Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

You open your post to type, right? Go to google select and copy the image you want and paste it in your post window. Ek bar karlogi tho you will understand it easily. It's simple dear. Try now and see.😃

Like this?

https://tenor.com/0BBv.gif

Edited by Malika1993.06 - 3 years ago
bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing is for sure , RCs are highly dramatic🤣 in tuesday's episode , when Ani asked Bon if she is comfortable in market and she said yes, why did he go back from where they had come😆 🤪 for once I thought he is going to call out people and I was like , exam hai uska par vo to sirf swag se bon ka haath pakdke vapas aane ke liye gaya tha🤣I mean what was the need 🤣 but RC you know🤣even bon was confused at first😆

Between I must say the scene when he bend down was so beautiful❤️

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Ani does consider her his wife. Well, speaking technically that is. Being his wife is just a title right now. He looks at her less as his wife and more as someone with so much potential to bring change in society. As someone who is his companion/partner in fulfilling his/their dream. He doesn't consider her his wife in the true sense. Like the way Kaka wants him to. He can't explain this to Kaka as Kaka will not get it. Unlike Ani, Kaka thinks Bon is old enough to start a family. Hence he keeps using the word Zimidari.

I just made a few posts earlier about the future of their relationship. I feel it will be hard for both Ani and Bon to grown out of the pure love they hold for each other now and become lovers. It will take time as Ani is like a guardian angel/parent to Bon and Ani always sees her as a kid whom he raised. Their journey from what they are not to lovers will be unique and beautiful to watch.

Ya I completely agree... Hopefully in the end Ani and Bon will accept each other as life partners.😳 Why is he not internally thinking her as his wife either now?( that is a little upsetting). I will always support BB always regardless of certain scenes or dialogues that might be upsetting.

bubblesort thumbnail

Also was not Bon late for exam?

And what about her attendence for one whole month🤓

Why didn't Ani take car to reach quickly🤔

Although him waiting for her till her exam finished 👍🏼 But why didn't he bring Batuk back too , they study in same school na🤔

Bechara Batuk baba ko uski padi nahi hai, nayi maa naya varis lane ki planning mein hai and ek dada ko biwi ke alava koi yaad nahi rehta, dusre dada ka ata pata hi nahi hai🤪kare to kare kya vo🤣

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblesort

One thing is for sure , RCs are highly dramatic🤣 in tuesday's episode , when Ani asked Bon if she is comfortable in market and she said yes, why did he go back from where they had come😆 🤪 for once I thought he is going to call out people and I was like , exam hai uska par vo to sirf swag se bon ka haath pakdke vapas aane ke liye gaya tha🤣I mean what was the need 🤣 but RC you know🤣even bon was confused at first😆

Between I must say the scene when he bend down was so beautiful❤️

Sume🤗

Yup mere mind me bhi aaya ki itna style dikhane ki kya jarurat thi jabki she is only your zimmedaari🤣

listmist thumbnail

Although him waiting for her till her exam finished 👍🏼 But why didn't he bring Batuk back too , they study in same school na🤔

Bechara Batuk baba ko uski padi nahi hai, nayi maa naya varis lane ki planning mein hai and ek dada ko biwi ke alava koi yaad nahi rehta, dusre dada ka ata pata hi nahi hai🤪kare to kare kya vo🤣

You are back with logical questions🤣

bubblesort thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Sume🤗

Yup mere mind me bhi aaya ki itna style dikhane ki kya jarurat thi jabki she is only your zimmedaari🤣

Ash🤗❤️

Vahi na , matlab jo kaam asani se ho raha ho , jab tak thoda dramatic na ho RCs ko chein nahi aata🤣They want to show everyone see this is our style yoo 🤟🏻🤣

bubblesort thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

You are back with logical questions🤣

yup😎😆

But mujhe episode dekhte dekhte mind mein ye baate aati hai , main kya karun🤣

Mugkale thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha.... Bang on questions.. sach me bechara hai Batuk