Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Kuchh bhi ho jaaye Minnu.. ani Bon will not suspect shamoo in their own ... unke liye to dugga maa ko hi chamatkar karna padega and woh chamatkar hoga sumati..

waise minnu I think first ani Bon will leave the house then Sumati will be found and end mein shamoo ka ghar nikala.. (agar Binoy be koi kaand na kiya ho to😡)

As we got our savage Bon back, She might suspect her but she needs to get a break from the function and patni dharm to notice na. Aur bechara Ani tho kudh ulja hua hai.

I said the same thing a few days back when Ani's leaving the haveli BTS came out. If Ani actually leaves the haveli it is possible that he will stumble upon the truth of Sumati. As, with him in the haveli, it is highly unlikely for him to find her unless he or Bon suspect Sampoo and follow her.

Agar binoy kuch kaand kartha bhi hai tho koi baat nahi. Dono Pati patni ko haveli see bahar karo😆. I am totally fine with that😛

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aura is looking different right I think something has happened and ani is leaving home giving any excuse to bon and both are gonna face different situation

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Exactly so from a snake what else can you expect she is daughter of snake mami to reality to bahar aani hi thi

Saurav sochta hoga accha hai main bach gaya🤣🤣🤣

Mami is such a vile lady. The way she always tortures little Bon is disgusting. I want all her and her daughters kartoot to come before everyone. Poora tulsipoor keechad se mare usse aur usski beti ko. I will never forget how she tortured Bon during choodi hui aurat track and sold her off.😡

@bold, sach mei. He will be very happy that he died🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

The makers have gone crazy, Nimu. She started off as such a naive girl who loved her sister and now suddenly she became this heartless and manipulative witch. How can someone change so much that torturing their own sister doesn't even make them flinch? She tortured Bon during her first period mentally, Nimu and continued doing so for a month. Not considering Bon's age now is nothing before that. She and lecturing on patni Dharm is the most hilarious thing ever.

What did you feel??

This much change in one’s nature in span of few days? Is it possible? Not unless that person is tortured so much . Shampoo ko kisne kya torture kiya?? Kuchh bhi dikha rahe hai yaar! And now in the name of her so called revenge, she is torturing her sis and getting pleasure out of it.. she is turning more psycho day by day

Minnu.. going to sleep now.. good night dear 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Hello friends, here is the link for the new EDT😊

Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Then we should be happy right?? 😆❤️

❤️

Word Count: 0

Hope thumbnail

This much change in one’s nature in span of few days? Is it possible? Not unless that person is tortured so much . Shampoo ko kisne kya torture kiya?? Kuchh bhi dikha rahe hai yaar! And now in the name of her so called revenge, she is torturing her sis and getting pleasure out of it.. she is turning more psycho day by day

Minnu.. going to sleep now.. good night dear 🤗

Exactly. Everything is so far-fetched in this track that there is no reality to it. Her revenge is the most illogical of all. At first, she said she doesn't want to hurt her sister when Mami told her to. And ab dekho, she is smirking and smiling and getting a kick out of Bon's pain and suffering. She has turned mad.

Me too. Good Night🤗❤️

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone🤗

Good afternoon🤗

I think I am left out from discussion

So can anyone tell me what are you all discussing right now??🤔🤔🤔

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Waise kaka wants 4-5 putra from bon🤣