting this. ♥

I hope you remember me. 🤗

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Rimi😭

I'm still in a depression more after watching yesterday's episode especially two scenes break my heart

One that young girl showing the reality to him yet she is not able to understand it and is laughing along with others without even knowing the truth....due to her innocence🥺

Secondly ani wanted to caress her with love and affection but due to fear of the society's cruelty he is stopping himself for her well being🥺

These two pure souls have made an unknown barrier between them right now....but we know this barrier will break apart soon and they will shine victoriously❤️...and I'm waiting for that exact moment .... there are lot of barriers to come on their way ahead but this is the most difficult one that can happen to them ...once they break this barrier nothing more will separate them ever❤️

I was feeling disgusted for those ladies🤢🤢

Even today I was feeling suffocated throughout the day thinking of the kind of cruelties the girls of those are want through😭...I can never imagine something like this happen to any of us🤢...I was scared why they deliberately went too bold like this but now I too agree with you that may be this was their exact purpose to show the harsh reality on face .....👍🏼.....I won't ever be able to rewatch it again but that's it beauty .....well said rimi👏👏

You are an excellent writer with life in your words.....and I thank you for this review🤗❤️....I feel better now😳

Edited by Rudhitafan - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Amazing Post 👍🏼

Such a wonder & powerful writing by Writers 👏

It was very uncomfortable to think about implications of what they’re talking about to a young 12 year old Cutepie Bon 😒

But to actually imagine how real young girls go through this is even more heartbreaking 💔

And sadly this still happens in smaller sections of our society, I have visited few areas where 15-16 year old are mothers how heartbreaking that is 😭

We can only hope 🤞for improvement

Yes that is true... the writers have done a fab job!

And yes this thing still exists in many sections o the society... ohh you have visited such places?? DId you get to talk to any of those girls? I can't imagine how they might have carried a child for 9 months and given birth at that age

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes that is true... the writers have done a fab job!

And yes this thing still exists in many sections o the society... ohh you have visited such places?? DId you get to talk to any of those girls? I can't imagine how they might have carried a child for 9 months and given birth at that age

Well there are adiwasi (tribal) areas where such things still prevail. I did visit them with a NGO and sadly such things are normal for them

Starting family at age of 16/17 is so common for them, we feel bad but they're like - " this is the custom , right?''

And we actually never like realize graveness of it , ITV needs more shows Like BB to highlight such things in mainstream Social Media

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Nice review Rimi 😊

It is sad that the loved ones of the girls do all these things to them, not because they hate them but out of their love. Kaka represents the society. That was the way of the world during those times and no one thought about the negative side. 😔 Even the progressive thinkers like Tagore did the same, even though he supported women's education 😔

I appreciate the courage of the makers to show it in an ITV prime time show 👏Let's wait and see how it will be received.

Coming back to the show I felt Ani made the condition worse. I mean staying in the same room doesn't mean he has to sleep with her. They can share room according to Bon's concept, talking ,studying or playing and can sleep on separate beds. No one will know what is happening there and Kaka wouldn't have made all these public drama and drugging. Later he can send her to Kolkata or London for higher studies for some years.

He behaves in a way that no one should ever say that they ever had any husband-wife relation. That's why I'm not happy with 'zimmedari' word. It is like once Bon becomes independent, they will go their separate ways. A man and woman having a very close relationship without romantic angle is a refreshing concept but my Ani-Bon shipper heart will break 🥺

Thanks dear 🤗

I don't think Ani is at fault here. I agree it is not necessary that he has to sleep with her. But that is not what he is concerned about. Ani is worried because of what the society expects. If he shifts to the same room, no matter what they do inside, others will assume what they have to. Maybe he is not comfortable with that too.

I feel he himself is a victim here. We cannot ignore the fact that Ani himself is very young. He did not marry Bondita with a lot of thinking, it was more of a spur of the moment. He was against child marriage himself but he had to save her that day. Now whatever is happening is somehow making him the tool of what he does not want to happen. That is why he is trying to deny any husband-wife relation with her. I hope by the end of this track they show that a husband - wife relation is not all about consummation but much more than that. Two people who are having platonic love for each other can also be fit to be husband and wife.

