Don't throw chappal and andas on me 😭

Muze bahot hilarious laga....

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: listmist

Yaar hope audiences don't take the new promo in negative way😭😭

Waise promo looks funny😆

Same feeling Ash behen... This is what scares me now...

Aisa promo kon deta hai Bhai???????? Bina episode dekhe baat ka batangarh bana denge log🥺

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Same feeling Ash behen... This is what scares me now...

Aisa promo kon deta hai Bhai???????? Bina episode dekhe baat ka batangarh bana denge log🥺

Wahi na.. episode mein to kuchh hoga nahi but log show pe zaroor ungli uthaayege

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think that's why Anirudhh decided to leave the house.So that nobody forces him to enter into a marital relationship with Bondita...

P.s: It is just an assumption.

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Okay I have many problems with this promo

1. Kaka is not this kind of a person. He is somebody who does things samne se. He is not the kind of person who will intoxicate someone. Like what is the difference between him and saudamini then?

2. Ani just had some kind of nasha.so there is no quarantee ani will actually do what kaka wants him to do

3. Aura herself is a kid idk how her parents allowed her to be dressed like that and kept in the bed like that

4.there are many ways that the show could have brought light on this issue of child marriage and young mothers like it could be rudi fighting for another girl or something but there was no need to bring a track like this

5. This is going to make the show very awkward and I don't think I will be able to enjoy the show when such kind of relationship between a kid and an adult is explicitly mentioned like I am not comfortable with it

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

I never thought that in real menstruation track will reach to thus extend🤪

I read so many stories about menstruation on Rudi😅😅

But I kind of like the promo 🤪🤣❤️

Don't throw chappal and andas on me 😭

It might turn out to be a funny scene with Bon being a Bon .. but the main problem is people won’t take this lightly .. it’s too much to digest for some people and I am worried if it will affect the show!!

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

1. Kaka is not this kind of a person. He is somebody who does things samne se. He is not the kind of person who will intoxicate someone. Like what is the difference between him and saudamini then?

2. Ani just had some kind of nasha.so there is no quarantee ani will actually do what kaka wants him to do

3. Aura herself is a kid idk how her parents allowed her to be dressed like that and kept in the bed like that

4.there are many ways that the show could have brought light on this issue of child marriage and young mothers like it could be rudi fighting for another girl or something but there was no need to bring a track like this

5. This is going to make the show very awkward and I don't think I will be able to enjoy the show when such kind of relationship between a kid and an adult is explicitly mentioned like I am not comfortable with it

I know everyone has same problem and nobody is ready to accept the promo in a good way ...but i think it's not the way they will show this track ... i am very much satisfied that they are actually showing the social issues that every girl faced.

And regarding ani being spiked .... I don't know how they will execute but i have trust on Arc's character ...he won't do anything that we just saw in promo.... I strongly believe it was the one side of the story .... let's wait for the other one.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

I have only one problem .. Aura is in the scene!! Otherwise I am sure nothing is going to be awkward .. The whole scene might turn out to be hilarious since our question bank Bon is there.. but the promo makes us uncomfortable!! I am just keeping my fingers crossed that people don’t oppose!!

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

I know everyone has same problem and nobody is ready to accept the promo in a good way ...but i think it's not the way they will show this track ... i am very much satisfied that they are actually showing the social issues that every girl faced.

And regarding ani being spiked .... I don't know how they will execute but i have trust on Arc's character ...he won't do anything that we just saw in promo.... I strongly believe it was the one side of the story .... let's wait for the other one.

There’s no way ARC will do anything wrong even if he is drugged or whatever .. it mainly depends on how they execute that scene

NTH121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

There’s no way ARC will do anything wrong even if he is drugged or whatever .. it mainly depends on how they execute that scene

New episode is out..... Full of anidita