16th Feb Episode: One more masterpiece from the makers !!

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Spoiler Alert!!

Ok... Since this is about todays episode.. I will suggest people read it only after watching the episode.It was amazing episode and should be enjoyed first hand without spoilers😳

This show is seriously setting some major goals in ITV!!

The whole Confrontation scene between Kaka and Ani has my whole heart❤️

The part I loved the most was that ,yes kaka was worried about societys POV but more than that he was worried for Bon.

His POV might seem orthodox and unreasonable but the thoughts behind those nowhere seemed bad or regressive to me...for that era specially.

Some of the dialogues that touched my heart:

Kaka:

" Mahavari streeyon ko hoti hai.. hum aur tum nahi samjh sakte unka dard👍🏼❤️"

" Apne junoon ke chakkar mein bahu ko aag ka dariyan matt paar karvaon"🤗

English translation:

"Periods are experienced by women, You and Me cant understand their pain!!"

"Dont make bon suffer in your passion for changing the society!!"

Ani

"Ye har Stree ki vyaktigat bhavna hai.. toh iska faisla bhi unka hi hona chaiye!!

Naa ki kisi aise aadmi ka jisne ye ehsaas kabhi jaana hi nahi,samjha hi nahi, mehsoos hi nahi kiya!!

👏👏

English translation:

"This feeling is different and personal for every woman.. So the decision regarding it should also be their own!!"

"Not of some man who has never felt , experienced or understood any of it!!"

I dont think I have ever read such a realistic line anywhere❤️

The whole stepping out of the house scene was so powerful.. It almost gave me goosebumps!!

The RTM version was so Apt for BGM.

Even the market scene was so beautiful.. Ani didn't want to burden bon with his expectations .He said that if she feels scared or uncomfortable they will go back immediately❤️

And the best part was we have our orignal tark karne wali savage bon back

Bon ke dialogues were so powerful!!👍🏼

Sorry for the rant!!I was just super impressed and wanted to write it out!!🤪

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And the show is back on track.

The highlight was Bon's determination to bring change and now she has made it her own education. Long back I had said that its important for Bon experience the injustice herself so that Ani's dream her own ambition.

I loved how Bon is shaping herself in these situations... She is going to be a great revolutionary Barrister babu

Edited by AK_2010 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Partner 🤗

You have pointed out the exact lines which I loved the most as well 🤗👏

It was so touching ❤️ when Kaka said "mahavari ladkiyo ko hoti hai hum nahi samajh sakte unka Dard " I got goosebumps and felt like crying 😭 finally someone who understands the correct reason why girls were traditionally told to remain indoors and avoid activities 👍🏼 but the society carried forward these rules and now it has become taboo.

I am so glad how saddened and scared her felt when Kaka said that. He really felt bad for girls who have to suffer the pain 😭 and he accepted that men can never understand that 👏

I loved his tark 👍🏼 Ani should be considerate and not force Bon to so something ,'if she is in pain' . It was not based on any taboo but fact.

Now coming to Ani's reply isn't he amazing in these things he not only accepted Kaka's POV but also did the right thing. He let Bon decide 👏 It was amazing and Hats off 👏

I loved how Bondita not just thought of getting over this problem only for herself but for ALL other girls as well 👏

Even in the market, Ani was really considerate and whatever he said was so on point. Savage Bon be like "padhai abb meri zid hai" 😎👏

Even in temple she said the correct thing, jo cheez humko bhagwaan ne di hai vo paap kaise hua ? It should be accepted like a Prasad 👏

I loved the episode and have seen it on loop 😎

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
992637 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Spoiler Alert!!

Ok... Since this is about todays episode.. I will suggest people read it only after watching the episode.It was amazing episode and should be enjoyed first hand without spoilers😳

The part I loved the most was that ,yes kaka was worried about societys POV but more than that he was worried for Bon.

His POV might seem orthodox and unreasonable but the thoughts behind those nowhere seemed bad or regressive to me...for that era specially.

Kaka:

English translation:

Ani

"Ye har Stree ki vyaktigat bhavna hai.. toh iska faisla bhi unka hi hona chaiye!!

Naa ki kisi aise aadmi ka jisne ye ehsaas kabhi jaana hi nahi,samjha hi nahi, mehsoos hi nahi kiya!!

👏👏

English translation:

"This feeling is different and personal for every woman.. So the decision regarding it should also be their own!!"

The whole stepping out of the house scene was so powerful.. It almost gave me goosebumps!!

Even the market scene was so beautiful.. Ani didn't want to burden bon with his expectations .He said that if she feels scared or uncomfortable they will go back immediately❤️

Spectacular observation toto🤗.... The dialogues ❤️

The temple scene and market scene... Wow kuddos to makers...👏

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Spoiler Alert!!

