🎉Celebrating 200th epi of BB- Tujhme Raushan Hoga Suraj❤️

1183945 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail

The 200th episode of barrister babusmiley42

YAAYYY! 200th episode smiley41smiley40 When I joined this forum 100th episode celebration was going on smiley36 How far we have come smiley42 Pata hi nahi chala smiley27

It was such a remarkable one.

We touched the milestone with a beautiful episode. I loved it so much.

Totally agree with you. It was probably the most important milestone

Finally bondita said her dream, a dream which was earlier Anirudh's... smiley42

Awwww that is sooo true ❤️ Okay me is crying khushi ke aansu 😭 The show started with him telling the world what his dream, his fitoor is... and now Bon is repeating the same to him

Okay I am getting emotional now 😭 That is so not me 🥱 bachao!

To free the women of his country from shackles of back dated norms and rituals. But now it is a dream bondita is going to chase.

I know it is just so beautiful to see Bon finally understanding the gravity of his dreams when she herself is stepping into womanhood ...

No Aniruddh didn't put it on her. Like, everything else ani let bon decide her dream. Yes, he shared his dream of making bon a barrister earlier but bon today actually felt the need for education herself, for every girl. It was shown so rhythmically smiley27

I wrote almost the same thing above 😭 (khushi ke) .

Earlier she did not understand the bad impact lack of education can cause to anyone. When she faced it herself, she realized it and now it is her own sapna ... not just Ani's sapna

The episode showed everything that show was centered from the very start.

The bindings in the name of customs put by the society and Family on women, to stop them from flying and Anirudh and Bondita together fighting to overcome that.

Yes I particularly loved the part where Anirudh walked back, took her hand and then again walked proudly... omg I am so emotional ...

sad crying GIF

Their pure bond was shining today once again.

Finally after 200 epi, ani and bon started walking towards a common goal. It will not be easy but they will not stop.

As of now the credit goes to ani. He taught bon so beautifully that she is now walking a path where he was waiting for her.

Omg why have done so much poetry munnu I am getting all teared up 😡😭 You have written it so well 😭 ❤️

Ani, my jamai babu, no matter how much i say harsh words to you, you are the best husband any woman can get.

Yes.... no matter how harsh we are with your JB, he is hot... so....☺️ I mean he is the best husband a woman can get.. yes... yo...! 👍🏼☺️

I an indebted to you for saving Bon's life that day. No matter what we do we can't repay it. I know you don't want that toosmiley39

Actually that day you didn't save bon only you saved yourself from mini so bon is equally great smiley39

Ohh yes...varna abhi Ani 4 bachho ke saath London me kaam kar rha hota 😭

To celebrate the milestone of 200th episode, i made a vm.

Here's the gdrive link:

Omg this sooo sooo beautiful I have already seen it so many times What a beautiful combination of all the Rudi scenes ... matched perfectly to the song and gave so much feels ❤️

I was so excited for this .. you have made a VM after ages and see how good you are Pure gold and bliss to watch this.. perfect way to celebrate the 200th episode ❤️ Kyu na hum tum chale tedhe methe se raste me naange paao.... this suits Rudi forever ❤️ they are walking on a road not taken and they are completely bare foot, ready to face the challenges without fear ❤️

If you don't watch it, sampoo will come in your dream.

If you watch and don't comment, you will be forced to eat jaributi laddu by kaka smiley37

Maine dekh liya hai.. and commenting also, but I still want that laddu... u know why ☺️

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Res...

Title ne apne jiju ka naam kyu likhi ho😳

🤣 arre suraj ke bichme ❤️ aagay toh i thought arre typo hua hai.... Ek raj heart ke pichhe hai dekha nehi 🤣
992637 thumbnail

Itni tarrif of ani☺️

Munnu tumara jamai babu lako me ek hein🤪

It was indeed beautiful episode...

Was missing your take on episode... Now it is complete episode for me❤️👏

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Munnu meri saathi🤗❤️

Its such a beautiful VM❤️❤️

Itne saaree beautiful scenes.....I m still in d rudi world

I loved it so much⭐️😳

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bohot alsi ho gayi hu mai 😆

Sachi batau toh I was excited for the day when this would become Bon's dream as well. And it was beyond my expectation.

From taking it as it comes to making her own choice. Bon has come a long way from that nasamajh ladki.

All the pain and suffering of 200 episodes is worth the lessons she has learnt. ❤️

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Itni tarrif of ani☺️

Munnu tumara jamai babu lako me ek hein🤪

It was indeed beautiful episode...

Was missing your take on episode... Now it is complete episode for me❤️👏

aww dear🤗❤️

Ani ne bon ke liye woh kam kiya hai jo ek maa ka hota hai usually and how he explained her, assured her and encouraged her..... I am not gussa on jamai babu at all😳

I am super impressed. 🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Munia🤗❤️

Wow .. you praised ani again 👏😆

I haven’t watched the episode but I an sure there must be so many good scenes as you mentioned .. can’t wait to watch the episode ..

I haven’t watched the vm yet will do it later but I am sure it is as good as all your previous works ❤️❤️❤️

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Munnu meri saathi🤗❤️

Its such a beautiful VM❤️❤️

Itne saaree beautiful scenes.....I m still in d rudi world

I loved it so much⭐️😳

Hearing this from one of the best vm makers of the forum i am on cloud 10

Thanks a lot toto my saathi... ❤️

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Munia🤗❤️

Wow .. you praised ani again 👏😆

I haven’t watched the episode but I an sure there must be so many good scenes as you mentioned .. can’t wait to watch the episode ..

I haven’t watched the vm yet will do it later but I am sure it is as good as all your previous works ❤️❤️❤️

hello nima 🤗

Get used to it🤣 i am gonna praise ani and do constructive criticism until he does any grave mistake 🤪.

Haan nima, it was the 200th epi nkt only in number but also in execution. You will love it. Finally we saw a glimpse of samajh 🤣

Aww bina dekhe hi taarif ☺️ achha dekhke batana kaisa laga.

I made on after a long time so it might not live upto your expectations