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Wonderful review dearsmiley32

I can't stop my tears smiley19smiley28

I didn't watched episode yet smiley13

If only by reading your review I'm like this smiley38

then what will happen to me when I watch the episode smiley19 I can't express what I am feeling right now you have written everything so well and beautiful❤️ I'm feeling as if I just watched the episode while reading your review

Hats off to the makers for this brave step smiley32smiley27

and to the Actors Pravisht, Aura everyone who are doing their work wonderfullysmiley27

Thank you so so so so much RiMi for the amazing review smiley27

Thanks for reading Malika 🤗

The episode is really emotional 😭

Awww thanks a lot.. I am glad you felt what I wanted to convey ❤️

I am so happy that people can relate to what I felt 😭 Thank you 🤗

Yes Kudos to the makers and the actors 👍🏼

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thanks dear 🤗

I don't think Ani is at fault here. I agree it is not necessary that he has to sleep with her. But that is not what he is concerned about. Ani is worried because of what the society expects. If he shifts to the same room, no matter what they do inside, others will assume what they have to. Maybe he is not comfortable with that too.

I feel he himself is a victim here. We cannot ignore the fact that Ani himself is very young. He did not marry Bondita with a lot of thinking, it was more of a spur of the moment. He was against child marriage himself but he had to save her that day. Now whatever is happening is somehow making him the tool of what he does not want to happen. That is why he is trying to deny any husband-wife relation with her. I hope by the end of this track they show that a husband - wife relation is not all about consummation but much more than that. Two people who are having platonic love for each other can also be fit to be husband and wife.

👏👏👏well explained rimi.......and I wish the last sentence you write should be what rudhita should teach the society by the end of this track❤️

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Although I haven't watched the episode yet but the way you have described and wrote the review....it made me cry behan

That line sajne mein toh bahut khushi hoti hai lekin bad mein jo hota hai woh.....😭

Sorry i have no words to explain what i'm feeling right now, sorry i can't write more. But one thing which I wanna say is...hats off to the makers showing this concept, where little girls had to face this or custom in that era👏

I can totally understand how you are feeling jyoti...

After watching the episode I was speechless until I wrote everything down 😭

Yes I am so glad that they brought this out in open.

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira12

Hi there. I am new to the forum and was a silent member till now. Your review however compelled me to comment. The review is as powerful as the episode was ❤️.

To be honest even I was feeling a bit weird until I came across your lines, "I am sure I will never watch those scenes again and THAT is the beautify of it. It leaves you with pain among all the laughter that scene had ",

I guess that's what the aim of the episode was. I am now glad it brought out the raw reality, however harsh it is and did not whitewashed the scenes or dialogues. I remember in one of the latest episodes Bon says to Sampoo that she and Ani protect, understand and respect each other, have care and concern for each other, isn't it enough for a husband-wife and does only sharing a room supposedly proves them to be a husband and wife. We do understand THAT is a part of a husband-wife relationship, but that is not the only thing. Most of the time people have an easy command over those things, what becomes difficult is to maintain Bon's aforesaid prospects. Majority of the women who were making Bon "ready" and saying those things did not understand these prospects of a relationship because that was how things were in those times. Respect, care, concern and most importantly a woman's consent was non existent in that era and somewhere is still non-existent. I love how Ani and Bon have grown in this relationship, how they have commanded over the most difficult aspects of a relationship. Their relation is something the conservative society won't understand. It's beautiful that the makers are constantly stressing over that fact. I know they both still have a lot to grow but growth is an innate and endless aspect of any relationship. Just hope they both come out victorious in these testing times.

Sorry for the long speech😛😆. I wanted to share it for so long and after reading your beautiful review could not help myself from discussing. Do pardon my mistakes please😳. Thank you😊.

Omg thank you so much Indira 🤗 Nice to see that you expressed your views here ❤️

I can understand how angry/frustrated people might have been after watching it, but as I am a writer myself I can tell why those dialogues and scenes were constructed that way. The reality was actually very harsh and the makers wanted to make us feel it and not just see it. Had there not been any uncomfortable dialogues, do you think we would have even given it a thought how wrong all this is? We would have just taken this episode as a filler episode and moved on. And there was no other way to show the atrocities on TV because obviously Ani is not going to do what other husbands would do Makers wanted to explain how casual these things were in that era but today when u see it, u feel how wrong and uncomfortable it was. Basically it was horrifying.

Just like one cannot expect a good horror movie to tone down it's horror scenes, we should not expect that an equally horrifying depiction of a harsh reality should be toned down. We are finding those talks uncomfortable because we are not used to it, but just imagine, there as a time when this was normal

@UL - very true, that is exactly what I wanted to convey.

Yes the way Rudi's relationship is building is beautiful to watch ❤️ After these struggles their Bond is going to be stronger!

No need to be sorry yaar 🤗 I loved reading it 🤗

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for reading Malika 🤗

The episode is really emotional 😭

Awww thanks a lot.. I am glad you felt what I wanted to convey ❤️

I am so happy that people can relate to what I felt 😭 Thank you 🤗

Yes Kudos to the makers and the actors 👍🏼

Lots of love to you my dear ❤️❤️❤️