Users

Frequent Posters

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Munnu🤗

It's amazing dude❤️

The way you showed their journey from start to end...is awesome👏

Their taking care of each other, holding hand of each other and then stepped out to show the world that nothing can then stop her to achieve her goals and the way Ani is helping her throughout... you made me emotional

It was like a short film or MV..😳

And yeah i just loved the scene where the lyrics is tukur tukur dekhle...i just lovveee that scene..the way he admired her that is❤️

Acha theek h....jyada hi bol gyi think😆

Waise tere muh se tere jmayi babu ki tarif sun k acha lga😆

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such an amazing and wonderful vm Munia❤️ And beautiful episode that was❤️
836559 thumbnail

Phew! I have unresed 🤗

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful VM of our wonderful couple❤️.

AninditaP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was almost going to miss this review and VM 😲

Thank God I watched it , now I am saved from Sampoo's bhootiya dream and Kaka's khatarnaak jadibutti laddoo 🤣🤣

As usual amazing Review 👍🏼, this episode depicted the true essence of BB.... Now coming to the VM, such beautiful symbolisms you have used Munnu 👏👏... And such a soothing song you have selected ❤️

The way you depicted the scenes in the below mentioned lines were really noteworthy and heartfelt 👏❤️

Chale tedhe-medhe se raston pe nange paanv re - Bon running nange paanv in kachhi sadak ❤️ Rudhita walking hand in hand

Inn timtimati nigaahon mein, Inn chamchamati adaaon mein - Bon's twinkling eyes and glowing face ❤️

Luke huey, chhupe huey, Hain kya khayaal baawre - Bon chori chhupe looking for her Patibabu and drawing her khayal in Mini's pic 😆

Talashein bageechon mein fursat bhari chhanv re - That blissful scene near the pond /lake

Tukur-tukur yun dekhe kya - Rudhita tukur tukur admiring each other ☺️

Naa lafz kharch karna tum, Naa lafz kharch hum karenge - Their epic lock and key pose 😆

Nazar ke kankadon se, Khamoshiyon ki khidkiyan yun todenge - Ani's amazing ishaara to Bon for touching Kaka's paanv ❤️

Tujhe hazaar chitthiyaan khamoshi - Ani's 8 chitthi

And many more.......

Last but not the least, that graceful hug as the last scene of the VM was cherry on the cake ❤️

Amazing work Munia 👏, keep them coming ❤️

1183945 thumbnail

YAAYYY! 200th episode smiley41smiley40 When I joined this forum 100th episode celebration was going on smiley36 How far we have come smiley42 Pata hi nahi chala smiley27

Achha!! What a coincidence 😆

Totally agree with you. It was probably the most important milestone

Awwww that is sooo true ❤️ Okay me is crying khushi ke aansu 😭 The show started with him telling the world what his dream, his fitoor is... and now Bon is repeating the same to him

Okay I am getting emotional now 😭 That is so not me 🥱 bachao!

It's fine rim. It's okay to not be okay

I know it is just so beautiful to see Bon finally understanding the gravity of his dreams when she herself is stepping into womanhood ...

Haan i also felt ani ki saari mehnat rang layi

I wrote almost the same thing above 😭 (khushi ke) .

Earlier she did not understand the bad impact lack of education can cause to anyone. When she faced it herself, she realized it and now it is her own sapna ... not just Ani's sapna

Itnaa matt roh 🤗

Yes I particularly loved the part where Anirudh walked back, took her hand and then again walked proudly... omg I am so emotional ...

sad crying GIF

Yeh didi logo ko kaka se layi roh ne ke liye🤣 rimi only that pichhe chalne wala part was🤪i couldn't get it🤣 woh kyun pichhe gaya

Omg why have done so much poetry munnu I am getting all teared up 😡😭 You have written it so well 😭 ❤️

🤣dekho aise na bolo, hum chane ke jhad pe matt uthao fir utar nehi payenge🤪

Thank you btw☺️

Yes.... no matter how harsh we are with your JB, he is hot... so....☺️ I mean he is the best husband a woman can get.. yes... yo...!

