Rudhita will always be together❤️

Then we should be happy right?? 😆❤️

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

Haan bechara saurav book bhi laaya tha samjhane ke liye🤣🤣

Or ab use RC heir laana hai🤣🤣

I feel so bad for Saurav these days🤣. I didn't even feel bad for him when he died😆. Kitna bholi banthi thi tab. Ab dekho family planning kar rahi hai. How can makers turn her so negative in one night. It's still not getting into my head.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Exactly. Remember her pregnant, pregnant jaap. She doesn't know A,B,C's of being a patni or husband, wife relationship and she is telling Bon about her Patni adhikaar😆. Bon even though small is a much better wife to Ani than Sampoo ever was to Saurav when he was alive. I feel like laughing when ever this lady give Patni gyaan to Bon.🤢

Hai na.. she is maybe 16 years old girl? And she didn’t have any knowledge about a marital life and giving lectures to her very young sister.. shameless woman.. she is not even considering Bon’s age .. aisa kaun karta hai yaar? Is this the same girl who requested saurabh to get some news about Bon because she was very tensed about her beloved sister !!!

I felt something else too.. let me on you

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

If they decide to trouble Bon in the name of beliefs and customs, then there are lots of ways doing it.. but no .. makers ko shamooo hi chahiye.. kaha hum sapne dekhte ki Bon will be the only RC bahu till som’s marriage yaha to yeh shamooo permanent banne ka license dhoondh rahi hai

Binoy shampoo ko kaun nikalega Minnu? Kaka to shamooo ki team mein chale gaye.. abb kaun??

I think Makers ko bhi Sampoo virus/kida lag gaya aur unka brains pora khali hogaye🤣. Iss liye Sampoo bakwaas dikhake humhe torture kar rahe hai.

Cholo hum jake Kaka ko keech ke ek thappad de athe hai😆. RC men have gone mad🤢. Ani and/or Bon should first start suspecting Sampoo, then find the truth of Sumati and Binoy's reason for marriage aur thab jake vuski kulasa hoga... Just writing it made me realize there are a lot of things that should happen before Sampoo's ghar nikala. Nahii!!!😭

And not to forget before all that happens, Ani should figure out a way to escape the family planning fiasco and kick some sense into Kaka's pota brain😆. Sampoo is going to stay for another week at the very least...😭🤢💔smiley19smiley11smiley28

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugkale

Seriously yaar, I was happy yesterday ko usko nai dikhaya background me in the scene when determined Rudhita were walking out of house hand in hand..

Sirf kaka dikhaye

Mugs🤗

I felt exactly the same. I was thanking my stars that she was not in the background. Nahi tho poora Rudhita scene spoil ho jata😆. Just her shadow can spoil the whole scene🤢

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I feel so bad for Saurav these days🤣. I didn't even feel bad for him when he died😆. Kitna bholi banthi thi tab. Ab dekho family planning kar rahi hai. How can makers turn her so negative in one night. It's still not getting into my head.

Yaar saurav ka marna to joke tha ek scene mein mara or baad mein pata bhi nai kahan gaya🤣🤣

She is mama mami’s daughter uska accha hona was surprising actually she is showing her true colors now

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hai na.. she is maybe 16 years old girl? And she didn’t have any knowledge about a marital life and giving lectures to her very young sister.. shameless woman.. she is not even considering Bon’s age .. aisa kaun karta hai yaar? Is this the same girl who requested saurabh to get some news about Bon because she was very tensed about her beloved sister !!!

I felt something else too.. let me on you

The makers have gone crazy, Nimu. She started off as such a naive girl who loved her sister and now suddenly she became this heartless and manipulative witch. How can someone change so much that torturing their own sister doesn't even make them flinch? She tortured Bon during her first period mentally, Nimu and continued doing so for a month. Not considering Bon's age now is nothing before that. She and lecturing on patni Dharm is the most hilarious thing ever.

What did you feel??

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think Makers ko bhi Sampoo virus/kida lag gaya aur unka brains pora khali hogaye🤣. Iss liye Sampoo bakwaas dikhake humhe torture kar rahe hai.

Cholo hum jake Kaka ko keech ke ek thappad de athe hai😆. RC men have gone mad🤢. Ani and/or Bon should first start suspecting Sampoo, then find the truth of Sumati and Binoy's reason for marriage aur thab jake vuski kulasa hoga... Just writing it made me realize there are a lot of things that should happen before Sampoo's ghar nikala. Nahii!!!😭

And not to forget before all that happens, Ani should figure out a way to escape the family planning fiasco and kick some sense into Kaka's pota brain😆. Sampoo is going to stay for another week at the very least...😭🤢💔smiley19smiley11smiley28

Kuchh bhi ho jaaye Minnu.. ani Bon will not suspect shamoo in their own ... unke liye to dugga maa ko hi chamatkar karna padega and woh chamatkar hoga sumati..

waise minnu I think first ani Bon will leave the house then Sumati will be found and end mein shamoo ka ghar nikala.. (agar Binoy be koi kaand na kiya ho to😡)

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Yaar saurav ka marna to joke tha ek scene mein mara or baad mein pata bhi nai kahan gaya🤣🤣

She is mama mami’s daughter uska accha hona was surprising actually she is showing her true colors now

🤣 True. Aise hi maar diya usse😛.

Aur usse maar ke kya mila... 2 villains mile makers ko. Munshi and Sampoo. Saurav must be feeling relieved that he died on seeing his parents and wife. Bechara Ani aur Bon ke liye margaya and all his family members are hell-bent on killing/torturing them only.

Mami should not even be called a human. She is a disgusting person. And Sampoo crossed her also.

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 True. Aise hi maar diya usse😛.

Aur usse maar ke kya mila... 2 villains mile makers ko. Munshi and Sampoo. Saurav must be feeling relieved that he died on seeing his parents and wife. Bechara Ani aur Bon ke liye margaya and all his family members are hell-bent on killing/torturing them only.

Mami should not even be called a human. She is a disgusting person. And Sampoo crossed her also.

Exactly so from a snake what else can you expect she is daughter of snake mami to reality to bahar aani hi thi

Saurav sochta hoga accha hai main bach gaya🤣🤣🤣