Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Yes she said waris dena hoga to wo

Bondita nai main dungi🤢🤢

This women has lost her self respect... Mini was far far better than her...

She has lost all the respect yaar.. I just want her to be out of RC family ASAP... Her screenpresence tooks away the essence of the episode... Too much of negativity and illogical sentiments.. 🤢👎🏼

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Agree!! Kudos to makers for bringing such sensitive issue... That era was really terrible Lalitha where girls were imprisoned in the walls of the ruthless customs and rituals and that's what they're showing.. Still in some places it exists.. I just hope they deliver strong message through this without creating any controversy as Aura is still a kid...

But, I knew he will use this word Zimmedaari again even before and after leap.. Nakhre karega tumhara ladka.. But at this venture, it's really needed and logical according to his agony and circumstances..

Exactly shah...can't even imagine what have girls and women had gone through then.! In the age of playing and learning things those kids were expected to deliver another kid in the name of customs and rituals. Like you said yes, still these practices exist in some rural. I hope they get back in track to deliver the message they wanted by not misleading to highlight negative character or leave this track in cliffhanger.!

Yeah aura is still a kid to go through these controversy..hope cv's handle it well.!

He is again being in dilemma and situation is being harsh to him aswell , I feel this track is for his self-realization aswell.! Let's wait for this track

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arrey!! Everybody literally everybody misses you and Mahi... 💔😭

❤️🤗

We both miss everyone too shah 😭

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Expected na behen... Let them do whatever they want...They're not BB viewers... They know nothing about our show...🤔

Let's be positive and spread positivity.. 🤗

True and TC has habit of putting 10 articles in different ways on same topic🤢

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

This women has lost her self respect... Mini was far far better than her...

She has lost all the respect yaar.. I just want her to be out of RC family ASAP... Her screenpresence tooks away the essence of the episode... Too much of negativity and illogical sentiments.. 🤢👎🏼

Respect isse pata bhi hain wo kua hoti hai🤢

I dont know kab aayega wo din jab ye bahar jaayegi 🤢

yaar mini wqs organic villian, she had her reasons yahan to kuch 2-3 baar humiliation ke baad iska ye naatak shuru ho gaya😡

And what ugly woman yaar🤢

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

So what really happened today? Did he go back to using a word zimmedari for Bon??

I am not surprised actually .. I saw it coming when he didn’t use word “patni” when he was talking to koeli.. they already gave us a hint then! And yes I agree with you minnu, he doesn’t see her as his patni as per society’s norms, the way society take the literal meaning of patni! For society pati patni means a man and a woman start their relationship as a husband and wife inspite of any age. So of course even if ani consider Bon as his patni means at this point, he thinks her as his partner, companion and the one who is going to support him in his krantikari work! So if to save himself and Bon from this social norm of behaving like a pati patni, he had to use a word zimmedari again, I don’t mind .. I would say he did the right thing. He knows in his heart what Bon is for him and what’s her place in his life is much more than a zimmedari.. what else can we expect from a man who is filling up all type of roles in his kids wife’s life, say it as her father, guardian, mother, friend, supporter, her rakshak and what not! So in my opinion, at this point, when Bon is still a kid, it doesn’t matter if he uses a word patni for her or not !

P.S. I haven’t watched the episode yet, this is my opinion based on some comments I read here!

+Infinity ❤️

PS: your inbox is full I'm unable to reply Nima 😭

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Pei_mDOjnFs

🤣🤣

Kuch bhi

Kisi aur ke sath entry 🤣

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3