Itne achhe achhe gunn hai ani ke but what you focused on 🤢

Ohh yes...varna abhi Ani 4 bachho ke saath London me kaam kar rha hota 😭

Think ani giving bhasan about mahavari with mini🤣 turant divorce de deti🤣

Here's the gdrive link:

Omg this sooo sooo beautiful I have already seen it so many times What a beautiful combination of all the Rudi scenes ... matched perfectly to the song and gave so much feels ❤️

I was so excited for this .. you have made a VM after ages and see how good you are Pure gold and bliss to watch this.. perfect way to celebrate the 200th episode ❤️ Kyu na hum tum chale tedhe methe se raste me naange paao.... this suits Rudi forever ❤️ they are walking on a road not taken and they are completely bare foot, ready to face the challenges without fear ❤️

I am glad you liked it🤗

If you don't watch it, sampoo will come in your dream.

If you watch and don't comment, you will be forced to eat jaributi laddu by kaka smiley37

Maine dekh liya hai.. and commenting also, but I still want that laddu... u know why ☺️

That disclaimer wasn't for you 🤣

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Munnu🤗

It's amazing dude❤️

The way you showed their journey from start to end...is awesome👏

Their taking care of each other, holding hand of each other and then stepped out to show the world that nothing can then stop her to achieve her goals and the way Ani is helping her throughout... you made me emotional

It was like a short film or MV..😳

And yeah i just loved the scene where the lyrics is tukur tukur dekhle...i just lovveee that scene..the way he admired her that is❤️

Acha theek h....jyada hi bol gyi think😆

Waise tere muh se tere jmayi babu ki tarif sun k acha lga😆

aww jyoti...🤗❤️ Thanks a lot.

Haan they have many beautiful moments throughout this 200 episodes.

I tried using some.

Achha you liked that scene 😳

Bilkul jyada nehi bola tumne. Look at rim 🤣

Jamai babu ki taarif will be continued.... 😆

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Such an amazing and wonderful vm Munia❤️And beautiful episode that was❤️

Hi malika, thank you very much for commenting and liking it 🤗❤️

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Beautiful VM of our wonderful couple❤️.

thanks hope.

Yes they are one beautiful couple..... Unique and pure like barfi and jhilmil

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaP

I was almost going to miss this review and VM 😲

Thank God I watched it , now I am saved from Sampoo's bhootiya dream and Kaka's khatarnaak jadibutti laddoo 🤣🤣

As usual amazing Review 👍🏼, this episode depicted the true essence of BB.... Now coming to the VM, such beautiful symbolisms you have used Munnu 👏👏... And such a soothing song you have selected ❤️

The way you depicted the scenes in the below mentioned lines were really noteworthy and heartfelt 👏❤️

Chale tedhe-medhe se raston pe nange paanv re - Bon running nange paanv in kachhi sadak ❤️ Rudhita walking hand in hand

Inn timtimati nigaahon mein, Inn chamchamati adaaon mein - Bon's twinkling eyes and glowing face ❤️

Luke huey, chhupe huey, Hain kya khayaal baawre - Bon chori chhupe looking for her Patibabu and drawing her khayal in Mini's pic 😆

Talashein bageechon mein fursat bhari chhanv re - That blissful scene near the pond /lake

Tukur-tukur yun dekhe kya - Rudhita tukur tukur admiring each other ☺️

Naa lafz kharch karna tum, Naa lafz kharch hum karenge - Their epic lock and key pose 😆

Nazar ke kankadon se, Khamoshiyon ki khidkiyan yun todenge - Ani's amazing ishaara to Bon for touching Kaka's paanv ❤️

Tujhe hazaar chitthiyaan khamoshi - Ani's 8 chitthi

And many more.......

Last but not the least, that graceful hug as the last scene of the VM was cherry on the cake ❤️

Amazing work Munia 👏, keep them coming ❤️

omg dita, i am so touched 😭

Thanks a lot for this lovely feedback 🤗❤️

Tum baal baal bachi ho 🤪🤣