mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Mrunal has Jersey, Toofan, Aankh Micholi, Dhamaka, and Pippa in the pipeline, all potential blockbusters with big names opposite her. As an outsider, she's doing pretty well for herself.

Also, if you ask me, she has a vibe which is fresh and unique...she doesn't originate from the cookie cutter mould. She's very talented also, anyone who has seen Love, Sonia will agree she is a powerhouse of talent. She has the acting chops, and that graceful, old-world charm which made her leave an impression even in cameos in Super 30 and Batla House.

Her beauty has sparkling, exuberant quality to it. I recently watched Ghost Stories and she was the best part about it. She and Avinash both.

I am sad that most people don't even know about her, leave alone appreciate her art. Anyway, to me, she's one of those faces to look out for in 2021-22.

Image result for mrunal thakur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Love her..  Best debut in recent years... She was fabulous in Love Sonia...

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Ugh that movie was so hard to watch. My heart still hurts from it. But Mrunal was great. 

I am surprised that she has so many great projects. I hope she does well. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Yeah and I loved her in Super 30 as well. She nailed the role of the romantic interest. In Ghost Stories, she was a glowing gem amongst the mediocrity on display.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

My fav Bulbul ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She looks good 😌 

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love sonia was a great film. Great performances by all. Although the ending felt diluted. Mrunal was so innocent and beautiful in it. 

She was confident in Super 30 too. Would want her proper pairing with Hrithik again. 

She and Pooja Hegde seem very similar to me but Pooja Hegde was terrible in Mohenjo Daro. Not quite a good actress. Even that movie was so wrong.