Kaka:

English translation:

Ani

👏👏

English translation:

Toto🤗

The dialogues were really amazing and your observation is on the point

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Spectacular observation toto🤗.... The dialogues ❤️

The temple scene and market scene... Wow kuddos to makers...👏

Rudy🤗

Really the makers deserve a round of applause👏👏

All the scenes were so amzingly written and directed😳

Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Toto🤗

The dialogues were really amazing and your observation is on the point

Nish🤗

Sach mein the dialogues were so touching na!!❤️

I couldnt help but write them down!!

992637 thumbnail

Rudy🤗

Really the makers deserve a round of applause👏👏

All the scenes were so amzingly written and directed😳

So true toto.... And your review made it much more special❤️

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Spoiler Alert!!

Kaka:

English translation:

Ani

👏👏

English translation:

Hi Toto, my name is Aishu and I loved reading your review. Regardless of the drama factor, all the people associated with this show deserve a huge kudos. The fact that they showed the pain of periods, which is never shown in shows/movies but is shown as “cute mood swings” and “chocolate cravings”. The blood and mess of a period, where even in pad advertisements they show an ink blob just in the middle. This show has normalized the concept of mensuration which is still a taboo topic, as it is regarded as sin! The sad reality is that this sin gave birth to all of us, even the people who regard it as sin.

I remember when I first got it, I was the same age as Bondita ( barely 12) and home alone. We had a video in school a couple of years ago, but at that time I was just frozen. And like Bondita, I got it the day before my final exam in school. When my parents came home, they told me I wasn’t to go to school tomorrow and I should rest. I don’t know if it was the hormones or my anger, I started crying. While crying, I asked my mom while my dad was present, why did I get this, I hate it and what sin did I do for this to restrict my 1 year hard work? My parents looked at each other, and my mom looked straight at me and said, “You did nothing wrong, and I won’t let anything wrong happen to you, you will go to school, soccer and dance class just as you used to. We don’t care what anyone says, this is a normal growing up phenomenon.”

I was lucky to have parents that did not care, I was allowed to continue my day: go to the kitchen etc. The one place my mom said was to wait 3 days before I go to our god idol, and to wash my hair. But I myself know family members who won’t let anyone touch them or use their kitchen or even sleep in the same house/room during their cycle. It’s almost like a curse. Hopefully as more and more people are educated by this, all of the ridiculous superstitions will also go away for good, and people start seeing what it truly is: a biological phenomenon that is responsible for all of us.

Toto123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

Hi Toto, my name is Aishu and I loved reading your review. Regardless of the drama factor, all the people associated with this show deserve a huge kudos. The fact that they showed the pain of periods, which is never shown in shows/movies but is shown as “cute mood swings” and “chocolate cravings”. The blood and mess of a period, where even in pad advertisements they show an ink blob just in the middle. This show has normalized the concept of mensuration which is still a taboo topic, as it is regarded as sin! The sad reality is that this sin gave birth to all of us, even the people who regard it as sin.

I remember when I first got it, I was the same age as Bondita ( barely 12) and home alone. We had a video in school a couple of years ago, but at that time I was just frozen. And like Bondita, I got it the day before my final exam in school. When my parents came home, they told me I wasn’t to go to school tomorrow and I should rest. I don’t know if it was the hormones or my anger, I started crying. While crying, I asked my mom while my dad was present, why did I get this, I hate it and what sin did I do for this to restrict my 1 year hard work? My parents looked at each other, and my mom looked straight at me and said, “You did nothing wrong, and I won’t let anything wrong happen to you, you will go to school, soccer and dance class just as you used to. We don’t care what anyone says, this is a normal growing up phenomenon.”

I was lucky to have parents that did not care, I was allowed to continue my day: go to the kitchen etc. The one place my mom said was to wait 3 days before I go to our god idol, and to wash my hair. But I myself know family members who won’t let anyone touch them or use their kitchen or even sleep in the same house/room during their cycle. It’s almost like a curse. Hopefully as more and more people are educated by this, all of the ridiculous superstitions will also go away for good, and people start seeing what it truly is: a biological phenomenon that is responsible for all of us.

Hey aishu🤗

I remember u!!!

U visited AT somedays back right😳

Im so glad u liked d review!!❤️

I really appreciate that u shared ur personal experience!!& I am so glad u have such supportive parents👏

I can completely relate with ur experience as almost similar thing happened with me..Even knowing things doesnt help in such situations ..i cant imagine plight of someone who is not informed about such changes in advance😭

I really hope this iniative by d makers is succesful in bringing a change even if small in peoples thinking❤️

The show is really potraying major things and breaking stereotypes ..